RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
Raiz2 wrote:
"
nakieon wrote:
Hey Raiz, three questions

1 - You say that lvl 87 with lvl 20 purities is "complete minimum for Atziri" why is this? I've seen other builds like Havoc's dual critwave SWT do Atziri with Saffels + Ruby/Topaz flasks. Do you really mean "complete minimum for Atziri" as "complete minimum for SAFE Atziri"? I don't see the benefit of waiting so long for lvl 20 purities + Inner force when you could probably get away with killing Atziri with lvl 17+ purities and no inner force. Am I wrong?

2 - With your 99% or 100% fire resist (not sure if you can completely max out fire res), why do you run away from Atziri's 2 large stage 10 flameblasts? I read that they do 4500 damage per stage, which puts them at 45000 damage, at 99% fire res you would take only 450 damage and if Arctic Armour mitigates that further it's nothing to you. Am I missing something?

3 - Why not spec out of Breath of Flames and go down to Arsonist near blood magic? It gives fire damage and 1% life regen. In addition, you can spend 2 points to get unwavering from there AND spend 3 points for bloodless life nodes (20% total life, no life leeched from you). Not really sure how to make this one work though, it's 6% less life, 29% less fire damage, 1 extra point just for 1% life regen. That's not counting bloodless and unwavering.

Thanks!

1. You can do it sooner but like i said this is a begginers guide so i just wouldnt recommend it if you want to keep it 100 % safe. You dont need inner force to do atziri so i guess ill update the guide with a correct explenation. Thanks!

2. I explain in the video that i run from fire to keep myself focused :) its a long explanation so id just recommend watching it :P Its something for me you dont have to do it :)

3. Ive been looking into doing that for a while just because of unwavering but i dont wanna drop the damage nodes. We shall see :) Thanks for the advice!

Looked at it again, could go for this... 5% less life, 29% less fire dmg, 28% less mana, 20 less int, 1 extra point for unwavering, bloodless, 1% more life regen, 50 more str

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQLv-iD18_wQR5aAtheA2pbr6KtfIB3DWSpBni6ti9G_phIf4KJd-E77c-hNl07UGHxq5lTW5peu_56BynPC0UUsS4YEtodILHDF_E9kd-1fgFLdpiKPoMfVOlJ-3EWJSg6-4Qf_xLJ9Wa4LiTxp5sFkWdzfqHGVNSfIMRLSycEFiHZa-3MjQfAgQHg9tMs1XGRX4tHw5clSBq-sHzgh7bCwPGFHGnMJ7NVbUGDgn2Y_3r5F8qGJFQRxQgDjyfy0z_r2zFivAfogAEswJx458nL-8OfLs62Ow4GjiQVaeEsQW40IGv2jq8nw==

Not sure how significant that 28% less mana would be though, it could potentially wreck the idea since it'd make your phys vulnerability even worse (cant get hard hitted without potentially losing AA)... not sure. There is a version of the build that specs out of discipline and training + breath of flames nodes and gets you bloodless+unwavering for same amount of life (except -30 max life from DnT node), less fire dmg, and same amount of points. Might be looking into if anti stun and anti leech is important enough to lose dps and some life. I don't think it is.

Also, just saw you run out of flameblasts then run back in to see how much damage you'd take! :)
Last edited by nakieon on Oct 3, 2014, 1:24:51 PM
Quick innerforce section. I took all the nodes you have and have 89& fire res but when i turn on rf im still losing hp maybe like 1hp a second? anyone have any idea why this would happen?
"
Dordar wrote:
Quick innerforce section. I took all the nodes you have and have 89& fire res but when i turn on rf im still losing hp maybe like 1hp a second? anyone have any idea why this would happen?

You probably have the perfect amount of regen needed to run your RF but your life regen or RF (after resists) is rounded down or up in such a way that you do lose 1 hp a second. I'd probably put on some gear pieces with extra life and see if thats the case, that or take more regen nodes if you still have some left to get.
Last edited by nakieon on Oct 3, 2014, 1:20:26 PM
"
nakieon wrote:
"
Raiz2 wrote:
"
nakieon wrote:
Hey Raiz, three questions

1 - You say that lvl 87 with lvl 20 purities is "complete minimum for Atziri" why is this? I've seen other builds like Havoc's dual critwave SWT do Atziri with Saffels + Ruby/Topaz flasks. Do you really mean "complete minimum for Atziri" as "complete minimum for SAFE Atziri"? I don't see the benefit of waiting so long for lvl 20 purities + Inner force when you could probably get away with killing Atziri with lvl 17+ purities and no inner force. Am I wrong?

2 - With your 99% or 100% fire resist (not sure if you can completely max out fire res), why do you run away from Atziri's 2 large stage 10 flameblasts? I read that they do 4500 damage per stage, which puts them at 45000 damage, at 99% fire res you would take only 450 damage and if Arctic Armour mitigates that further it's nothing to you. Am I missing something?

3 - Why not spec out of Breath of Flames and go down to Arsonist near blood magic? It gives fire damage and 1% life regen. In addition, you can spend 2 points to get unwavering from there AND spend 3 points for bloodless life nodes (20% total life, no life leeched from you). Not really sure how to make this one work though, it's 6% less life, 29% less fire damage, 1 extra point just for 1% life regen. That's not counting bloodless and unwavering.

Thanks!

1. You can do it sooner but like i said this is a begginers guide so i just wouldnt recommend it if you want to keep it 100 % safe. You dont need inner force to do atziri so i guess ill update the guide with a correct explenation. Thanks!

