RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
Apolloco wrote:
Why do you run Herald of Ice for? Obviously it adds more damage, but why Herald of Ice compared to Herald of Thunder or Anger (which may be stronger as we're using fire penetration)? Is there a hidden elemental equilibrium that I am not seeing? Or does Herald of Ice produce the highest bonus DPS?

Wrath/Anger do not apply to spells

When enemies are slain with herald of ice they explode for extra damage rather than shock being required to trigger herald of thunder's damage. It is also more consistent as far as damage output goes since its lowest roll is not 11 but HoT does more average damage (90 compared to 61). Even with higher damage though if you are not shocking often enough you will not make use of the other portion of the gem. Most people tend to use both though while mapping.
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
what about herald of thunder and dragon
?
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 20, 2014, 7:03:09 AM
Hey, thanks for the guide, any chance that you'll be updating leveling passive tree soon?
I donno if it's just me or is nobody answering the question of what nodes to take first. Mauarder and Templar start at totally different spots and there are very specific nodes you have to take, and can't take, at certain stages of this build.

Ok, can someone at least tell me, or us, which ones to take last?? That'll help alot. Thanks
Incinerate is too easy, Torment is a fucking loot pinata, probably moving to Bloodlines.

These are the items i used to farm my riches those are still on sale:

"

~b/o 4 exa

~b/o 4 exa

~b/o 1 exa

This is the build i used:
"

If anyone wants any of these, they can have them pretty cheap too:

"

~b/o 2 exa

~b/o 15 fuse

~b/o 15 fuse

~b/o 15 fuse

~b/o 15 fuse

I may answer some questions later
"
I donno if it's just me or is nobody answering the question of what nodes to take first. Mauarder and Templar start at totally different spots and there are very specific nodes you have to take, and can't take, at certain stages of this build.

Ok, can someone at least tell me, or us, which ones to take last?? That'll help alot. Thanks

Did you ever read "LEVELING" section?
I mean "read!!" and just follow recommendations.
Spoiler
"
We use ice/nova flameblast until we have a LMP incinerate. at 31 get spell echo and added chaos for your 4l. If you are having mana problems use blood magic or get -mana cost elreon rings.

- 20 Points. We takeversatility and hard knocks to fight the INT requirements. We will be removing thoes later on. Making our way to EB/Regen nodes.

- 43 Points. Removed versatility and hard knocks because we have enough int. We also got some damage nodes which should speed up the leveling process. We got EB so we should have no problems running incinerate on our mana. Our next step is getting read for running a rise of the phoenix and RF. If you feel squishy take the life nodes first. If you feel you need damage take the damage nodes. Completely depends on your gear.

- 78 points. Were lvl 65 and done with our progression. We have enough regen/ress (needs lvl 17 purity of fire) to equip a rise of the phoenix and start running RF. Next step is being able to run Inner force and atziri prep. DO NOT GET INNER FORCE NOW OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RUN RF! Also, some people might be degening a LITTLE BIT because of a rounding problem but sadly we cannot do anything about this. I never had this problem but some people do. If you do the math you need 11.7 % regen but because of the rounding some people regenerate a slight amount and some degenerate a slight amount. Shouldnt affect you too much since you use a ruby every single pack which causes you to regenerate huge amounts of HP and at this point I would also recommend some sort of leech. worse case scenario just run vitality and you will be fine >> short explanation and maybe some answers to your questions regarding sustaning RF

Something like this-
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38xFj2SF8_Mft_43gNC2F5aMEERmk26FivtfKpbrc-_grYvTWSLJwRLXyDzfq4k-vuKPqCx_noQYeHZRBYr7cyNB8CTLMEB9sLgh7B85UgLR8=
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38xFj2SF8_eA0LYXlowQS18qlutz7-Cti9NZIsnBEtfIPN-riT6-4o-oLH-ehBh4dlEFivtzI0HwJMswQH2wuCHsHzlSAtH1NSRZ2a4JSg2mJodFOlDF8cp8auPC1o8q9sTP9boKdVfA5nm64-d-MZLtSPJ-0J9tR8Bg7Pfq2N2WGE2QHcvoq9Nkd-YSHi6nTthO8FLXrvJ9VVxoPb

Than just get mana regen and Celestial nodes and you are done.
"
666lol666 wrote:

IF and I really mean IF you really want MoM for some reason go grab it from the tree? Why? Because then you can grab a chest like this:

A chest like this provides high armor, TONS of ES plus 3 free slots for resists.

