RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
asshatticus wrote:
"
vincentk wrote:
Does anyone have an estimate on the amount of tooltip dps needed to down Atziri?

My Incinerate is currently at 2,225dps. Just wondering if that's enough to burn her/her adds down.

Killed atziri with this build at level 83 under 1200 tool tip dps on incinerate (unbuffed) guessing 1800 dps with RF active. Used GMP, make sure to stand on top of atziri, rf does a considerable amount of damage. Pay attention to positioning at adds phase.

I did die twice to triplet bosses... killed in wrong order not fun.

Sorry, the incinerate dps I listed was WITH RF.

How many hps did you have at level 83?
Last edited by UltraCoward on Oct 26, 2014, 1:24:56 AM
BämBämBäm.....did it,first time atziri down.......yeaha what a nice feeling!! thx alot for the build,u made ma day XD
"
Sleepy92 wrote:

What do you do differently then? :o

Skill Tree

Items

So yeah, as you can see, quite different and a bit more expensive.

Edit: Made a build guide here
Last edited by MIJOTHY on Oct 26, 2014, 10:28:36 PM
do people actually change the socket colors of their aura item whenever they go from farming maps to atziri farming? Seems like a bit of a hassle trying to get the right colors each time.
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

IGN: _Keone
now i`m enjoying shocking with The Three Dragons + Herald of Thunder + curse on hit ele weakness
6180 tolltip with 0 quality lvl 16 Herald of Thunder

i`m Not Using PoL at Atziri(didnt die yet) so having 600 mana in hand

tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQQHBLMFLQj0C2EMXwx9EFgQfxEtG_ocpx8CIWAl3ycvJ9Un7Sj6Ko0snC0fLv8yNDWSNtg6WDwtQKBBh0WdSRtMs0z_T69QUFNSU6VVxlhjXz9gS2EhZU1nvWh0akNrF2wWbml07XTxeA15aHrvfIOBr4IegseD24TZhO-FMocZh2WVIJrgogCiD6QZqW6smK9sr7exBbXytz64k7jQvOq-isBUwQTB88RYxLjE9sWKxp7GrsbYzfrV-Ni92jrbC-Lq45_r7uxV8B_xbPTp-ej8S_4K

IGN: Cheap

The unending pain has left me strangely wretched
At one intoxicating glance, I lost my faith to you
My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!
Hi, I want to say few things about this build. First of all thank you, after less than 4 days on /played
I managed to kill atziri on my second try. First time was fail i needed more life etc.
This build is really legit and possible, most important is level 20 purities and to read some tips on how to do apex of sacrifice.

Well time to farm atziri :D. Awesome build.
"
imran_symbian wrote:
now i`m enjoying shocking with The Three Dragons + Herald of Thunder + curse on hit ele weakness

tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQQHBLMFLQj0C2EMXwx9EFgQfxEtG_ocpx8CIWAl3ycvJ9Un7Sj6Ko0snC0fLv8yNDWSNtg6WDwtQKBBh0WdSRtMs0z_T69QUFNSU6VVxlhjXz9gS2EhZU1nvWh0akNrF2wWbml07XTxeA15aHrvfIOBr4IegseD24TZhO-FMocZh2WVIJrgogCiD6QZqW6smK9sr7exBbXytz64k7jQvOq-isBUwQTB88RYxLjE9sWKxp7GrsbYzfrV-Ni92jrbC-Lq45_r7uxV8B_xbPTp-ej8S_4K

1. The Added Chaos Damage you put instead of Faster Casting doesn't take advantage from any increased elem damage you get from nodes (the Ash Frost and Strorm cluster) and the curse on hit combo(Elemental Weakness). You might want to use Added Cold or Lightning instead if you feel strongly against Faster Casting.
2. Unless you're planning on taking Heart of a Warrior very soon, You missed the 8% life node near the Duelist start while taking a 6% node on the way to Heart of a Warrior. If you weren't using such high end gear I wouldn't have said anything but seeing it's just a single regret to get 3% more life and then another one to change back once you lvl and can take Heart of a Warrior...
"
imran_symbian wrote:

tree
Spoiler

Added chaos is pretty inefficient if you're trying to shock stuff - even moreso with GMP. Added chaos is more a tooltip inflator than actual real damage contributor if you're going the fire pen/ele weakness/ele nodes route. I've written a decent amount about how most 3d incinerate builds fail to shock heavies/bosses and put in a video vs merc dom to demonstrate it too. Anyway, it's here, perhaps it'd be an interesting read for you if you're looking to optimise. Basically, if your incinerate tooltip fire damage is less than 400-600, you're not gonna be able to shock most of the stuff that would help you by being shocked. There's not really much point going 3 dragons in that case, unless you're really desperate for the cursing by herald of thunder on white mobs.
Just here to say thanks for the Build, just killed my first Atziri with it @ lvl 86.

Gear that i used:
Spoiler

Used a Amathyst Flask for the 2nd Fight.. think that stuff on the ground does chaos damage, does it? ^^
Would say 2nd fight was the hardest for me and enraged oversouls are really not that funny ^^

Will need 2 more levels to get Inner Force, then Flask nodes, its a great build and fun to play! :)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info