2. I explain in the video that i run from fire to keep myself focused :) its a long explanation so id just recommend watching it :P Its something for me you dont have to do it :)

3. Ive been looking into doing that for a while just because of unwavering but i dont wanna drop the damage nodes. We shall see :) Thanks for the advice!

Looked at it again, could go for this... 5% less life, 29% less fire dmg, 28% less mana, 20 less int, 1 extra point for unwavering, bloodless, 1% more life regen, 50 more str

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQLv-iD18_wQR5aAtheA2pbr6KtfIB3DWSpBni6ti9G_phIf4KJd-E77c-hNl07UGHxq5lTW5peu_56BynPC0UUsS4YEtodILHDF_E9kd-1fgFLdpiKPoMfVOlJ-3EWJSg6-4Qf_xLJ9Wa4LiTxp5sFkWdzfqHGVNSfIMRLSycEFiHZa-3MjQfAgQHg9tMs1XGRX4tHw5clSBq-sHzgh7bCwPGFHGnMJ7NVbUGDgn2Y_3r5F8qGJFQRxQgDjyfy0z_r2zFivAfogAEswJx458nL-8OfLs62Ow4GjiQVaeEsQW40IGv2jq8nw==

Not sure how significant that 28% less mana would be though, it could potentially wreck the idea since it'd make your phys vulnerability even worse (cant get hard hitted without potentially losing AA)... not sure. There is a version of the build that specs out of discipline and training + breath of flames nodes and gets you bloodless+unwavering for same amount of life (except -30 max life from DnT node), less fire dmg, and same amount of points. Might be looking into if anti stun and anti leech is important enough to lose dps and some life. I don't think it is.

Also, just saw you run out of flameblasts then run back in to see how much damage you'd take! :)

Not gonna edit this post anymore but Raiz, I noticed the build has some dexterity problems. You could always spec out of Steel Skin and go through Water dancing instead for +20 dex. I think I'll do this since the build doesn't get a lot of armor at all anyways.
Last edited by nakieon on Oct 3, 2014, 1:42:29 PM
newbier question,

1) My copy of this build is level 55, and I get all the regen cranks my life total up because not running RF yet. Once I am, do I need 1% life leech? If not, and it isn't in your needed weapon mods, how do you maintain life? Just with pot usage? Since you beat Atziri with Lifesprig, you must know.

2) Since RF is elemental/fire, but not spell damage, should I look for a scepter over a wand? Only if it's a 15/20 elemental compared other 15-20% from all wands?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwDxgQHBS0GDgn2C2EOPBBYES0UcRv6HwIkiyXfJy8o-iycLR8yNDWSPC09Dz38QYdFnUyzVbVYY18_YEthIWP9bml07XgNeWh673yDfLuCHoLHhNmE74dljM-VIJrgns2fy6IApBmnCKcwqW6vt7Xytz64k76KvqfBBMHzxPbFisauxtjN-ti92t3bC-Lq45_r7u8O8B_2SPno_go=

My current build, please let me know what you think.

Also im wondering why you go RF as it seems like you melt everything before they get even near. Im confused as youre limiting yourself to rise of the pheonix and certain regen nodes. Maybe im wrong so please correct me if so.
People with life regen problems:

1) get the talents out of inner force and the 2 nodes attached towards it, it will wreck your regen.
2) make sure you got lvl 17 purity of fire ( because of 3% extra fire resist points you get ), and make sure you have phoenix running for the 8% extra fire resist towards the max department like he mentions.
2.5) Another good addition is Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt the fire version, it adds like 30% fire dmg, gives a chunk of armour 300, resists + 1% leech.
3) Got issue's restoring life while running RF, get a weapon with life regen on it, a good weapon that is cheap and gives you 8 life regen on a hit every hit your spell = cybil's paw.
4) make sure you got the flasks needed, i highly recommend you to take like he said the 3000 armour pot, its basically your main flask that you will use a ton.

5) get on every piece of gear if you can mana regen, vitality etc isn't nessesary when you got some standard life regen on your gear.

6) as RF basically wrecks your original life regen that you had, its a good option to indeed go for cloak of defiance, because your high mana regen ( which you should aim for on every gear piece possible ) will basically be your life regen with that cloak. If you don't want to use it but still get the function it gives, you can spend 4 extra talent points to get it in the skill tree.

I'm currently 75, switched on 70 towards RF ( because before that, i couldn't sustain it ), i got about 5000 dps on the tooltip. you absolute wreck anything in seconds.

Thanks raiz for your build.
Last edited by GATYGUN on Oct 3, 2014, 7:36:35 PM
Hey Raiz, I also read through what you said and I noticed you didn't mention anything about possibly getting a wand with cast+eledmg/spelldmg/firedmg+mana regen and then crafting 1% fire leech on it via Catarina (4 chaos, it's a prefix as well). Seems like the cheapest way to get a "low level" Doryani's.
What would be a good replacement Gem to replace "concentrated effect"?

Thanks
"
GunShrek wrote:
"
Can you tell which bandit should I take for this build ?

same here,would be nice to share this information with us,ty

Links are: Incinerate + echo + faster casting + added chaos + gmp

cant see a add chaos dmg at ur armor,there its a fire penetration in it....pls explain

Id say he doesnt use added chaos because he doesnt get cast speed nodes like other incinerate builds do so faster casting is probably the right choice. We all know how crazy incinerate is with cast speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info