Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Dear Raiz,
So I`ve watched your youtube video, where you said "ask anything", here it goes - what are the most dangerous things one can ecnounter while playing this build? Apart from "heavy phys hitters" and usual -max res/no regen map mods?
Last edited by InkaGuard on Oct 2, 2014, 11:23:57 PM
can you explain to me how u can sustain without life leech?
"
Gryphyn wrote:
I see you are very close to being able to take the Templar & Witch increased area/dmg nodes. Any reason not to take these? Or are the points best spent in more life nodes?

Sadly not worth it at all. We shotgun 99 % of the time and were a incinerate build more than anything :)
IGN - RaizQT
"
InkaGuard wrote:
Dear Raiz,
So I`ve watched your youtube video, where you said "ask anything", here it goes - what are the most dangerous things one can ecnounter while playing this build? Aparty from "heavy phys hitters" and ususal -max res/no regen map mods?

Elemental damage was a bitch before i got a rumis concoction. Right now i dont have any issues at all :) But yeah before rumi dischargers/freeze pulsers were kinda annoying at times.
IGN - RaizQT
i luv the build and have been trying to make somethin similar from witch. i wanted to use incinerate spell echo to proliferate freezes with herald of ice. if u replaced added chaos with Q added cold, replace fire witch area with freeze/cold circle. u have the full capability to do this--with what u have--ur awesome gear. im very interested in what it capable of doing.

-drop eb get zealots oath and ghost reaver.
-get pain attunement.
-go low life use more auras, heres my current 4L that is amazing (Reduced Mana, Elemental Proliferation, Tempest Shield, Herald of Ice)
-u can use 4L Geofri's Crest and save alot of slots with the absurd incinerate dps from the above.
-use cybils become 50x more tanky

Doryani's Invitation fire leech to ES
Cybils life gain on hit to life
Stone of Lazhwar corrupted to fire leech
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Oct 2, 2014, 10:42:47 PM
For those who's having hard time with the RF.
Make sure to get all the correct nodes on the tree + run VITALITY gem instead of clarity until you get a lvl 20 purity of fire gem then you can drop vitality then for clarity.
That's what I think is confusing a few of us here.
Last edited by KRYPTONINER on Oct 3, 2014, 9:30:25 AM
just wondering, is it worth to run rf ? or just take crazy amount of life/mana/damage nodes instead of 5-7% life regen?
Hey Raiz, three questions

1 - You say that lvl 87 with lvl 20 purities is "complete minimum for Atziri" why is this? I've seen other builds like Havoc's dual critwave SWT do Atziri with Saffels + Ruby/Topaz flasks. Do you really mean "complete minimum for Atziri" as "complete minimum for SAFE Atziri"? I don't see the benefit of waiting so long for lvl 20 purities + Inner force when you could probably get away with killing Atziri with lvl 17+ purities and no inner force. Am I wrong?

2 - With your 99% or 100% fire resist (not sure if you can completely max out fire res), why do you run away from Atziri's 2 large stage 10 flameblasts? I read that they do 4500 damage per stage, which puts them at 45000 damage, at 99% fire res you would take only 450 damage and if Arctic Armour mitigates that further it's nothing to you. Am I missing something?

3 - Why not spec out of Breath of Flames and go down to Arsonist near blood magic? It gives fire damage and 1% life regen. In addition, you can spend 2 points to get unwavering from there AND spend 3 points for bloodless life nodes (20% total life, no life leeched from you). Not really sure how to make this one work though, it's 6% less life, 29% less fire damage, 1 extra point just for 1% life regen. That's not counting bloodless and unwavering.

Thanks!
Last edited by nakieon on Oct 3, 2014, 11:44:59 AM
"
nakieon wrote:
Hey Raiz, three questions

1 - You say that lvl 87 with lvl 20 purities is "complete minimum for Atziri" why is this? I've seen other builds like Havoc's dual critwave SWT do Atziri with Saffels + Ruby/Topaz flasks. Do you really mean "complete minimum for Atziri" as "complete minimum for SAFE Atziri"? I don't see the benefit of waiting so long for lvl 20 purities + Inner force when you could probably get away with killing Atziri with lvl 17+ purities and no inner force. Am I wrong?

2 - With your 99% or 100% fire resist (not sure if you can completely max out fire res), why do you run away from Atziri's 2 large stage 10 flameblasts? I read that they do 4500 damage per stage, which puts them at 45000 damage, at 99% fire res you would take only 450 damage and if Arctic Armour mitigates that further it's nothing to you. Am I missing something?

3 - Why not spec out of Breath of Flames and go down to Arsonist near blood magic? It gives fire damage and 1% life regen. In addition, you can spend 2 points to get unwavering from there AND spend 3 points for bloodless life nodes (20% total life, no life leeched from you). Not really sure how to make this one work though, it's 6% less life, 29% less fire damage, 1 extra point just for 1% life regen. That's not counting bloodless and unwavering.

Thanks!

1. You can do it sooner but like i said this is a begginers guide so i just wouldnt recommend it if you want to keep it 100 % safe. You dont need inner force to do atziri so i guess ill update the guide with a correct explenation. Thanks!

2. I explain in the video that i run from fire to keep myself focused :) its a long explanation so id just recommend watching it :P Its something for me you dont have to do it :)

3. Ive been looking into doing that for a while just because of unwavering but i dont wanna drop the damage nodes. We shall see :) Thanks for the advice!
IGN - RaizQT
what about Flame Surge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info