RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
DemiDemon wrote:
"
Apolloco wrote:
Perhaps you can make a passive tree for Lv80 marauder? It would help me extremely...I'm dying 24/7 and I'm just getting more depressed by each death...

I don't want to be rude but really? This game is supposed to be hard - to require you to think and work out how keystones / items interact. That's why they keep nerfing it if they think it's getting too easy.

You've got everything you need to know in this thread - the hardest work is already done for you. Surely you can do the last little bit yourself?

I don't post often, but I can't resist. DemiDemon's an idiot, a 3-yr old baby. Eric freakin Cartman. People can't ask anything with him around. Don't listen to him, he gets off by making other ppl feel bad. Don't even know why he's replying in the first place. Seeing people like that really makes me angry
Last edited by Funkypeppertown on Dec 20, 2014, 10:31:46 PM
"

Yes I read many times believe me, and I bet nobody would level up the same way that's shown in your tree just by reading that. Like I said, Maurader and Templar start at very different places. I started a Templar and I took all the nodes to the west, which makes the most sense.

How going west makes most sense? If you read it, you should understand you must take Eldritch Battery first. Which is north-east of tree. I underline and bold most important parts there under spoiler. Yes templar and mara starts at different points but final goal is the same.
1. Go to EB (Eldritch Battery)
2. Get all life regen/ life nodes / inner force if your PoF ready(gem level 20)
3. Get mana regen/ Celestial nodes

General advices for leveling
-Use 4-line Incinerate-Spell echo-Added chaos-LMP all the way up to your level 65+
-Use Cybil's claw for leveling. It's cheap and very effective with incinerate. Or use corrupted amulet or Catarina's 1% fire damage life leach if you got really good wand/scepter, before you get Doryani's.
-Run Clarity, AA as auras. Herald of Thunder if you ok with mana.

Templar 35 point
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyGjyPC1M_69s-ehBh7c-xq64k-vuKPqCxxEtfIPN-iycEFiHZa-3MjQfApUgLR9MswQH2wuCHsHzfA5boKdVogDwHw==

51 -just optional, for example. You can pick up Quick Recovery/Heart and Soul/Arcanist/Barbarism first - up to you.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyGjyPC1M_69s-ehBh7c-xq64k-vuKPqCxxEtfIPN-iycEFiHZa-3MjQfApUgLR9MswQH2wuCHsHzhNkB3L6KeA2pbrXyNZLYvf4KBS1673TthO9hIeLqJ9WnVXwOW6CiAPAf

83 points(level 65) - you ready to run RF, can equip Rise of Phoenix

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyGjyPC1M_69s-ehBh7c-xq64k-vuKPqCxxEtfIPN-iycEFiHZa-3MjQfApUgLR9MswQH2wuCHsHzhNkB3L6KeA2pbrXyNZLYvf4KBS1673TthO9hIeLqJ9UJ9tR8Bg4n7cT2z36tjdlhGS5fP8EEeWgLYe8OFCBTUkWdmuBqQ8BUvOprF5Sg2mJodKIA8B9VxoPbU6UMXxynW6CnVXwOxFj2SA==

106 points (level 86)

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyGjyPC1M_69s-ehBh7c-xq64k-vuKPqCxxEtfIPN-iycEFiHZa-3MjQfApUgLR9MswQH2wuCHsHzhNkB3L6KeA2pbrXyNZLYvf4KBS1673TthO9hIeLqJ9UJ9tR8Bg4n7cT2z36tjdlhGS5fP8EEeWgLYe8OFCBTUkWdmuBqQ8BUvOprF5Sg2mJodKIA8B9VxoPbU6UMXxynW6CnVXwOxFj2SJo74XOCm5BVJy_sOMAaGjh65nGFY_1G17FC2rnV-MS4vTZHfl8q6-TGnhB_DH0=

Last edited by oldgood on Dec 28, 2014, 9:49:47 AM
Ok, I have a few questions. Why do we get eldrich battery? For example, if you have around 300-400 ES, isn't that just converted to 300-400 mana? Also, it doesn't really matter that much because purity of fire and herald of ice take a percentage of our max mana. Because I'm not doing calculations, I would estimate it would be around 100 extra mana. How much is that really going to help us?

