RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Witch spell damage is better than Ash, Frost, and storm nodes... right?
ign: DaEDaenarys
nice build m8
Watched your guide video, sadly you seem to stream on times i can `t watch(at work), you seem to know what you talking about so thank you for taking the time to explain the atziri run for someone like me who is far from close getting to kill atziri i am looking forward to follow this build when i reroll (still need the marauder challenge for the all classes challenge)

Yo Raiz :)

Is there any possibility to do this build as Scion?
;-)
Gloves 4l - Reduced mana / Purity of fire / Herald of ice / Clarity . For atziri you run purity of lightning instead of the herald of ice. (c)
Herald of ice is a green gem and purity of lightning is a blue gem(yeah yeah C.O). Should i recolor my gloves every time when i'm going to kill atziri lol ?
"
Ekipro wrote:
Gloves 4l - Reduced mana / Purity of fire / Herald of ice / Clarity . For atziri you run purity of lightning instead of the herald of ice. (c)
Herald of ice is a green gem and purity of lightning is a blue gem(yeah yeah C.O). Should i recolor my gloves every time when i'm going to kill atziri lol ?

yes. Whats the problem, lol
IGN - RaizQT
"
Raiz2 wrote:
"
Ekipro wrote:

yes. Whats the problem, lol

will this bild works 100 % the same in standart league ?

and can i use this chest for ur bild
?

ty
Last edited by momoh93 on Oct 1, 2014, 10:44:35 AM
"
momoh93 wrote:

will this bild works 100 % the same in standart league ?

and can i use this chest for ur bild
?

ty

You'd lose, MoM, Mana, Mana regen and you'd have to drop about 10k chromes on it to get 5 off colors. I'd say you can't.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
dps?
how do you feel about this RF incinerate vs max block incinerate?
what about lmp vs gmp. when i use gmp i feel for single target most of the time the 2 very side beams usualy dont hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info