RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
DynamoHooper wrote:
Please could you update the skill tree for patch 2.2 as we can't access them. It says "it is an older version" and unaccessable.

Have played this build back in the days and this is how I would do it nowadays:

Hope this helps!

Ascendency is Chieftain as you will see!

Cheers, Zahkriisos!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Mar 30, 2016, 3:37:51 PM
I wont be so confident to say that Chieftain is "only" option. Of course, the 1% leech and 10% str is awesome, but if we look into Templar's Inquisitor we can find a very significant buffs. The synergy with Consecrated Ground, especially when we can use Sulphur Flask on demand, is sooooo goooood:
- 4% Life Regeneration (Consecrated Ground)
- 40% increased Damage (Pious Path)
- 50% reduced Mana Cost (Pious Path)
- Immune to Elemental Status (Pious Path)
- 40% increased Damage (Sulphur Flask)

Chieftan provides extra 1% leech, 0,5% life reg, 10% str (if not stack str no so high influence). Extra 10% Fire Penetrate are comparable with Augury of Penitence (or templar's is even better). I saw Chieftains with 900+ str (with 10k+ life! wtf!), but had to use Blood Magic gem as 6th link to solve mana problems.

Here is my theory-crafted passive tree:
Spoiler

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQGRAecEswUtBg4J9gthDF8NzRLhFCAYVhkuGj4aVRv6HKccziXfJy8n7SkuKYsrUC3SLlM26DrYPC09_EGHQzFDyEd-TwRTpVO7Vw1YY1ugXz9hIWVNZlRoZWh0aPJuaXTtdct2rHwOfLiAMIIHgpuDX4PMhNmE74V7jM-NfpBVkc6WbJo7m26ce57Nn8uiAKLqpBmnMKdVrY2vbK-ntiy3Pre2u-29Nr6nv9XAZsRYxPbGrs9-0iHTb9R81abV-Ni92WHZfNpi2sHfhuFz6mLsOO087WHvDvAf8azyL_JB85v2SPno_gr-VA==

That is generally ~300% armour, ~175% life, 58% all elemental res, extra 4% physical reduction and Unwavering Stance. With nice chest armour and rest can hit around 14-18k armour with will be ~40%? reduction. Then you can easy boost above 50% with 7EC and Chaos Golem from CwDT, so: 40+7*4+4+3 ~75%. Running Determination will also bust defense as hell and can be easy swap to Anger for more dps when geared up. Mana should not be a problem with that extra 50% cost cut. May some adjustment with EC or armour node to HP or Dmg, as with personal preferences.

One more, there are fancy unique gloves named Wyrmsign:

With 7ec you get extra 28% reduced costs and for "clear speed" you gain Rampage. One Endurance Cry and you on Rampage Race! =)

I've dropped Emberwake in Perandus League and I wonder to use it also for the build, especially when can drop the Eleron's jewelry. I got reset on my 91 Templar and I will reroll him again to RF Incinerator, maybe even this weekend.
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Apr 21, 2016, 7:23:37 AM
under cons you forgot to add: not reflect immune. which is important for atziri at least, and this build is supposed to be atziri viable. I imagine at such high damage.. you hit the mirror, you're toast.

also... evasion. squishy and unreliable. especially for a char that has to get up close and personal..
Last edited by monkeyonyourtonsils on Aug 25, 2016, 9:35:41 AM
"
under cons you forgot to add: not reflect immune. which is important for atziri at least, and this build is supposed to be atziri viable. I imagine at such high damage.. you hit the mirror, you're toast.

also... evasion. squishy and unreliable. especially for a char that has to get up close and personal..

how nice of you to bring up a 2 year old build from the dead with your amazingly important input.
"

Dont hit the mirror clone then obv.

Also ur def against atziri are ur flasks.

If ur unable to properly manage ur flasks then dying is ur fault. ;)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Still viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info