You simply "overpricing" armor rate. It's not better than cloak for this build and at all.
Damage Reduction Factor = Armour / ( Armour + (12 * Damage)
If you have 3k armor and take 2k hit- reduction gonna be only 11% (1780 hit, 220 mitigated)
OK, smaller hits like 200 damage mitigated by 55%, but who care about small hits with AA.
And MoM provides you with flat 300-700 "fake-life" which regens almost instantly.
And also you forgetting armor only reduces physical damage taken. While MoM "reduces" all types of damage except DoT.
MoM 5(6 if you not take 5% life next to Golem's Blood) points off build. So why not cloak? It's much more useful investments then 10str/3x10dex nodes in all terms.
Update leveling trees pls.
"
oldgood wrote:
"

Did you ever read "LEVELING" section?
I mean "read!!" and just follow recommendations.
Spoiler
"
We use ice/nova flameblast until we have a LMP incinerate. at 31 get spell echo and added chaos for your 4l. If you are having mana problems use blood magic or get -mana cost elreon rings.

- 20 Points. We takeversatility and hard knocks to fight the INT requirements. We will be removing thoes later on. Making our way to EB/Regen nodes.

- 43 Points. Removed versatility and hard knocks because we have enough int. We also got some damage nodes which should speed up the leveling process. We got EB so we should have no problems running incinerate on our mana. Our next step is getting read for running a rise of the phoenix and RF. If you feel squishy take the life nodes first. If you feel you need damage take the damage nodes. Completely depends on your gear.

- 78 points. Were lvl 65 and done with our progression. We have enough regen/ress (needs lvl 17 purity of fire) to equip a rise of the phoenix and start running RF. Next step is being able to run Inner force and atziri prep. DO NOT GET INNER FORCE NOW OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RUN RF! Also, some people might be degening a LITTLE BIT because of a rounding problem but sadly we cannot do anything about this. I never had this problem but some people do. If you do the math you need 11.7 % regen but because of the rounding some people regenerate a slight amount and some degenerate a slight amount. Shouldnt affect you too much since you use a ruby every single pack which causes you to regenerate huge amounts of HP and at this point I would also recommend some sort of leech. worse case scenario just run vitality and you will be fine >> short explanation and maybe some answers to your questions regarding sustaning RF

Something like this-
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38xFj2SF8_Mft_43gNC2F5aMEERmk26FivtfKpbrc-_grYvTWSLJwRLXyDzfq4k-vuKPqCx_noQYeHZRBYr7cyNB8CTLMEB9sLgh7B85UgLR8=
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38xFj2SF8_eA0LYXlowQS18qlutz7-Cti9NZIsnBEtfIPN-riT6-4o-oLH-ehBh4dlEFivtzI0HwJMswQH2wuCHsHzlSAtH1NSRZ2a4JSg2mJodFOlDF8cp8auPC1o8q9sTP9boKdVfA5nm64-d-MZLtSPJ-0J9tR8Bg7Pfq2N2WGE2QHcvoq9Nkd-YSHi6nTthO8FLXrvJ9VVxoPb

Than just get mana regen and Celestial nodes and you are done.

Yes I read many times believe me, and I bet nobody would level up the same way that's shown in your tree just by reading that. Like I said, Maurader and Templar start at very different places. I started a Templar and I took all the nodes to the west, which makes the most sense.

And you were very helpful, thank you for posting.
Last edited by Funkypeppertown on Dec 20, 2014, 8:59:37 PM
"
blobulator1 wrote:
"
DemiDemon wrote:
"
Apolloco wrote:
Perhaps you can make a passive tree for Lv80 marauder? It would help me extremely...I'm dying 24/7 and I'm just getting more depressed by each death...

I don't want to be rude but really? This game is supposed to be hard - to require you to think and work out how keystones / items interact. That's why they keep nerfing it if they think it's getting too easy.

You've got everything you need to know in this thread - the hardest work is already done for you. Surely you can do the last little bit yourself?

LOL... give the guy a break... tell him how to do it.

Spoiler
Then get directions to his house and go play the game for him too...
LOL! Good to see you got the spirit of my post. ;)
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info