RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Thanks everyone for your answers.

Also yeah, love this build, I just did a Zana map with 2x Jungle Valley spider bosses, at 30% more spd and damage, never saw my hp drop below 50% haxxx!

Oh yeah I've been using an Atziri's Promise, works amazing in big packs/scary bosses and chaos damaging enemies.
"
oldgood wrote:
"
RXXQ wrote:
Why is it recommneded Ice Herald instead of Thunder? I'm confused, Thunder gives better bonus and dps, doesn't it?

Also, why Inner Force? how does it help? I'm also confused on that.

Because HoT was introduced on 23 October, and build posted on 24 September? Just run HoT instead HoI. And IMO use Add Lighting(quality) instead fire pen for leveling/mapping. Change for fire penetration when you going to do Atziri. Recoloring CoD BBBBG(G)\RBBBG(G) easy, about 10 chroms.

+1 max fire res and also boost to your auras/AA. Inner Force circle gives you 21% increased effect of buffs. With Devotion (another 5%) that's gives you extra 1% MAX fire res 4 x 1.26 = 5.04. Rounded 5. But, on opposite side, it's also buffs your RF, so you burn yourself more.
You can take inner force only when your PoF gem level 20(4% max res), Otherwise it's only harms you with no benefit(3 x 1.26 = 3.78 -still 3% rounded). And only when you got enough life regen (all nodes).

You can run both heralds if you want, just tested it...on my build I am left with 800 mana but I have 2800 mana, won't be able to empower AA however, would need an unset ring to put your curse in.

Also you don't need all nods, just 12.3% with 89 fire resit, all nods would be 14.7 I believe if you dip into the ranger nod, 13.7 if you take the 3 at scion...12.5 is where i'm at and its fine, ive done every map! I just got done doing death and taxes, barely! Fucking hate that damn map, had to try it though seeing as I never done it before! lol
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Dec 25, 2014, 11:42:43 PM
Wrong thread lol
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Last edited by rinleezwins on Dec 25, 2014, 11:23:14 PM

Ok i just wanted to ask can this build run urban with a perma IC setup (~ 15 sec).
I am lvl 76 with 5.3k hp(doing a CJ insted of COD boz both COD and AA got nerfed in 1.3)
1.8 dmg on my incinerate
and my gems are at lvl 18 with no Q

any advice would be well appriciated
Thank you.
quick question about the RF setup...i noticed that when i remove increase burning damage the actual RF dps doesnt change at all....would Fire Penetration be better or not please inlight me. Thanks
Hello everyone , i've wanted to post in this thread since forever but i think now the time has come :P .
I've been using this build and am currently 87 level in bloodlines and wanted to post my thoughts about how this build works in end game maps etc . My gear apart from RotF and CoD are all self-found and nothing special . My Incinerate setup atm :

Auras being used : Both heralds , PoF , Clarity
Tooltip dps on inc : 3K ( with GMP )
HP : 5400
Mana : 3100
Mana reserved : 2200

My tree atm : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgj0CfYLYQxfFCAZLho4HKcfAicvJ9Un7Sj6LR8y0TWSNsU8LUGHQ8hFR0WdRtdHfkyzTwRTUlOlVcZboF8qXz9gS2EhY_1lTWh0aPJqQ2sXcYV07XgNeWh65nwOfEuCHoKbgseD24TZhO-QVZSglSCWdJo7muCiAKcIp1Wpbq2NsUK18rc-uJO86r02vorAGsBUwGbBBMHzxFjEuMT2xq7PftR81abV-Ngk2L3ZYdpi2rna3dsL4XPi6uvk6-7sOO087w7wH_JF9kj56P4K

So now , does this build really work ? It does , BUT , you need some sort of leech . Doryani's sceptres are hard to find / buy in a new league and basically , at least in my case , i've swapped a LL gem instead of something like fire pen . Single target dps is amazing , aoe clear is above average . Our defences have taken a huge hit cause of cloak nerf , and having no regen and reduced defences from mom makes you spam pots till you finally realize that LL is a must .

Is it better / worse than the popular Cybil/rathpith combo in beyond ? That's the main reason am writing this post . I had a 88 incinerate build on beyond as an alt with that combo , and went to remake his tree after the reset of the passives . I was expecting less damage but better survivability . Mind you , that build had 60%+ block chance before 1.3 . After remaking the tree to my surprise tooltip dps of incinerate was 3.5K + Fire pen gem = 4k+ tooltip dps , with same gems but no LL ofc cause of cybils . Block chance was about 35 and with the increased defences nodes that we get , rathpith was giving me 1K MANA . And that with only herald of ice and 2K free mana for running HoT aswell ( pushing dps above 4.5k )

Cybils/Rathpith Tree ( Shadow or witch )
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA-_WXl0V85Rm0OAdjjDZh4lVLFr8mlR9BAx7ljqSxXfKdY-OEDkg2PWyMnapirG-EOq20xf8cSVHw1ZUuBx4Rlsu9f8bB86Kj2wuCHmpDwFS86msXlSAI9EyzLR9fKuvkBAdVxoPbHwIyNBBYh2WvtyycES3N-nyDuJPAZkVHMtEEs2jy8B-iAJo74XOCm9Wm7TzsOJBVJy_AGho4cYVj_XrmRtexQtq5U1JFnZrg6-756ILHKPoGOSSLfLs62PMG-6pRYNi9_gq3PkGHNZJN4_6Pplc64fJFVa5Eq9-wghCPpjpY

