RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

As I expected. 1 extra point. Oh well..

Let's hope to see a leveling guide for HC. Not sure how to stack my defences. What aura gems to take and use early on? Do you also you AA after taking EB and etc....

One thing to mention you don't get purity of fire lvl 16 until like lvl 70...
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Dec 4, 2014, 6:23:55 PM
Hey RaizQT,

thanks for this build, it looks interesting. I'm gonna try this out in the new temp leagues. Do you plan on updatingthis buld with your version, once the final changes have been confirmed and go live? I would really to see if you also think that Templer is the better choice now.

Thanks for your work!
Greetings
IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
Lol play this as a duelist next league, u lose a couple of passive points but making top 20 will be very easy :p

I think i will also play a Templar incinerator, just a bit more map focused than Atziri. It is funny how this build keeps its decent health pool and defense mechanisms in 1.3.

I wonder if getting MoM manually and switching to Cloak of Flames is worth it. Gotta theorycraft...
Last edited by Quasireel on Dec 5, 2014, 11:50:04 AM
Why the build doesn't include Holy fire with 75% more burning damage from the passive tree? RF would deal almost twice as much damage.

"
As of Patch 1.0.2 x% increased Burning Damage and x% increased Fire Damage no longer increases the self-inflicted damage, but does increase damage to monsters.

Unless it has some totally fucked up scaling modifiers.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Dec 5, 2014, 11:45:25 AM
"
hellzer wrote:
Why the build doesn't include Holy fire with 75% more burning damage from the passive tree? RF would deal almost twice as much damage.

"
As of Patch 1.0.2 x% increased Burning Damage and x% increased Fire Damage no longer increases the self-inflicted damage, but does increase damage to monsters.

Unless it has some totally fucked up scaling modifiers.

Yea it will add to RF but do nothing for Incinerate, and this is more of an incinerate build.
"
hellzer wrote:

RF is only good for single target, also scaling fire/spell damage will increase both incinerate and RF so getting those nodes are a LOT more effective.
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:

RF is only good for single target, also scaling fire/spell damage will increase both incinerate and RF so getting those nodes are a LOT more effective.

This is of course true but I think getting holy fire could be good enough to get rid of the concentrated effect gem that I hate so much. Without it RF could do a much better job. I will use the tree as it is but I sure will grab holy fire with the next few nodes.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:

This is of course true but I think getting holy fire could be good enough to get rid of the concentrated effect gem that I hate so much. Without it RF could do a much better job. I will use the tree as it is but I sure will grab holy fire with the next few nodes.

Conc Effect is a MORE modifier. 75% increased from the tree isn't even close to replacing Conc Effect.
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Dec 5, 2014, 5:17:28 PM
"
Dmillz wrote:

Conc Effect is a MORE modifier. 75% increased from the tree isn't even close to replacing Conc Effect.

I know but I think it's still enough to run RF without CE.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I'm not sure why but my RF eats health running same build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info