RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
Damiensama wrote:

Why don't use the " Mindspiral " helmet ?

The same could be said for Atziri's Foible if you're looking at it for adding effective life via MoM and Mana Regen. Comes down to actual life though.

Using Cloak and Rise of the Phoenix, you're already sacrificing Life of two pieces of gear. Need life.

I could see maybe using one of these pieces if you are hard up for mana regen jewelry and can't level your AA all that much. I don't think I'd be running to Atziri in a HC league with Mindspiral on though. A high ES helm will give you more base mana and more reliable regen than mana from damage taken anyway.

"
Damiensama wrote:

And why not the three dragons then ? Fire damage wich can SHOCK... must be very powerful, especially when you don't try to reach high crit, isn't it ?

As for Three dragons.. I have never equipped a Three Dragons with Incinerate and don't have one for testing. The only way to ignite with Incinerate would be with chance to Ignite nodes from the tree or by adding Chance to Ignite (something you would never do) to the main links.

Even with a decent chance to ignite, the duration of the ignites from Incinerate will be miniscule. The shock uptime from the 3D conversion *should* be miniscule or non-existant as well.

Unless there is something I am missing, anything that you would be able to shock using this method would have to have such a low hp pool that it would die incredibly fast without the shocks anyway.

Last edited by Cataract on Dec 6, 2014, 12:30:56 PM
I put together what I think is the equivalent from the current 1.3 tree of Raiz's minimum Atziri spec. If someone that is experienced with the build could take a look and give me some criticism, I would greatly appreciate it.

I limited the build to level 88/89 for this. Also went Templar instead of Marauder.

Edit:

At 89 it is possible to path through Elemental Dominion for more damage nodes. It is possible at 88 as well if you're willing to drop a 6% life node by Devotion to get there 1 level earlier.

1.3 Approximation of min Atziri Spec @ level 89

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-vbKIATP_hcwSzPC2aO8BmxPbGroKbJ-23Phyn7DgZLgYOQYf-CgxfJy_ZYdR8-ejYvVOlkFWtjQn2gsdodDWSGjjPfij6DH3aYrXy6-4Qf5SgqW64k5rgxp54Dc36RZ0LYb6KfINTUnloAdwRLcEE4uqE2SycXz9hIcS4R34QWPZIhO_V-L02h2XEWHTtr7cn1XrvMjQFLR8CBAeD20yzVcYtH0V-OliVIA5crJhrF8HzavrxbLzqgh422MBU2wtJGwj0akMqjexV

Edit 2:

Sorry for the edits. Iterative building and forums posts and all that. I looked at Raiz's build as posted by 666lol666. By eliminating the flask effect nodes, I feel like this is the tree I'll be working on Atziri with at level 88. By dropping the flask nodes, Light of Divinity becomes available.

1.3 No flask effect nodes min Atziri @ level 88 w/ Light of Divinity

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-vbKIATP_hcwSzPC2aO8BmxPbGru08gpsn7bc-HKfVpuw4GS4GDkGH_goMXycv2WHUfPno2L1TpZBVrY0J9oLHaHQ1ks9-KPoMfdpitfLr7hB_lKCpbriTmuDGnngNzfpFnQthvop8g1NSeWgB3BEtwQTi6oTZLJxfP2EhxLhHfhBY9kiE79X4vTaHZcRYdO2vtyfVeu8yNAUtHwIEB4PbTLNVxi0fOliVIKyYaxfB8_FsvOqCHjbYwFTbC0kbCPRqQyqN7FUaOA==
Last edited by Cataract on Dec 6, 2014, 1:45:37 PM
That is Raiz's new version of the build. He does not go up to heart of flame anymore instead he used the triangle:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-vbKIATP_hcwSzPC2aO8BmxPbGru08gpsn7bc-HKfVpuw4GS4GDkGH_goMXycv2WHUfPno2L1TpZBVrY0J9oLHaHQ1kho4z34o-gx92mK18uvuEH-UoKluuJOa4MaeeA3N-kWdC2G-inyDU1J5aAHcES3BBOLqhNksnF8_YSHEuEd-EFgUIPZIhO_V-L02h2XvDsRYdO2vtyfVeu8yNAUtHwIEB-vkg9tMs18qVcYtH5UgaxfB87zqgh7AVNsLCPRqQ8AacYV65mP9RtfaubFC
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
That is Raiz's new version of the build. He does not go up to heart of flame anymore instead he used the triangle:

tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-vbKIATP_hcwSzPC2aO8BmxPbGru08gpsn7bc-HKfVpuw4GS4GDkGH_goMXycv2WHUfPno2L1TpZBVrY0J9oLHaHQ1kho4z34o-gx92mK18uvuEH-UoKluuJOa4MaeeA3N-kWdC2G-inyDU1J5aAHcES3BBOLqhNksnF8_YSHEuEd-EFgUIPZIhO_V-L02h2XvDsRYdO2vtyfVeu8yNAUtHwIEB-vkg9tMs18qVcYtH5UgaxfB87zqgh7AVNsLCPRqQ8AacYV65mP9RtfaubFC

Thanks for that. Missed it in the previous pages somehow. Curious as to why he opted for Celestial Punishment. Are the durations of the ignites from Incinerate sufficient to warrant the node?

I haven't played Incinerate in two leagues, so I really don't know much about its current state when it comes to status ailments applied via chance nodes from the tree.

---------------------------

Edit: Yeah, it's a tough call between the triangle and Heart of Flame from what I see. To get Celestial Punishment, you travel 7 nodes from the nearest life node. You get 60% inc dmg (24fire/36ele), 2% pen, 5% chance to ignite with 30% increased on ignited. So you'd have a 90% increased damage modifier with an ignite up with 2% additional penetration. With Heart of the Flame you travel 6 nodes from the nearest life node. You get 71% inc dmg (71fire) with 3% penetration and an extra 5% hp if we're looking at a high 80s level cap.

I think Heart of the Flame is more efficient. Again, I only think that because I know next to nothing about ignites with Incinerate coming off the chance to ignite nodes in the tree.
Last edited by Cataract on Dec 6, 2014, 1:20:12 PM
The triangle buffs every elemental dmg not just fire dmg so it buffs the additional xxx dmg gem and the damage from herald of xxx too.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
"
666lol666 wrote:
The triangle buffs every elemental dmg not just fire dmg so it buffs the additional xxx dmg gem and the damage from herald of xxx too.

Yeah, I get that much. Was just curious if Celestial Punishment is worth it for the status effect bonus. What is the uptime on status effects with Incinerate generally?
I fixed the problem I had only the dmg is low for incinerate
"
Cataract wrote:
What is the uptime on status effects with Incinerate generally?

Tbh. I have no idea. Maybe anyone else can answer that question?
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Cataract wrote:
What is the uptime on status effects with Incinerate generally?

Tbh. I have no idea. Maybe anyone else can answer that question?

The other option would be to not take Celestial Punishment and instead take the two ele exit nodes from Templar for 24% increased ele base.

Forgoing Heart of Flame for Celestial Judgement and those two nodes seems pretty legit @ 71%fire vs 52%ele & 24%fire. You would lose 1% fire pen though.

Going to assume it doesn't matter which way you go in the end. Seems as though it will work fine either way. If the ignite has uptime sufficient to consistently get that 30% increased from Punishment, those two extra nodes in the triangle are obviously worth it though.
"
Cataract wrote:
Curious as to why he opted for Celestial Punishment. Are the durations of the ignites from Incinerate sufficient to warrant the node?

I think it worth it because of the degen from the RF, wich actually BURN the target (rare or unique monster, the one really matters at high lvl), so it is ignited, and all damage receved by the target will benefit the +30% damage node, with our incinarate.

a +30% buff in end game is certainly more efficient than +10-20 or 30% more elemental damage, IMO.

We will be sure about it only in 7 days (or a few more) from now ;)

BTW : thx for your answer, I totally agree for the 3D, and get your point about life for the helmet. A yellow one will probably be better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info