So which build setup is better ? Single target : RF hands down , Aoe : Cybils/rathpith combo . But , thing is , with the cubils combo you get Much better defences , slightly less single target and better aoe clearing unless you LW 100% of the time on top of packs with RF . So if you want the build for farming Atziri RF is better , from almost any other map/boss etc i still prefer my old 88 shadow . That might just be me though , both builds are awesome and thanks to Raizq for coming up with an idea like this . Have fun mapping now guys , and merry XMas :)
Last edited by Erylion on Dec 26, 2014, 2:56:10 PM
Would it be possible to make a low=life version of this with Pain Attunement for an extra damage multiplier as well as Zealot's Oath to counteract the burn damage from Righteous Fire?
"
maarthor wrote:
quick question about the RF setup...i noticed that when i remove increase burning damage the actual RF dps doesnt change at all....would Fire Penetration be better or not please inlight me. Thanks

Rf dps doesn't show in tooltip, and no because rf is a degen it does not hit therefore fire pen does nothing
"
Erylion wrote:
Hello everyone , i've wanted to post in this thread since forever but i think now the time has come :P .
I've been using this build and am currently 87 level in bloodlines and wanted to post my thoughts about how this build works in end game maps etc . My gear apart from RotF and CoD are all self-found and nothing special . My Incinerate setup atm :

Auras being used : Both heralds , PoF , Clarity
Tooltip dps on inc : 3K ( with GMP )
HP : 5400
Mana : 3100
Mana reserved : 2200

My tree atm : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgj0CfYLYQxfFCAZLho4HKcfAicvJ9Un7Sj6LR8y0TWSNsU8LUGHQ8hFR0WdRtdHfkyzTwRTUlOlVcZboF8qXz9gS2EhY_1lTWh0aPJqQ2sXcYV07XgNeWh65nwOfEuCHoKbgseD24TZhO-QVZSglSCWdJo7muCiAKcIp1Wpbq2NsUK18rc-uJO86r02vorAGsBUwGbBBMHzxFjEuMT2xq7PftR81abV-Ngk2L3ZYdpi2rna3dsL4XPi6uvk6-7sOO087w7wH_JF9kj56P4K

So now , does this build really work ? It does , BUT , you need some sort of leech . Doryani's sceptres are hard to find / buy in a new league and basically , at least in my case , i've swapped a LL gem instead of something like fire pen . Single target dps is amazing , aoe clear is above average . Our defences have taken a huge hit cause of cloak nerf , and having no regen and reduced defences from mom makes you spam pots till you finally realize that LL is a must .

Is it better / worse than the popular Cybil/rathpith combo in beyond ? That's the main reason am writing this post . I had a 88 incinerate build on beyond as an alt with that combo , and went to remake his tree after the reset of the passives . I was expecting less damage but better survivability . Mind you , that build had 60%+ block chance before 1.3 . After remaking the tree to my surprise tooltip dps of incinerate was 3.5K + Fire pen gem = 4k+ tooltip dps , with same gems but no LL ofc cause of cybils . Block chance was about 35 and with the increased defences nodes that we get , rathpith was giving me 1K MANA . And that with only herald of ice and 2K free mana for running HoT aswell ( pushing dps above 4.5k )

Cybils/Rathpith Tree ( Shadow or witch )
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA-_WXl0V85Rm0OAdjjDZh4lVLFr8mlR9BAx7ljqSxXfKdY-OEDkg2PWyMnapirG-EOq20xf8cSVHw1ZUuBx4Rlsu9f8bB86Kj2wuCHmpDwFS86msXlSAI9EyzLR9fKuvkBAdVxoPbHwIyNBBYh2WvtyycES3N-nyDuJPAZkVHMtEEs2jy8B-iAJo74XOCm9Wm7TzsOJBVJy_AGho4cYVj_XrmRtexQtq5U1JFnZrg6-756ILHKPoGOSSLfLs62PMG-6pRYNi9_gq3PkGHNZJN4_6Pplc64fJFVa5Eq9-wghCPpjpY

So which build setup is better ? Single target : RF hands down , Aoe : Cybils/rathpith combo . But , thing is , with the cubils combo you get Much better defences , slightly less single target and better aoe clearing unless you LW 100% of the time on top of packs with RF . So if you want the build for farming Atziri RF is better , from almost any other map/boss etc i still prefer my old 88 shadow . That might just be me though , both builds are awesome and thanks to Raizq for coming up with an idea like this . Have fun mapping now guys , and merry XMas :)

I would stick to the current build, dps gets higher...im at 4.8k on incinerate at 90! Here is my tweaked versions that im using at the moment and current gear!

Spoiler
"
I would stick to the current build, dps gets higher...im at 4.8k on incinerate at 90! Here is my tweaked versions that im using at the moment and current gear!

Yep sure , its personal preference and both builds are strong in the end game . I was just curious to see the differences between the 2 so thats why i went to remake my old Incinerator . Its just that i thought RF version would be so much better but apparently they are very similar as far as clear speed goes . At the end I think it just comes down to RF's single target dps for bosses VS cybils/rathpith better survivability and slightly better clear speed .

*Not sure if comparing these 2 builds is off-topic but in case it is , am sorry ! :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info