RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Still wondering if I should switch over to this build or stick with my Cyclone duelist :\

Should I? This build looks fun tho and more safe?
Last edited by Sleepy92 on Oct 21, 2014, 6:49:41 AM
"
Sleepy92 wrote:
Still wondering if I should switch over to this build or stick with my Cyclone duelist :\

You should absolutely swap over to this build. I'm only level 80 but I'm having a ton of fun with it. The build does insane damage (3k tooltip with GMP and RF can do over 100k DPS) and is extremely tanky - high level AA makes you immune to those pesky voidbears.

And as for cost, I got my RotF for 5c and my CoD for 8c, I haven't started farming Atziri yet but all my currency has been made from this character. If you already have a cyclone duelist then making currency should be even easier for this build (Esp. if you've spent 70ex+ on that char).

TL;DR? Yes you should switch
"
xNuj wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:
so as this is supposed to be a cheap build, I cannot afford rise of the phoenix, what do I do then with RF?

save up for one? they are fairly cheap.

fairly cheap? they are 2ex which is about 100 chaos.

totally cheap build yea lol.
"

Wtf?

RotP was like 10-20 C max a week ago?

Quick search on poe.trade shows that the price has risen a little bit but cheapest one was still 15C...

Edit: Oh yeah wrong League.. in Beyond the price seems to have skyrocketed since this is build of the week... lol
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Oct 21, 2014, 7:42:35 AM
"
danteafk wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:
so as this is supposed to be a cheap build, I cannot afford rise of the phoenix, what do I do then with RF?

totally cheap build yea lol.

Lesson of the week, follow a guide before it becomes build of the week. I discovered this one week before it become BOTW. Everything was cheap.

well I stopped playing cuz I got bored for 2-3 weeks before I returend and found this here.

so any way to run RF without the shield? would vitality and PoF at level 17 cut it with this build to sustain RF?
Last edited by danteafk on Oct 21, 2014, 8:49:10 AM
Why Cloak of Defiance btw? Aren't there better chestpieces out there? :o
Why this one specificly?
"
danteafk wrote:
well I stopped playing cuz I got bored for 2-3 weeks before I returend and found this here.

so any way to run RF without the shield? would vitality and PoF at level 17 cut it with this build to sustain RF?

Unfortunately, No.
The guide says it all clearly under GEAR:

"shield : Rise of the phoenix. No choice here :) RISE OR GTFO"
"
Q : How much life regen/fire ress do i need to run RF ?
A : You need 87 fire ressistance and 11.3 % life regenerartion to run RF without inner force. Basically a lvl 17 Purity of fire and all the life regeneration other than master of the arena. With inner force you need 89 % fire and 12.3 Life regen.

I am a bit confused . Lvl 72 atm. My purity of fire is lvl 17 and I have 87& fire res. when my purity dings 20 I will have 88% fire res. From where does that extra 1% max fire res come from to run inner force and athleticsim, since there are no more points to take on the tree ?

My current tree @72:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQQHBLMFLQthDF8QWBEtG_ocpx8CJd8n1SftKPosnC0fLv8yNDWSNtg6WDwtQYdFnUyzTP9QUFNSU6VVxlhjXypfP2BLYSFodGpDaxdsFm5pdO14DXloeu98g4IegseD24TZhO-HGYdllKCVIJrgogCiD6QZqW6smK9sr7e18rc-uJO86r6KwFTBBMHzxFjEuMT2xYrGrsbYzfrV-Ni92mLbC-Lq6-Tr7vAf8Wz56PxL_go=
I am level 75 and my tooltip says I have 3,335 DPS fully buffed (no flash buff tho)

Is this good? Can I improve some stuff? :o I only got 4,1k life tho :\
And I know I can buy a 6L CoD but that shit's too expensive atm xD!

Btw, why is his RF blue? Mine's red xD!
Last edited by Sleepy92 on Oct 21, 2014, 1:33:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info