RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks so much for the build op, and for everyone I am appreciative all the posts. Please if anyone look over my gears, tree and leave a bit of advice, thanks. I know, gears are crappy, but all found except 1 ring :O)

Gears
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzBS0LYRBYES0aOB8CJy8o-iycLR8yNDWSPC09_EGHQ8hFnUd-TLNM_08EU1JVxlhjW6BfKl8_YEthIWP9ZU1o8m5pcYV07XgNeWh65nrvfA58g4IegpuCx4PbhNmE74dlkFWVIJo7muCiAKdVqW6vbK-3tfK3PriTvTa-isAawGbBBMHzxFjEuMauxtjN-tWm1fjYvdsL4XPi6uvk6-7sOO088B_2SPno_go=

Thanks,

Andy

First of all you won't be able run RF without another 10 points spend. Levelup/regret- up to you. RF is HUGE boost for build.
Shield. You need to get RisePhoenix.
Remove added fire damage from your scepter- it's for physical hits only. Put Catarina's 1% fire leach instead.
About gear - you know yourself.. Just to be more tanky- swap fire pen for life leach for now.
2 questions, would appreciate the help:

1) In the levelling section, under level 65 (78 points), what does the OP mean if at this point we can use level 17 Purity of Fire with the Rise of Phoenix shield to use Righteous Fire, but don't take inner force trio on passive tree OR WE WONT BE ABLE TO USE RIGHTEOUS FIRE? I thought inner force only helps? So I only take it when my purity of Fire is max level or else it fails with inner focus?

2) on his tree even for level 90+ I cannot count 11%+ life regen in nodes. How does it count as 11%?

Thanks in advance guys, hoping for an answer asap before I have to go to uni soon

IGN:
Standard: Draegleic, Avalanchius, Volcanicuus, Aegisdawn, Voidmyth.
Hardcore (Still Alive): Elementux, IWantDualStrike
Current Main (Scourge): TalesOfMight, 91 Ground Slam Chieften
"
ZzeDarKNesS wrote:
2 questions, would appreciate the help:

1) In the levelling section, under level 65 (78 points), what does the OP mean if at this point we can use level 17 Purity of Fire with the Rise of Phoenix shield to use Righteous Fire, but don't take inner force trio on passive tree OR WE WONT BE ABLE TO USE RIGHTEOUS FIRE? I thought inner force only helps? So I only take it when my purity of Fire is max level or else it fails with inner focus?

2) on his tree even for level 90+ I cannot count 11%+ life regen in nodes. How does it count as 11%?

Thanks in advance guys, hoping for an answer asap before I have to go to uni soon

because with inner force the damage that RF does to your hp also increases.
i think his tree also has 12.3 % or 12.4% which is what you need to run RF + inner force i believe on top of a level 20 purity of fire

level 17 purity of fire, you can run RF without inner force as long as you have like 11.3% or 11.4% regen don't forget you also need Rise of the Phoenix shield as well or you cant run RF.
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Dec 22, 2014, 11:34:49 PM
Why is 1.3 passive tree done for Tempar, when this build is made for marauder ??? :D
"
karving47 wrote:
Why is 1.3 passive tree done for Tempar, when this build is made for marauder ??? :D

because with 1.3 templar start is better than marauder...with marauder i think you end up wasting 1 or 2 two points
I recently tried out this build and for the leveling, i am not sure which path to go first:
Do you think that i should go to the marauder/duelist trees (to get more tankiness), or should i go into the the witch side (for more damage and EB) first?
Last edited by KawaiiDictator on Dec 23, 2014, 5:46:13 PM
"
I recently tried out this build and for the leveling, i am not sure which path to go first:
Do you think that i should go to the marauder/duelist trees (to get more tankiness), or should i go into the the witch side (for more damage and EB) first?

Go for EB first, If you have access to cloak or just running AA the extra mana will give a huge regen, in addition that your RF damage is based on life and ES but your regen is only based on life, not having EB will actually cause your equilibrium point for regen vs your damage taken to shift to be more damage.
This is my gear atm in torment league, but i still feel squishy as f*ck.
Spoiler

Can anyone look at my gear and advise which one i need to upgrade and at what level i can try Atziri?
I can cap my resist and have ~3k hp.
Here my passive skill tree.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxBYES0ZLho4HKcfAicvJ9Un7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUyzTP9PBFNSU6VboF8_YSFodGjyaxd07XgNeWh673wOfIN99YIegpuCx4TZhO-HZZBVlKCVIJo7muCiAKdVqW6tja9sr7e18rc-uJO-isBmwQTB88RYxLjE9sauzfrPftR81abV-Ni92WHaYtsL4XPi6uvk6-7sOO088B_2SPno_go=

Any comment will be highly appreciated.
Last edited by darkragnarok100 on Dec 24, 2014, 4:22:54 AM
"
This is my gear atm in torment league, but i still feel squishy as f*ck.
Spoiler

Can anyone look at my gear and advise which one i need to upgrade and at what level i can try Atziri?
I can cap my resist and have ~3k hp.
Here my passive skill tree.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxBYES0ZLho4HKcfAicvJ9Un7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUyzTP9PBFNSU6VboF8_YSFodGjyaxd07XgNeWh673wOfIN99YIegpuCx4TZhO-HZZBVlKCVIJo7muCiAKdVqW6tja9sr7e18rc-uJO-isBmwQTB88RYxLjE9sauzfrPftR81abV-Ni92WHaYtsL4XPi6uvk6-7sOO088B_2SPno_go=

Any comment will be highly appreciated.

Skill tree seems ok, when you can cap resists, you should try to get more HP.
Also try to get instant flasks, this helps a lot and a Granite which also helps for phys dmg sustain.
Hi guys.
thank you very much for build
this my gear in standard

now Lv.70
any some comment for me
Thank you.

ps. I. prepair

when I go to lv.75

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info