RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
So just had some questions on maintains RF. I can turn on Herald, AA, and RF and stand there with no degen issues but as soon as I start running around I start to lose health and I frequently have to recast RF.

RF degen in the same way while standing or moving, is not like AA; if you lose health is maybe because you need some gear with flat life regen.

Anyway i started to map with this build, basically you cannot run maps with: 50% regen, vulnerability (degen more), ele weakness, blood magic, lower resistances.....basically nothing!!!!
You can run Ele Reflect much better then most builds with compareable DPS, you also can run Ele Weakness, just overcap Fire or do not turn on RF, if its not a 78 Map you wil lstill do enough DPS without RF most of the time.

Also this build is not advertised as "can run every insane map mod you can roll", its atziri killer. Apex does not have any of those mods...
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
My current gear

Is getting a 6L cloak worth it? Will my DPS really rise much cause of the faster projectiles? :o 6L cloak is like 35 ex, worth or nah? xD!
Any other "big" improvements I can make?

Currently level 77, 4.516 hp, 3.635 tooltip DPS :)
"
Neurik wrote:
So just had some questions on maintains RF. I can turn on Herald, AA, and RF and stand there with no degen issues but as soon as I start running around I start to lose health and I frequently have to recast RF. I am using a lvl 20 PoF, so I'm wondering if my mana is dropping from taking hits and shutting the damn thing off. I believe I have followed the guide and FAQ and I still have to chug rubys or health pots to keep my health bubble filled when running between packs. If someone can take a quick look at gear and offer any tips I would appreciate it.

Thanks!!

I noticed that i will degen 5 life but then it stays set at that and wont regen or degen. I had to stack a bit of life regen on my gear when i switched to RF, about 7 should do it, but i have 9 in total and that helped. I noticed that when i run around in areas i sometimes degen slightly but then regen just as fast. It seems to have to do something with latency.
Do you maybe have a removes burning flask? Thats the only thing i know that will shut off RF. I accidentally had one and wondered why sometimes it shut off (derpderp).
Another thing to watch for obviously are ele weakness or weakness to fire casters. A flask with remove curse is pretty much mandatory for this build. And overcapping your res is also a nice idea.

Mana hits will only shut off AA as far as i am aware.
Ciao!
"
TaKsim wrote:
Why are you not skilling in MoM in the tree and use a good rare armor instead of CoD ? i mean you are so close to it^^

explanation?
Last edited by TaKsim on Oct 24, 2014, 7:36:36 PM
It's an extra 4 points to get mom on the tree,the chest saves you those points and provides mana and mana regen as well.

On another note, i hit 87 today with this build. That makes 5 days since i started the character. Dex seems a problem, i have a couple dex nodes to removed once i get it on gear. Great build, i took out atziri first time last night and 4 times today.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
"
TaKsim wrote:
"
TaKsim wrote:
Why are you not skilling in MoM in the tree and use a good rare armor instead of CoD ? i mean you are so close to it^^

explanation?

Yeah! I want to know too! Cause we could use Carcass instead! :o Also we'd be picking up +30 dex on the way over to that MoM node making it less of a drag getting dex in your gear for GMP :o
"
didevol wrote:
It's an extra 4 points to get mom on the tree,the chest saves you those points and provides mana and mana regen as well.

On another note, i hit 87 today with this build. That makes 5 days since i started the character. Dex seems a problem, i have a couple dex nodes to removed once i get it on gear. Great build, i took out atziri first time last night and 4 times today.

Level 87 in 5 days..? You never sleep? Have no social life? No job? XD! Dafuq xD Takes me 3 days to get from 75 to 78 LOL!

And I wouldn't mind trading in some nodes to get to MoM, cause if you replace it with Carcass you get a nice return from it! :o
Last edited by Sleepy92 on Oct 25, 2014, 2:00:19 AM
Time off haha, i never get to play since anarchy. I spec'd into mom to see, and not havng that extra mana regen and 100+ added was rough. And a 5l aint good enough, i rather use my 6l for mapping till i 6l the cloak.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
"
didevol wrote:
Time off haha, i never get to play since anarchy. I spec'd into mom to see, and not havng that extra mana regen and 100+ added was rough. And a 5l aint good enough, i rather use my 6l for mapping till i 6l the cloak.

But do you have good mana regen from rings and amulet? Cause if those are high enough and you spec into some mana regen in the tree aswell.. I haven't even taken mana regen from the tree and I barely have any problems with mana :o now and then it runs out, boohoo.. I just recast AA xD! It's back to full within a second! Cause Carcass would sure boost Incinerate a lot :o
Altho.. 30% from damage is taken from mana would drain you like everytime you'd get hit?
Last edited by Sleepy92 on Oct 25, 2014, 3:39:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info