RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Hi, i'm pretty curious how this build will go in 2.1 update since incinerate no more work with spell echo ? @_@
I've lost around 5-6k dps now SE is useless & incinerate is now at 50% more damage for each stage instead of 100% :(

Last edited by c0zie on Dec 11, 2015, 6:29:22 PM
Forget incinerate and go Arc. You can use the same gear and only a slightly different tree. The dmg output is great and there is no channeling bullshit involved.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Dec 12, 2015, 5:15:39 PM
"
666lol666 wrote:
Forget incinerate and go Arc. You can use the same gear and only a slightly different tree. The dmg output is great and there is no channeling bullshit involved.

Can you link please ? I am mega pissed at GGG/Chris for this. I can understand the 0 mana cost with Eleron rings (Nerf that then), but this is a bloody kick in the guts.
Last edited by iamnotspock on Dec 14, 2015, 12:33:29 AM
Or, if you don't like arc or want to keep incinerate, simply replace SE w/new controlled destruction. Once it's leveled up and qualitied it might actually be slightly better than SE.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Or, if you don't like arc or want to keep incinerate, simply replace SE w/new controlled destruction. Once it's leveled up and qualitied it might actually be slightly better than SE.

Echo was better given it was higher CAST SPEED, the projectiles are painfully slow now.., more damage wont make up for it. CD might replace the damage, but the CAST SPEED is gone :(
Last edited by iamnotspock on Dec 14, 2015, 2:56:14 AM
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

Can you link please ? I am mega pissed at GGG/Chris for this. I can understand the 0 mana cost with Eleron rings (Nerf that then), but this is a bloody kick in the guts.

My old incinerate tree:

The new changed tree for arc:

"
kolyaboo wrote:

Sadly that doesn't save incinerate from being crap. Now it takes ages to reach stage four AND the damage bonus for each stage is only 50% these days. I really tried it and with very good gear it is still possible to play incinerate but it is so slow it feels just horrible. The switch to arc is a REALLY BIG qol-upgrade and the fun triples near-instant.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
Last edited by 666lol666 on Dec 14, 2015, 11:00:11 AM
"
666lol666 wrote:

Thanks for that 666, whats the recommended gems for arc, as it isnt a projectile, its not going to work with LMP/GMP, so arc, chain ?

Is there a build link, also, being lightning, is it better for a Lightning coil ?

Also my old tree had (still has) 12.7% life regen, but your changed tree only has 5.4% so unless there is a change in gear, RF cant be sustained ? (Life regen and Fire res = RF not degenning the health, unless I am missing the point entirely).
Last edited by iamnotspock on Dec 15, 2015, 4:28:23 AM
"
iamnotspock wrote:

Thanks for that 666, whats the recommended gems for arc, as it isnt a projectile, its not going to work with LMP/GMP, so arc, chain ?

Gem setup for max dps is:
arc
lightning penetration
spell echo
controlled destruction
faster casting
empower

"
Is there a build link, also, being lightning, is it better for a Lightning coil ?

Lightning coil is still best in slot BUT it is really hard to get the damn 5B 1R colors.

"

Also my old tree had (still has) 12.7% life regen, but your changed tree only has 5.4% so unless there is a change in gear, RF cant be sustained ? (Life regen and Fire res = RF not degenning the health, unless I am missing the point entirely).

Sadly I can not help you with this issue. As you can see from the links I posted my old tree had the same life regen than the new one. That is because I never used RF. Pre 2.1 I was able to deal >200k dps with GMP and almost 500k single target without RF. RF was the weaker but more annoying setup, the only advantage was that it was able to deal a good amount of dps even with crap gear while the version without RF needed better gear.
Last edited by 666lol666 on Dec 16, 2015, 3:11:23 AM
Please could you update the skill tree for patch 2.2 as we can't access them. It says "it is an older version" and unaccessable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info