RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
pipser wrote:
"
Apolloco wrote:
Ok, I have a few questions. Why do we get eldrich battery? For example, if you have around 300-400 ES, isn't that just converted to 300-400 mana? Also, it doesn't really matter that much because purity of fire and herald of ice take a percentage of our max mana. Because I'm not doing calculations, I would estimate it would be around 100 extra mana. How much is that really going to help us?

The second part to this question is if you have a lot of ES, then great; Eldirch Battery will be very beneficial. Unfortunately if we have a high ES then that will make it harder to sustain RF because we burn for 70% of our max ES as fire damage. This leaves me pretty confused on whether or not I should be get the EB node and then try to maximize my ES? Could somebody please explain.

Lastly, I would just like to ask is increased spell damage or increased fire damage more beneficial for us in terms of achieving the highest DPS? Thanks.

Eldrich Battery is a very easy way to get a huge mana pool, it is common to roll 100-200 energy rolls on gear pieces basically for free.
Mana gained from EB is multiplied by your mana multiplier passives so you gain even more mana.

When you have EB, you energy shield is 0; no degen from RF.

If I'm correct, you probably want Ele>Fire>Spell since your herald only benefits from elemental damage and RF benefits from fire while incinerate benefits from all.

So you're saying no matter how much ES I have, it won't burn me for any dmg because I have eldrich battery?? Could anybody else confirm this? This means I can get as much ES as I want but not be penalized for the high ES as eldrich battery will convert this to mana. ES is a huge problem for sustaining RF so if that's the case then it would help me sustain exponentially.
Last edited by Apolloco on Dec 22, 2014, 5:31:14 AM
up
Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Dec 22, 2014, 6:46:21 AM

with EB you burn for 90% of your max life
Edit: dual post
Last edited by Gegemo on Dec 22, 2014, 9:13:57 AM
I can't see any of your skill trees. It shows me a tree with literally 2 nodes levelled for all of them.

Edit: And your 1.3 skill tree is for templar.. In a marauder build post..
Last edited by keccakec on Dec 22, 2014, 7:43:32 AM
"
keccakec wrote:
I can't see any of your skill trees. It shows me a tree with literally 2 nodes levelled for all of them.

OP updated tree works fine. Just read the thread before posting.
"
keccakec wrote:
Edit: And your 1.3 skill tree is for templar.. In a marauder build post..

Originally this was a marauder build. With patch 1.3 it's better to start as templar

Hi,
I have one Question about how much fire res and life reg is needed. From first post in Q&A:
"
Q : How much life regen/fire ress do i need to run RF ?
A : You need 87 fire ressistance and 11.3 % life regenerartion to run RF without inner force. Basically a lvl 17 Purity of fire and all the life regeneration other than master of the arena. With inner force you need 89 % fire and 12.3 Life regen.

With the updated tree for 1.3 you'll get 12.4 life reg and +1% max fire res.
From Rise of the phoenix you'll get +8% max fire res.
From Purity of fire(level 20) you'll get +4% max fire res.

In total you can get with this +13% max fire res. That is 88% fire res.
Does that mean you'll burn with inner force for some amount of damage? Or is there just a mistake in Q&A?

What about the skill node Devotion i go throw to get the elemental damage at the left side. That increases buff effect by 5% is it safe to get that and inner force with 88% fire res?
I think, getting a Avoid Interruption nodes helping a lot against stuns, because we using a channel spell that can be interrupt > losing spell stack bonus.
Last edited by onizuka1488 on Dec 22, 2014, 1:45:14 PM
"
cuchio wrote:
Hi,
I have one Question about how much fire res and life reg is needed. From first post in Q&A:
"
Q : How much life regen/fire ress do i need to run RF ?
A : You need 87 fire ressistance and 11.3 % life regenerartion to run RF without inner force. Basically a lvl 17 Purity of fire and all the life regeneration other than master of the arena. With inner force you need 89 % fire and 12.3 Life regen.

With the updated tree for 1.3 you'll get 12.4 life reg and +1% max fire res.
From Rise of the phoenix you'll get +8% max fire res.
From Purity of fire(level 20) you'll get +4% max fire res.

In total you can get with this +13% max fire res. That is 88% fire res.
Does that mean you'll burn with inner force for some amount of damage? Or is there just a mistake in Q&A?

What about the skill node Devotion i go throw to get the elemental damage at the left side. That increases buff effect by 5% is it safe to get that and inner force with 88% fire res?

Unfortunately, I just checked the passive tree he posted under the 'Leveling' section and the links do not work. As much as I wish OP did update it, it is not updated.For example, this is the link for 107 points @ Lv89. http://poeurl.com/y11cQ46 It only shows 2 nodes taken.
"
Apolloco wrote:

Unfortunately, I just checked the passive tree he posted under the 'Leveling' section and the links do not work. As much as I wish OP did update it, it is not updated.For example, this is the link for 107 points @ Lv89. http://poeurl.com/y11cQ46 It only shows 2 nodes taken.

But there is an updated skill tree for level 92 at the beginning.

I have found an answer to my own question. Inner force will also buff purity of fire. So you'll get +5% max fire res.
Last edited by cuchio on Dec 22, 2014, 2:03:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info