RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
Erylion wrote:
"
I would stick to the current build, dps gets higher...im at 4.8k on incinerate at 90! Here is my tweaked versions that im using at the moment and current gear!

Yep sure , its personal preference and both builds are strong in the end game . I was just curious to see the differences between the 2 so thats why i went to remake my old Incinerator . Its just that i thought RF version would be so much better but apparently they are very similar as far as clear speed goes . At the end I think it just comes down to RF's single target dps for bosses VS cybils/rathpith better survivability and slightly better clear speed .

*Not sure if comparing these 2 builds is off-topic but in case it is , am sorry ! :P

Ive never personally used them, I would imagine they wouldn't be as good as before patch however according to the chat'r I see on the forum, seeing as block got the whack hammer...you would spend quite a bit of your points gathering up block, so your dps wouldn't be as good as this route id assume.
What you guys think about a cloak of Flame, i think it's a pretty good damage Migation with 88% Fire Ress all the Time and and we could spare some Mana Nodes and get Iron Reflexes too ? I dont Think elemental damage is a Problem with capped resists. Sure for Atritzi it's something diffrent but when you think about maps ?
Last edited by Nudelstrudel on Dec 27, 2014, 7:36:40 AM
"
Nudelstrudel wrote:
What you guys think about a cloak of Flame, i think it's a pretty good damage Migation with 88% Fire Ress all the Time and and we could spare some Mana Nodes and get Iron Reflexes too ? I dont Think elemental damage is a Problem with capped resists. Sure for Atritzi it's something diffrent but when you think about maps ?

Hmm, idk...maybe...I mean if your legacy cloak of defiance thats 40% to mana before life, and non-legacy is 30% to mana before life.

So you loss 20% mitigation if legacy, and 10% if your non-legacy..

Maybe, just maybe if you somehow can shave some points and get the passive mind over matter then id say hell yeah, might have to experiment with poebuilder when I sober up! lol, cause that would be 20% of physical taken to fire resist, with 89% fire resit that would be little to nothing, and then if you got the actual passive you'd take 30% of damage to mana before life...., but then again that cloak has a low ES ammount, plus lacks the mana regen and evasion cloak of defiance has, and no +maximum mana...so your mana pool and mana regen would take a hit
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Dec 27, 2014, 8:06:15 AM
"
Erylion wrote:
"
I would stick to the current build, dps gets higher...im at 4.8k on incinerate at 90! Here is my tweaked versions that im using at the moment and current gear!

Yep sure , its personal preference and both builds are strong in the end game . I was just curious to see the differences between the 2 so thats why i went to remake my old Incinerator . Its just that i thought RF version would be so much better but apparently they are very similar as far as clear speed goes . At the end I think it just comes down to RF's single target dps for bosses VS cybils/rathpith better survivability and slightly better clear speed .

*Not sure if comparing these 2 builds is off-topic but in case it is , am sorry ! :P

You can't get max block from tree any more/RF gives you 59% MORE damage to your SPELLS. I have
6653 gmp dps(9435 with lmp). With Cybil's it's like 5631/8021. So you might keep using Cybils for better survivability. But that's no point. Enough leach even with 1% doryani's scepter. Respec my maxblock witch to this build since it's not useful any more.
ty
Nice build, but:

how on earth he makes 10-15 exalteds per hour with actually playing this game?
"
roteweste wrote:
Nice build, but:

how on earth he makes 10-15 exalteds per hour with actually playing this game?

No trash in atziri runs. On hardcore atziri scepters are worth 10 ex. You do 12 runs an hour you have a decent chance of getting one. If not then you get 3-4 belts.
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
Hello, wanned to try this build in 1.2, really like incinirate.
but whats changed in 1.3? also looks like its better start from monk not marauder now, right?
"
V400KG wrote:
Hello, wanned to try this build in 1.2, really like incinirate.
but whats changed in 1.3? also looks like its better start from monk not marauder now, right?

Well RaizQT posted an upgraded tree for 1.3. And yes he starts at Templar (=Monk?) which seems to be the most efficient start.
Is cloak of flame a viable defense option ? Since we have over capped fire res and aa

Or would it only work if we get both mom and cloak of flame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info