RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Thank you so much.

I used this build to kill ATZIRI in TW server today.

Forgive me with the poor English to show my thankful.
Got question, for 20 lvl gmp/lmp ill need 100+ dexterity, how i can get this ? ;o he dont got extra dex in items and still can use gmp ? how ! need pick in tree + 30 dex?
"
CallMeMayby wrote:
Got question, for 20 lvl gmp/lmp ill need 100+ dexterity, how i can get this ? ;o he dont got extra dex in items and still can use gmp ? how ! need pick in tree + 30 dex?

You will need 109 in total which I thought was very attainable with gear alone. Rings, Amulet, Boots, and gloves can come with a hefty chunk of dex.

"
CallMeMayby wrote:

This was how i solved this issue

Cheers
I re-specced my old marauder to this build and like it so far. Incinerate, once it levels up is really strong.

I took inspiration from -> "Shockingly strong flamethrower build" this build too, using three dragon helm, and taking up the 4 Static Blows cluster left of Eldritch Battery. I think this boosts the damage immensely with the shock you apply. From what I can see, with incinerate's fast casting speed, we almost always apply shock to the mobs.

I am also using herald of thunder, still levelling up the gem and seeing how it goes, when it gets higher level.

Current Gear

Last edited by Hungryme on Oct 29, 2014, 11:39:17 PM
I am a bit lost around how Three dragons and shock mechanic works....

I tryed one today, with herald of thunder, and looks like i did not shocked any mob.

What i am missing?

Spoiler

And i added this for Testing purpose:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQQHBLMFLQj0C2EMXxBYES0aOBv6HKcfAiXfJy8n1SftKPosnC0fLv8yNDWSNtg6WDrYPC1Bh0WdTLNM_1BQU1JTpVXGWGNfKl8_YEthIWh0akNrF2wWbml0VXTteA15aHrvfIN8u4IegseD24TZhO-HGYdlkFWUoJUgmuCiAKIPpBmkrKeEqW6smK9sr7e18rc-uJO8n7zqvorAVMEEwfPEWMS4xPbFisauxtjN-tX42L3aYtsL4urjn-vu7DjvDvAf8WzyL_no_Ev-Cg==

I was testing in a lvl72 Map, and i am lvl 85. Not a single shock (Nor a single proc from herald of Thunder)

It just shock if i get the 4 Static Blows cluster left of Eldritch Battery? What i am missing?
@Viperrox You have no way to shock, incinerate cannot crit and you have 0 chance to shock. You need either the static blows passives or a quality added lightning so that incinerate can shock.
"
asshatticus wrote:
@Viperrox You have no way to shock, incinerate cannot crit and you have 0 chance to shock. You need either the static blows passives or a quality added lightning so that incinerate can shock.

q added lightning to herald of thunder or incinerate? or the same?
You need to link quality added lightning damage to incinerate if you want to shock with three dragons.
Thanks Guys, as this is the first time i am using incinerate i did not know it cannot crit xD

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info