PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

i already have a marauder leveled up i didn't take the 2 skills points from bandits is it a huge enough deal i need to remake it or is it ok to lose out on the 1 skill point just wondering Yours Erk
Last edited by MagicErk on Oct 20, 2014, 2:37:09 PM
"
MagicErk wrote:
i already have a marauder leveled up i didn't take the 2 skills points from bandits is it a huge enough deal i need to remake it or is it ok to lose out on the 1 skill point just wondering Yours Erk

The final build isn't even level 100. And you can always easily remove some life or damage nodes.
No longer a virgin!

"shit gear"... degen HP like 1 per sec or so, baerly can maintain my arctic armour, if i cast and/or run.

But....

Spoiler

Today was a day fill´d with adrenaline for sure!
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
danteafk wrote:
so as this is supposed to be a cheap build, I cannot afford rise of the phoenix, what do I do then with RF?
"
danteafk wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:
so as this is supposed to be a cheap build, I cannot afford rise of the phoenix, what do I do then with RF?

save up for one? they are fairly cheap.
I am currently trying out this build at level 69 and it's already really great. Though I have to agree with some of the others that it's not really budget "for me", but it's definitely possible to get starting gear to get it to work and then farm with the build itself. (1) The problem with my gear is the mana regen. I have 50+ on the amulet, 30 on one ring, none on the other unfortunately, and I'm wearing a CoD 5linked. I wonder how to manage my mana? It's definitely playable atm with PoF + Clarity (+ Vitality or not), or with PoF + Discipline. My mana pool is at 2.2k without Discipline right now. How the heck do you manage to even run a level 25 Arctic Armour together with the MoM bit? I just don#t get it but will definitely keep trying to get to that point^ I got all the mana and mana reg nodes already though.

(2) I noticed a "flaw" in the lvl 89 build: the two 6% life points behind Athleticism could be swapped out at that point in favour of the 6% and 8% nodes in the Duelist area. Regarding this (and the fact that I probably won't get beyond level 90 anyway), how important is the 5% increased effect of buffs in Athleticism? Because I could maybe sacrifice the 5 or 6 points and get some more life in the Duelist area and the Marauder area to be a bit more tanky life-wise. But I can't really judge the increased buff effect nodes with Righteous Fire yet.

Any advice? :-)

EDIT: Reading about it again, I figured why I do need Athleticism. But I will probably take some other life nodes than those behind it. The mana problems still remain though. I could get a bit more ES from gear, but not much I think. Guess it has to be the reg on another (expensive) ring then^^
IGN: MatCauthon
Last edited by Kenran on Oct 21, 2014, 3:25:01 AM
I have a few questions..

Your tooltip says your DPS is pretty low.. But yet you melt throught lvl 75 map as if it's nothing. No problems at all. How?

I am currently doing a dual wield crit cyclone build on my duelist, but looking at you doing a lvl 75 with so little effort.. And I'm at like 90-100k DPS, spent like 70ex on gear.. and yet you seem to be having an easier time? Is this build that much better or what? xD

I don't get the RF part when you use Incinerate? RF is like a small AoE around you, but you really need to be up close and personal for it to do anything and since RF is ranged.. I don't get it. (I am a newb, just coming back to PoE after like 1,5 year :P)

Thanks! :)
@Sleepy92 RF has a multiplier built-in to your spell damage by roughly 1.6 I think. That's one reason it's so strong (not regarding the insane AoE damage when meleeing).
IGN: MatCauthon
"
Kenran wrote:
@Sleepy92 RF has a multiplier built-in to your spell damage by roughly 1.6 I think. That's one reason it's so strong (not regarding the insane AoE damage when meleeing).

Would you/anyone recommend going with this build to farm higher level maps and Atziri?

Cause right now my Cyclone does around 80-110k DPS (depends on charges, buffs etc)
I have around 3,5k Life, maxed out res. But I don't think I can do Atziri and I sometimes still struggle in higher maps. Voidbearers or just some random explosion kill me. Oh, and I usually die like 1-2x when I face Merveil in her map.. Mine it is, I believe..
And I've invested over 70ex into this build xD!

Oh and what's the "real" DPS on a build like this? :o
Last edited by Sleepy92 on Oct 21, 2014, 5:08:33 AM
"
Sleepy92 wrote:

Oh and what's the "real" DPS on a build like this? :o

Well, Incinerate triples in damage as you channel it a few seconds, and then each projectiles does its own damage. So at melee range, 2k tooltip dps is 30k dps. And you also have the RF burn, which is significant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info