RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

do I need mind over matter with this build inc in the chest?
"
LowBaller wrote:

The keystone dont stack with the cloak of defiance.

How will the 1.3 talent tree will change this build=
"
LowBaller wrote:

NO, you do not even need it at all! I run my char completely without mom.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Masterik wrote:

How will the 1.3 talent tree will change this build=

I think 1.3 is a small buff to this build. You can find a version for 1.3 on page 52.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
I really don't know whats wrong with it, had to replace herald of ice with vitality and it still eats at it only slow enough to use a dory belt of the fire leech when using incinerate and I didn't get the 2% penetrate fire node so idk
Last edited by LowBaller on Dec 5, 2014, 9:35:24 PM
"
LowBaller wrote:
I really don't know whats wrong with it, had to replace herald of ice with vitality and it still eats at it only slow enough to use a dory belt of the fire leech when using incinerate

Take a look at the guide again. There is a part that is about that problem and how to fix it.
i'l roll back to the other RF build after the update if I can't get this to work.....fixed the problem but it still drains only it's just 1 hp per 2 secs lol
Last edited by LowBaller on Dec 5, 2014, 10:22:02 PM
I like this build I'm just use to vaal cyclone with the other build, was look for a build that could farm atrizi.
"
LowBaller wrote:
i'l roll back to the other RF build after the update if I can't get this to work.....fixed the problem but it still drains only it's just 1 hp per 2 secs lol

There you go:
"
Q : How much life regen/fire ress do i need to run RF ?
A : You need 87 fire ressistance and 11.3 % life regenerartion to run RF without inner force. Basically a lvl 17 Purity of fire and all the life regeneration other than master of the arena.
With inner force you need 89 % fire and 12.3 Life regen.

Q : I im following your guide and I can't run RF?!
A : There could be a couple problems here. You either did not follow the leveling section correctly and dont have the right passive points or you dont have a lvl 17/20 purity. If you tookinner force/athleticism before you have a lvl 20 purity of fire remove them right away. The only reason we can take thoes nodes is because 4 max ress from the purity + 25 % effectiveness gives us an additional max ressistance point (doesnt show on tooltip but shows on character sheet). However most likely the problem is that you dont have a lvl 17 purity of fire and 11.4 % life regeneration, follow the leveling guide and make sure you take all the points mentioned and you will be fine.
hi, I did study this build a lot, gonna use it next league, but only got TWO questions :

Why don't use the " Mindspiral " helmet ?

+150 max mana (base) : huge pool

"10% damage taken gain as mana when it" : does it boost our mana regen (in addition to Clarity), or is it already capped, like life regen and life leech ?

(too bad it only boost cold and lightning damage, but not fire...)

And why not the three dragons then ? Fire damage wich can SHOCK... must be very powerful, especially when you don't try to reach high crit, isn't it ?

Can you, Raiz2 or others, give your opinion on it please ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info