The second part to this question is if you have a lot of ES, then great; Eldirch Battery will be very beneficial. Unfortunately if we have a high ES then that will make it harder to sustain RF because we burn for 70% of our max ES as fire damage. This leaves me pretty confused on whether or not I should be get the EB node and then try to maximize my ES? Could somebody please explain.

Lastly, I would just like to ask is increased spell damage or increased fire damage more beneficial for us in terms of achieving the highest DPS? Thanks.
"
oldgood wrote:
"

Yes I read many times believe me, and I bet nobody would level up the same way that's shown in your tree just by reading that. Like I said, Maurader and Templar start at very different places. I started a Templar and I took all the nodes to the west, which makes the most sense.

How going west makes most sense? If you read it, you should understand you must take Eldritch Battery first. Which is north-east of tree. I underline and bold most important parts there under spoiler. Yes templar and mara starts at different points but final goal is the same.
1. Go to EB (Eldritch Battery)
2. Get all life regen/ life nodes / inner force if your PoF ready
3. Get mana regen/ Celestial nodes
4. Enjoy
General advices for leveling
-Use 4-line Incinerate-Spell echo-Added chaos-LMP all the way up to your level 65+
-Use 1% Fire damage life leach amulet\wand or just be careful, do not tank and heal with pots before you get doryanis scepter.
-Run Clarity, AA as auras. Herald of Thunder if you ok with mana.

Templar 33 point
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyHFNms9DY2jyPC1M_69s-ehBh7c-xq64k-vuKPqCxxEtfIPN-iycEFiHZa-3MjQfApUgLR9MswQH2wuCHsHz

51 -just optional, for example. You can pick up Quick Recovery/Heart and Soul/Arcanist/Barbarism first - up to you.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyHFNms9DY2jyPC1M_69s-ehBh7c-xq64k-vuKPqCxxEtfIPN-iycEFiHZa-3MjQfApUgLR9MswQH2wuCHsHzhNkB3L6KeA2pbrXyNZLYvf4KvTZHfgUteu907YTvYSHi6ifV

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyHFNms9DY2jyPC1M_69s-ehBh7c-xq64k-vuKPqCxxEtfIPN-iycEFiHZa-3MjQfApUgLR9MswQH2wuCHsHzhNkB3L6KeA2pbrXyNZLYvf4KvTZHfgUteu907YTvYSHi6ifVCfbUfAYOJ-3E9s9-rY3ZYRkuXz_BBHloC2HvDhQgU1JFnZrgakPAVLzqaxeUoNpiaHSiAPAfVcaD2w==

All the way west. Look I just read it again. I can't see the 1.2 tree so I don't know when those nodes are taken. It makes sense to take them first because they're close, otherwise you go a long way without anything but attributes. You don't have to agree with me but you do understand what I'm getting at do you?

Thanks for posting the rest. I appreciate it, I really do. But I'd rather you do that without asking me to read. It was rude and unnecessary
Last edited by Funkypeppertown on Dec 21, 2014, 12:41:08 AM
I solo'd piety MERC at lvl 57 lmao and Dom at 62. 0 casualties, been joining high lvl master parties and doing just fine, best build ever and completely self-found except for an armor and a wand.

I just ran a Zana lvl 71 map, everyone in the party was 75+, it was Temple, one of the exiles for Zana mission was with Piety, everyone died but me and an Arcer witch. I was only 64 at the time, needless to say, I felt pretty badass!

