RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Stupid question or not. I just picked up a mjolner and I was wondering if it can work with this build. Just dropped for me and if I get astramentis i can simply try it. Thanks
"
KRYPTONINER wrote:
Stupid question or not. I just picked up a mjolner and I was wondering if it can work with this build. Just dropped for me and if I get astramentis i can simply try it. Thanks

Mjolner requires an attack to hit for the unique proc, and doesn't work with spells. You'd be better off looking at a dedicated mjolner guide, since it creates builds of its own, and can't be shoehorned into any random build.
Sooooo. what do u think about this build and herald of thunder? maybe grab static blows and fit an added lightning gem on the links and wreck everything?
"
thyriel6 wrote:
Sooooo. what do u think about this build and herald of thunder? maybe grab static blows and fit an added lightning gem on the links and wreck everything?

Won't be able to shock stuff that needs to be shocked with just added light + HoT - you won't have enough lightning damage to apply shock on stuff that takes more than a second to die, so it's essentially a mediocre damage gem. Even with an incinerate build using 3 dragons, shocking heavy rares and bosses is not particularly doable.
but as the guide is now it tells you to run purity of lightning instead of herald of ice for atziri, which will require chroming every time. Do we get any benefit besides damage from herald of ice? and if not, can we just replace it with herald of lightning?
Herald of Lightning will be better...

Just did the Math together with a buddy yesterday on his lvl 15 HoT allready does more average damage than my lvl 19 HoI.

As we can´t use the special Effects of both of them i guess HoT is the new BiS for the Selfbuff.

Bonuspoints for having the same Colour as PoL
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi, may i ask you guys for your dps with righteous fire and your defensive stats?

I'm asking because i'm actually doing an incinerator build (actually L84) similar to this one but as CI and i'd like to compare both builds a bit to evaluate where i stand actually and what's left to do.

TYIA
- Best Signature Ever -
Is it mandatory to get 75% fire res without PoF active to handle elemental weakness? i have a regular max block incinirate and i really want to try a RF character for once. as it sits right now i can't get the resist to be caped without PoF ill get to 89 with it on but not even 75 without it. or do you just never run elemental weakness map just like no -max resist maps?
great build, up to lvl 60 now and having fun... guess the best is still to come... :)))
looking for a cheap cloak now...
So just had some questions on maintains RF. I can turn on Herald, AA, and RF and stand there with no degen issues but as soon as I start running around I start to lose health and I frequently have to recast RF. I am using a lvl 20 PoF, so I'm wondering if my mana is dropping from taking hits and shutting the damn thing off. I believe I have followed the guide and FAQ and I still have to chug rubys or health pots to keep my health bubble filled when running between packs. If someone can take a quick look at gear and offer any tips I would appreciate it.

Thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info