Post-1.3.0 map drops are atrocious. Was there a ninja nerf?

I dont know.. I have serious problems getting out of 70 maps.

RNG might be RNG, I guess. I even started rolling beyond modded maps but still rarely get any.
Ill say what I said ever since FM.

easier than ever to build and maintain a map pool, at least in standard, at least for anything below 77
you shouldnt outrun of maps

cartos, high level zana, zana inside maps, high level master missions...bunch of sources for maps

ymmv in new leagues, but rng is rng
Last edited by grepman on Dec 17, 2014, 9:47:13 PM
GGG have stated numerous times that running 77-78 maps shouldn't be the main part of the maps you run. Those are the hard to get maps, the cherry on top of the pie. Also you dont need 76+ maps to hit 90. You can get to 90 relatively easy with just 73-75s
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Dec 17, 2014, 9:53:55 PM
"
grepman wrote:
Ill say what I said ever since FM.

easier than ever to build and maintain a map pool, at least in standard, at least for anything below 77
you shouldnt outrun of maps

cartos, high level zana, zana inside maps, high level master missions...bunch of sources for maps

ymmv in new leagues, but rng is rng

I have not seen a single carto box yet, I have been looking. Regardless I can get a mpa above level 72 to drop. Thats not RNG thats utter bullshyt
"
andkamen wrote:
GGG have stated numerous times that running 77-78 maps shouldn't be the main part of the maps you run. Those are the hard to get maps, the cherry on top of the pie. Also you dont need 76+ maps to hit 90. You can get to 90 relatively easy with just 73-75s

I agree and I wish I could find 73-75 maps.

Last league I had zero issues with map drops and maintaining my pool of maps. This league there are simply not dropping like they were prior to 1.3.
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Dec 17, 2014, 10:07:53 PM
i ran today

8x 69
2x 70
1x 71
1x 72
1x 73

And i got 2 x 69 in return

=D

Just keep on grinding <.< a bad streak is bound to turn into a good streak.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
+1 on the map drops being so rare. What I did was say fuck you RNG and bought me some maps from trade chat instead. =)
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
we're 5 days into the goddamn league, chill.
i think there's major loot changes every patch but they don't want to hear the QQ so they don't post it. like some high tier uniques are becoming WAY more common and exalt drop rates have certainty gone up.
"
Lord_Kamster wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
RNG is RNG.

RNG is not RNG. RNG is a percentage dictated by GGG.

wat
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info