RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

how to level this build till lvl 31 (when incinerate's support gems become available)? with just incinerate or for example ground slam or something else?
Last edited by Snakorek on Sep 28, 2014, 6:14:03 PM
Doryani is no budget. I know its a streamer who gets shit for free, but most people cannot afford doryani on beyond.
Really nice build. Love to see the incinerate build re-thinked. Love to see RF as a way of boosting dps getting some attention
"
katjezz wrote:
Doryani is no budget. I know its a streamer who gets shit for free, but most people cannot afford doryani on beyond.

Are you stupid or trolling? If you'd ever watch the stream you would see that he takes no free shit + he showcased running atziri with just a Lifesprig as a weapon.
Gratz on the 6-link purchase today on stream
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
does apep's work with this build>?
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Can you please explain your CWDT 4 Link to me? I dont understand why you left Gems at levels 11/10/19/10... please explain. Is this the end level you plan on leveling this setup?
"
nomads1990 wrote:
Can you please explain your CWDT 4 Link to me? I dont understand why you left Gems at levels 11/10/19/10... please explain. Is this the end level you plan on leveling this setup?

You leave them at low level for them to proc more often. Ive updated the guide now.
IGN - RaizQT
What do you do vs corrupting blood?
Could anybody link a video with full Atziri run with this build ?
Last edited by Ekipro on Oct 1, 2014, 9:20:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info