RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Hi RaizQT,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I went through 19 pages and didn't find an answer.
I noticed that you are really stacking up on survivability and have a very careful playstyle. Is that just for hardcore? Would this build change in softcore? (less survivability and more damage?)

Thank you!
"
Viperrox wrote:
I am a bit lost around how Three dragons and shock mechanic works....

I tryed one today, with herald of thunder, and looks like i did not shocked any mob.
herald of Thunder)

It just shock if i get the 4 Static Blows cluster left of Eldritch Battery? What i am missing?

Yes, I took the static blow passive and my incinerate is able to shock.
Last edited by Hungryme on Oct 31, 2014, 5:27:55 AM
Hello,

first of all thanks for the build, the ratio price/efficency/fun is really good !!

I have some questions (I play SC):

- In terms of DPS u talk about added cold instead of faster projectiles. Why added cold is better than faster proj for a boss like atziri ?

- Would you replace Herald of Ice with Herald of thunder ?

- And last question (I know I ask a lot) can you make a comparison between a cloak RF/INCI and a lightning coil RF/INCI/MoM

In the hope you read this, thanks in advance and keep providing budget builds !!!
Last edited by 4phex on Oct 31, 2014, 8:49:26 AM
"
4phex wrote:

- for Incinerate a 4L is inci/spell echo/faster casting/gmp, for the 5th and 6th you propose faster projectiles + fire pen. I understand fire pen for boss/elem resists but that's not the majority of mobs you encounter so he doesn't add much,

am I missing someth about using this gem ?

Yes. You miss everyting because you just look for tooltip DPS instead of using your brain.

Everytime you have a pure one Elemental Attack, the "Penetration" Gems will add a lot more "real" dps than any of the "added" Gems.

If you don´t believe it just calculate yourselfe or search on the Forums, there are lots of ppl that have shown the math on this in every Detail vs. no resist to 100 resist enemies.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Thank you for the answer... not for the formulation.

When I said doesn't add much I didn't mean the DPS tooltip, more the feeling when playing it.

Last edited by 4phex on Oct 31, 2014, 9:38:31 AM
"
"
4phex wrote:

- for Incinerate a 4L is inci/spell echo/faster casting/gmp, for the 5th and 6th you propose faster projectiles + fire pen. I understand fire pen for boss/elem resists but that's not the majority of mobs you encounter so he doesn't add much,

am I missing someth about using this gem ?

Yes. You miss everyting because you just look for tooltip DPS instead of using your brain.

Everytime you have a pure one Elemental Attack, the "Penetration" Gems will add a lot more "real" dps than any of the "added" Gems.

If you don´t believe it just calculate yourselfe or search on the Forums, there are lots of ppl that have shown the math on this in every Detail vs. no resist to 100 resist enemies.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1095560

This
What is iir iiq gear for this build to farm dominus
Gear

Screen shot

+1 all res to immune fire & cannot stun

My movement speed is 33% atm
Can go to 42% with Enhance level 5
(32% + 20%) * 0,35 = 18.2
Last edited by mrk1805 on Nov 1, 2014, 3:16:50 AM
What are your thoughts on Cast When Stunned rather than CWDT since you don't have Unwavering? Also what are your thoughts on Dream Fragments?
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283
I don't know has it been mentioned, but if you have problems with mana regeneration you can switch out purity of lightning for discipline. Since it increases maximum mana it will increase mana regeneration and I did atziri without purity of lightning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info