I'm also running Herald of Thunder with Curse on Hit for Assassin's Mark, incinerate's crit rate is off the charts, and with Three Dragons, nothing can stay alive near me, and nothing can do me much damage. Frigging loving this build, can't wait to be rich and buy RoF and CoD to make this even better :)

Spoiler

I prioritized my tree like this:
1.- Life
2.- Mana/Mana Regen
3.- Life Regen
4.- Damage

Tanky and high damaging as fuck.
Last edited by RXXQ on Dec 21, 2014, 2:43:24 AM
"
Apolloco wrote:
Ok, I have a few questions. Why do we get eldrich battery? For example, if you have around 300-400 ES, isn't that just converted to 300-400 mana? Also, it doesn't really matter that much because purity of fire and herald of ice take a percentage of our max mana. Because I'm not doing calculations, I would estimate it would be around 100 extra mana. How much is that really going to help us?

The second part to this question is if you have a lot of ES, then great; Eldirch Battery will be very beneficial. Unfortunately if we have a high ES then that will make it harder to sustain RF because we burn for 70% of our max ES as fire damage. This leaves me pretty confused on whether or not I should be get the EB node and then try to maximize my ES? Could somebody please explain.

Lastly, I would just like to ask is increased spell damage or increased fire damage more beneficial for us in terms of achieving the highest DPS? Thanks.

Eldrich Battery is a very easy way to get a huge mana pool, it is common to roll 100-200 energy rolls on gear pieces basically for free.
Mana gained from EB is multiplied by your mana multiplier passives so you gain even more mana.

When you have EB, you energy shield is 0; no degen from RF.

If I'm correct, you probably want Ele>Fire>Spell since your herald only benefits from elemental damage and RF benefits from fire while incinerate benefits from all.
"
RXXQ wrote:
I solo'd piety MERC at lvl 57 lmao and Dom at 62. 0 casualties, been joining high lvl master parties and doing just fine, best build ever and completely self-found except for an armor and a wand.

I'm also running Herald of Thunder with Curse on Hit for Assassin's Mark, incinerate's crit rate is off the charts, and with Three Dragons, nothing can stay alive near me, and nothing can do me much damage. Frigging loving this build, can't wait to be rich and buy RoF and CoD to make this even better :)

I prioritized my tree like this:
1.- Life
2.- Mana/Mana Regen
3.- Life Regen
4.- Damage

Well, that's will be kinda other build, not RF Incinerator. Maybe even better=)Maybe worse. Try it on end game maps/atziri. Could be interesting.
Hi guys,

Thanks so much for the build op, and for everyone I am appreciative all the posts. Please if anyone look over my gears, tree and leave a bit of advice, thanks. I know, gears are crappy, but all found except 1 ring :O)

Gears
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzBS0LYRBYES0aOB8CJy8o-iycLR8yNDWSPC09_EGHQ8hFnUd-TLNM_08EU1JVxlhjW6BfKl8_YEthIWP9ZU1o8m5pcYV07XgNeWh65nrvfA58g4IegpuCx4PbhNmE74dlkFWVIJo7muCiAKdVqW6vbK-3tfK3PriTvTa-isAawGbBBMHzxFjEuMauxtjN-tWm1fjYvdsL4XPi6uvk6-7sOO088B_2SPno_go=

Thanks,

Andy
Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Dec 22, 2014, 6:41:29 AM
up?
"
I don't post often, but I can't resist. DemiDemon's an idiot, a 3-yr old baby. Eric freakin Cartman. People can't ask anything with him around. Don't listen to him, he gets off by making other ppl feel bad. Don't even know why he's replying in the first place. Seeing people like that really makes me angry
As opposed to you? You mean like this post above that is childish, offensive and not in anyway constructive? Frankly I'm surprised that it hasn't been removed by moderators - they must be too busy.

I have answered several questions in this thread, helping people as best I can. The person I replied to (at least the reply you took offence to as I'd replied to him before trying to help him as well as replying to a PM from him with an extensive explanation), well he didn't show any sign of wanting to work things out himself. He was showing all the signs of the "I want it all done for me now" mindset. So I suggested he consider having some input into his character himself rather than posting 'gimme gimme gimme' messages.

Word of advice; you should do something about your anger issues. It's not healthy.

Happy holidays,
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Dec 23, 2014, 5:30:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info