RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Dumb noob question: how do I swap in PoL? Recolor every time? Or do we replace Clarity instead of HoI? I don't have the mana to run PoL without a reduced mana (leaves me at like 420 unreserved).
I was actually thinking the same thing as KaiSong, but my only problem with going to the witch route is that if you do go that path, at level 65 you will only have 8% life regen which is not sufficient to run RF :(
Last edited by KawaiiDictator on Dec 24, 2014, 1:45:39 PM
Can someone post a tree for level 65 that can run RF for templar? Thanks
"
Garfin wrote:
"
This is my gear atm in torment league, but i still feel squishy as f*ck.
Spoiler

Can anyone look at my gear and advise which one i need to upgrade and at what level i can try Atziri?
I can cap my resist and have ~3k hp.
Here my passive skill tree.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxBYES0ZLho4HKcfAicvJ9Un7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUyzTP9PBFNSU6VboF8_YSFodGjyaxd07XgNeWh673wOfIN99YIegpuCx4TZhO-HZZBVlKCVIJo7muCiAKdVqW6tja9sr7e18rc-uJO-isBmwQTB88RYxLjE9sauzfrPftR81abV-Ni92WHaYtsL4XPi6uvk6-7sOO088B_2SPno_go=

Any comment will be highly appreciated.

Skill tree seems ok, when you can cap resists, you should try to get more HP.
Also try to get instant flasks, this helps a lot and a Granite which also helps for phys dmg sustain.

Thanks for your advice, i will try to alt an instant flask later :)
Why is it recommneded Ice Herald instead of Thunder? I'm confused, Thunder gives better bonus and dps, doesn't it?

Also, why Inner Force? how does it help? I'm also confused on that.
"
RXXQ wrote:
Why is it recommneded Ice Herald instead of Thunder? I'm confused, Thunder gives better bonus and dps, doesn't it?

I'm not sure about the herald part but with Inner Force, it will boost your RF greater so it mean greater spell damage.
Last edited by darkragnarok100 on Dec 25, 2014, 5:11:59 AM
I see, how do we feel about Geofri's Crest? and Rumi's Concoction?
Last edited by RXXQ on Dec 25, 2014, 6:25:08 AM
"
RXXQ wrote:

Because HoT was introduced on 23 October, and build posted on 24 September? Just run HoT instead HoI. And IMO use Add Lighting(quality) instead fire pen for leveling/mapping. Change for fire penetration when you going to do Atziri. Recoloring CoD BBBBG(G)\RBBBG(G) easy, about 10 chroms.

+1 max fire res and also boost to your auras/AA. Inner Force circle gives you 21% increased effect of buffs. With Devotion (another 5%) that's gives you extra 1% MAX fire res 4 x 1.26 = 5.04. Rounded 5. But, on opposite side, it's also buffs your RF, so you burn yourself more.
You can take inner force only when your PoF gem level 20(4% max res), Otherwise it's only harms you with no benefit(3 x 1.26 = 3.78 -still 3% rounded). And only when you got enough life regen (all nodes).
I freaking love this build! The new patch was a blessing for this build imo!

I had a legacy cloak lying around, someone was selling a nice rolled Doryani's Catalyst for 1ex so I bought it and decided to make this happen! And I just hit level 90! I am 5k hp, 375 mps, 4686 on my incinerate, absolutely destroying shit!!! I currently just have a 5 link, left out fire pen but I love this build so much I think im going to convert to a 6 link.

My take on the build, not sure where I will be going now...haven't made up my mind! I'm fine with my hp, so probably focus on more dps!

gears! :) ....instead of mismatching gear types I went for armor/es pieces. Just a preference thing!

Spoiler
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Dec 25, 2014, 9:59:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info