RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Where you got 2,5k mana when you have 5% mana in tree ?
Hello.
Is stll viable going for mana regen, instead of Blood Magic? If so, please link it. Thank you.
How do you get 0 ES when you're wearing gear that has +ES on it?
"
dazd92 wrote:

From the Wiki

"Righteous Fire will damage energy shield and keep it from recharging while the skill is active"
hi can u post the jewell that u r use please
"
Neurik wrote:
"
dazd92 wrote:

From the Wiki

"Righteous Fire will damage energy shield and keep it from recharging while the skill is active"

Yes I know that but his ES is 0/0, unless it showed up differently when he made the video it's gone befor using RF.
"
dazd92 wrote:
"
Neurik wrote:
"
dazd92 wrote:

From the Wiki

Yes I know that but his ES is 0/0, unless it showed up differently when he made the video it's gone befor using RF.

All videos are from before 2.0 when Eldritch Battery would convert ES into mana (to get 2.5k mana and 0/0 ES). The build and gems are updated for 2.0, but not the videos nor his gear.
What do You thing about using Scold's Bridle in this build?
Can i run RF @lvl 60 with purity of fire if i have 331 es?
So, to anyone saying this build isn't viable anymore... I really think you need to look at your gear again. Ran this for the one-month, no issues.

Didn't drop a Catalyst until the last day of the league. Was using a Cybil's with a CWDT setup until then... and honestly? the DPS difference between the two is negligible.

2.0 ppl definitely hit harder, so I really value the cybil cwdt regen mechanic...

Also, Jewels are really important (like in most build). Jewels account for nearly 1/3 of my base DPS, meaning without jewels, at stage 3 I'm doing less than HALF of what I'm doing WITH the jewels... I self-crafted all jewels. They're decent, not BiS.

Anyway, here is gear and stats.

Gear

Jewels

Catalyst DPS

Aura's: PoF, AA
LMP DPS: 22.1K x 4 = 88.4K at stage 3
Slower Proj (ie Boss kill): 31.7 x 4 = 126.8K at stage 3

Aura's: PoF, Anger
LMP DPS: 25.3K x 4 = 101.2K at stage 3
Slower Proj (ie Boss kill): 36.2 x 4 = 144.8K at stage 3

Cybil's DPS

Aura's: PoF, AA