RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Are eleron jewelry necessary then? Thinking of playing thid for the 5 week. Curious on why some of your uniques versus just better rare gear. You have 6 jewel slots, can you link your build?
Hello,

Is this build still viable and strong as the first post claims?
I was following it (level 51 atm) and was just looking at other maurder builds when I saw 2 builds that are based on this one, they both said that the original publisher abandoned this build and that they made a few changes to make it better (both have almsot identical trees to each other)

Just wondering if I should undo some of my choices and switch guides before it's too late.
Build is not at all optimized. The uniques were there because they dropped, worked well enough, and I didn't really want to try to optimize a 4-week toon.

With what I have, I was able to run tier 12 and 13 maps (never dropped higher), atziri, MF a bit in shining tempests, etc.

Elreon Jewelry was a definite quality of life improvement for me. I had been running BM in a 5L until I dropped a Tabula, then I ran it in a 6L, then Corrputing tempest dropped this chest which was usable.

I converted over to Elreon before I got my Cybil's. It could be that with Cybil's and the CWDT setup, you can go straight BM and not bother with Elreon.

what jewels are you running plz?
"
prescben wrote:
So, to anyone saying this build isn't viable anymore... I really think you need to look at your gear again. Ran this for the one-month, no issues.

Didn't drop a Catalyst until the last day of the league. Was using a Cybil's with a CWDT setup until then... and honestly? the DPS difference between the two is negligible.

2.0 ppl definitely hit harder, so I really value the cybil cwdt regen mechanic...

Also, Jewels are really important (like in most build). Jewels account for nearly 1/3 of my base DPS, meaning without jewels, at stage 3 I'm doing less than HALF of what I'm doing WITH the jewels... I self-crafted all jewels. They're decent, not BiS.

Anyway, here is gear and stats.

Gear

Jewels

Catalyst DPS

Aura's: PoF, AA
LMP DPS: 22.1K x 4 = 88.4K at stage 3
Slower Proj (ie Boss kill): 31.7 x 4 = 126.8K at stage 3

Aura's: PoF, Anger
LMP DPS: 25.3K x 4 = 101.2K at stage 3
Slower Proj (ie Boss kill): 36.2 x 4 = 144.8K at stage 3

Cybil's DPS

Aura's: PoF, AA
LMP DPS: 21.1K x 4 = 84.4K at stage 3
Slower Proj (ie Boss kill): 30.2 x 4 = 120.8K at stage 3

Aura's: PoF, Anger
LMP DPS: 24.1K x 4 = 96.4K at stage 3
Slower Proj (ie Boss kill): 34.5 x 4 = 138K at stage 3

EDIT: Bad Maths...

Here's what I'd posted prior.
Thanks for the update, RaizQT!
How much mana regen you need to run the incinerate setup without mana problems?
"

almost none. he's wearing total -21 mana cost on his rings and amulet.

You can run the build without them but when you turn on RF and then start casting incinerate your life will either slowly dwindle or what little regen you had would stop.
"
Changeling wrote:
"

almost none. he's wearing total -21 mana cost on his rings and amulet.

You can run the build without them but when you turn on RF and then start casting incinerate your life will either slowly dwindle or what little regen you had would stop.

But if i use incinerate in mana with 30 mana regen i run out of mana here is my tree and my gear:

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtBg4J9gxfDPcUIBhWGS4aOBo-HKchYCcvJ-0pLimlL8wx-zrYPC09_ECgQYdDyEbXR35NRlOlVw1YY1nzW6BfP2LsY_1lTWh0aPJxhXIPcql07XTxdct343k5eWh65nrvfA58uH7if-OCB4Kbg8yE2YTvjM-QVZSgmjuiAKdVqW6playqrK-tjbFCtz69Nr6nwGbAv8EEwYLEFcT2xq7G2M9-0iHUfNWm2WHZfNpi2rnaweFz6mLsOO087w7wH_Gs8i_yQfZI-eg=?accountName=larengar&characterName=Incinemongo
30 Mana Regen, is 30 mana regenerated per second.

Funding incinerate off of mana in my 6L would be around 24 mana cost per cast, and I cast MANY times per second... So your mana regen wouldn't be NEARLY enough...

With Elreon Jewelry (even the crappy ones that I have), I can bring that cost down to about 3 mana per cast... that is easy enough to deal with.

If you go ahead and take some of the reduced mana cost wheels, or get better elreon jewelry, you can make it free to cast, allowing you to run even more auras.

Decided to run with a Scion Variant for Darkshrine.

Gear

Passive
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwEswUtBg4IZwn2C2EMXwz3Dc0UIBhWGS4aPhynHM4hYCHDJ-0pLimlK1AtqC_MOuE8LUCgQYdDMUa3R35TpVcNV-FaUlugXz9lTWhlaHRo8nTtdPF1y3fjeTl5aHrve8N8Dny4fuKCm4Nfg8yE2YzPjX6Q1pSgmjubXaIAplenVaiaqW6playvrY2vbK-ntz63trfWvTa-gL6nwGbAv8EEwYLEWMT2xq7NmM9-02_UfNWm2E3Yvdlh2mLawdtZ4XPqYu087w7wH_Gs8kXyl_Ob9kj5Zfno_gr-VA==

And my jewels are pretty damn shitty compared to last time, but as you can see, Scion can easily get more of them, PLUS the nice cast speed bonuses Marauder doesn't (at the expense of life and armor).

DPS is Actually a bit better, but life and defenses are a bit lower... Still able to run upper level content, though. Just cleared a lvl 81 Zana Museum Deathless (including bosses) with some bitchy extra dmg mods, and uniq boss mods, and a similar Excavation Map (also deathless with bosses). Pretty sure the t14 maps won't be a problem, not 100% sure if I feel comfortable running a core or something with my current gear, though. Need life BADLY.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info