RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Will the new herald have any consideration of over the herald of ice ?

It would be very convenient since it shares the same socket color as purity of lightning. I am also considering a fire variant doryanis's, any thoughts on that ?

"
perafelix wrote:
Damn i took the same nodes but i degen! Have to constantly use flasks

I had the same problem. I took some regen items and its working fine now.

Last edited by Ael00 on Oct 22, 2014, 4:36:37 AM
Very different builds but.. do i get more damage from this build or from Mollari's?
great built so far, having a lot of fun in beyond with it.

though I feel pretty squishy still.....what to do? I already run AB

Spoiler
Fun build. Got my first atziri kill ever, and it happened on beyond. Just watched some vids and charged it. Did a celebratory corruption of my gloves after the victory!

Last edited by Menacetech on Oct 22, 2014, 5:57:29 PM
To the people who degenerate: Without Master of the Arena in the Duelist starting area you only get 11.3% Lifereg, but you need 11.7% to sustain Life. So just make a few more level, skill MotA and refund one 0.4% Lifereg node next to the Scion start.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Why are you not skilling in MoM in the tree and use a good rare armor instead of CoD ? i eman you are so close to it^^
"
Sleepy92 wrote:
"
perafelix wrote:
Damn i took the same nodes but i degen! Have to constantly use flasks

You did something wrong :o Check your skilltree to see if you took all those life regen nodes etc. Check out your fire res, to see if it's high enough. Something must be off :o

I am level 75 and I am having no problems what so ever.. (I don't run Inner Force yet tho)

No, that doesn't mean he did something wrong. If you don't have any regen on gear, you will still degen a little bit. I'm running lvl 20 purity of fire, inner force+athleticism and I still degen around 3-4 hp per second. Not enough to worry about but still a bit annoying. I've taken all the regen nodes and only nodes left for me to grab are damage nodes.
Sorry, if this is a stupid question, but how do you get the gems for the build? A lot of them aren't available to Marauder quests. Is there any trick to it, or you just buy them if they don't drop?
"
Sorry, if this is a stupid question, but how do you get the gems for the build? A lot of them aren't available to Marauder quests. Is there any trick to it, or you just buy them if they don't drop?

Sorry but yes is a stupid question :)
The basis of PoE is trading
Hey, thanks for the idea to finally try out rf incinerate.
I respecced my rf arc/flame surge witch in standard to incinerate (funny was only 10 regrets).
So here is my take on this idea. I suspect something similar posted before but havent seen it so i thought i share.

My build is in no way budget and only works from lvl85 or so, consider it endgame variant. I also dont play hardcore so cant say more about it, but if you look at the stats and respec to more life and less dmg it should work for hc i assume.

So what i did, is to take all accessible aura nodes to get to 80% aura effect and stuck l21 pof in alpha to get 9% max fire res (!) from it.
In the end its 93% fire res. Aura effect also buffs vitality, so i dont need that many regen nodes on tree.
I also equip lightning coil and while we are at i run all the useful auras i can.
At the moment its all 3 purities, clarity, vitality and harald of ice (i will prob drop purity of ice for herald of thunder after testing)

What does it give:
Res: 93/82/84 without flasks! (With flaks and flasknodes its immunity or almost immunity)
3.8k Life
5.6k tool tip with l16 incinerate and l17 no q gmp, should easily be 7k when lvled.

High res and coil make for good survivability and dmg speaks for itself.
With my gear i have 280 mana reg or so and can sustain aa and incinerate with 15 casts/s.

Char is very mobile due to high runspeed and very fast lw.
Vaal molten shell is insane. Explodes for 9k on every hit and lasts for 18 secs

Gear

You need shitload of dex for alpha on gear and a shitload of manaregen to sustain a 6l and aa

Rares with life would be better instead of strides and amu needs more life, but its has dmg and mana regen which i need.

I know its 6l and alot of offcolors, but as said above it is not low budget.

If someone is interested i can post offense and defense screenshots later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info