RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

What's the price of midnights, and where to buy them (trade chat, poe,trade, forum...?).

I never tried Atziri because the notion of farming for fragments just makes me lose all the interest in this fight.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Why not use EE with lightning or cold spells? This way RF can do more damage.
"
Wyndwhisper wrote:
Why not use EE with lightning or cold spells? This way RF can do more damage.

Our main dps source is incinerate which will constantly make the mobs ressist to fire.
IGN - RaizQT
can i use lightning coil for this build?
Last edited by jjawan159 on Oct 1, 2014, 6:01:11 PM
lay out please screenshots of tabs: Offence, Defence
you will gain 6% more dmg if u took out 4 points needed for Ash, Frost and Storm and take the spelldmg nodes near witchstart instead ( 40 ele dmg vs 46 spelldmg). Just a hint how to optimize your endgame build even more :)

So yeah there should be close to 0 difference if you are playing this as a witch
Last edited by Tshekal on Oct 1, 2014, 8:04:41 PM
Thats actually not true, % spell damage doesn't benefit righteous fire, but % ele does. So you would trade 6% less dps on incinerate for 40% more rf damage.
On level 75 i have 87% fire resist with 19 lvl purity of fire and all nodes like you have. And 493 life regen per second and thats still not enough to survive RF ! Whats the problem? You could run it at lvl 65 yet i cant run it at 75! What am i missing? Got HP on every gear peace and have 5k hp .
Last edited by onlyomaha on Oct 1, 2014, 11:33:34 PM
"
onlyomaha wrote:
On level 75 i have 87% fire resist with 19 lvl purity of fire and all nodes like you have. And 493 life regen per second and thats still not enough to survive RF ! Whats the problem? You could run it at lvl 65 yet i cant run it at 75! What am i missing? Got HP on every gear peace and have 5k hp .

Did you take inner force?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
onlyomaha wrote:

Same problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info