[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Twincinerate DW Cybil's 7800 DPS Tooltip Incinerate - *W/ Atziri* - CHEAP

This build was created initially as a cheap first character in a new league with the goal to farm gear/currency for a higher end spec. To my surprise, with the changes to the dw block nodes, and the overall 1.2 tree, this spec is a high end spec. Incinerate can do some really good shotgun damage and with two Cybil's are you double dipping survivability (block and spell life gain on hit) and damage. I was able to kill Atziri on the 4th day of the Rampage league when I wasn't rushing to kill her at all. There are two variations of the spec using Lightning Coil and one using Cloak of Defiance. You will want either MoM or Lightning Coil for survivability and the Cloak of Defiance will be WAY easier to chome but I will get more into that in the gearing section. Please note I have tested and was able to do normal Atziri with a 5L Cloak of Defiance so overall the build is pretty cheap to get going!

This build really benefits from block corruptions on your Stone of Lazwhar and Cybil's Paw. They are not needed up you can get up to 75% DW block with perfect corruptions + Haku 1-2% global block suffix. Just something to keep in mind!

I hope you like this build guide and make sure to check out the videos to see it in action. If you have any questions to not hesitate to ask!

Video(s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_sjQMWt2uI - 78 Courtyard (music problems but still works!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHnQUunC1po - Atziri walkthrough

ChangeLog
All updates to keep this build current will be noted here. If a patch comes out and there are no changes here that means that the build didn't need any changes and remains viable!

9/28/14 - Added block section to clarify where the block is coming from
9/13/14 - Added Atziri walkthrough text and video
9/12/14 - Build guide created

The Spec
While it is possible to do variations of this spec with Shadow or Witch, the best spec to start is Scion.

Here is the base spec and the one I would recommend until your gear can allow for variations. THIS IS THE RECOMMENDED CLOAK OF DEFIANCE VERSION

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31r68kzrbWbM_vSctqE9WGDyxkB7f-eiDCYLHQYdGcSj6tz60DOGI6-7-CrJwkycdqprg8kXYvWKV74gc3EWdOuE1kipT-Td_xi1HU1KmV7Xy_o_Xz8HFUEJN426q3-9JsewYiEKMNkrIKNuP-nC7gh6ksQdjVUs_Jx3K8NXQ0NkT2wvljsu9YeIqTUlRlS7P6S9vnWMmlRUgBx7rjl3yFr8i4izpk_wDHkfi3Q0uCB9B0IFbr_zFpDkY204qZ6DBi7ZBKaWHdtunNJNKfQlYY3BcsO_j0_w=

** See aura section for more information on spec pertaining to auras!

Now when using a Lightning Coil and you are able to get enough mana regen on your gear (roughly 230+ mana/sec AFTER dropping the Quick Recovery nodes - rings are a great spot to make up that regen) you can then switch to something like this for more damage. THIS IS MY CURRENT SPEC

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31r68kzrbWbM_vSctqE9WGDyxkB7f-eiDCUGHRnG3PrQM4Yj-CrJwkycdqvJF2L1ile-IHNw64TWSKlP5N3_GLUemV7Xy_o_Xz8HFUEJN426q3-9JsewYiEKMNkrIKNuP-nC7gh6ksQdjVUs_Jx3K8NXQ0NkT2wvljsu9YeIqTUlRlS7P6S9vnWMmlRUgBx7rjl3yFr8i4izpk_wDHkfi3Q0uCB9B0IFbr_zFpDkY204qZ6DBi7ZBKaWHdtunNJNKfQlYY3BcsO_j0_wGI3Oz8GsV55eXRXw=

Is this HC viable?
Yes, but you probably want to make some minor changes. Hired Killer is 4 points (14% life), Quick Recovery (14% life, 40% mana regen, .8% life regen) is 6 points, Master of the Arena + Duelest life nodes are 6-8 points (20% life, 1% life regen, optional 24% mana, 40% mana regen,, 10 int), and Herbalism for 6 points (20% life, 20% life recovery from flasks, 20% flask recovery speed).

Now all of these together are not really plausible but you have the ability to pick and choose which you feel is best. Obviously this extra life will come at the expense of some damage but the character is already quite tanky but I understand how HC players want a larger life pool to soak damage from.

Bandits
Normal: Life
Cruel: Cast speed
Merc: Skill point

Leveling
Initially this build will level with 1H and shield until you have enough points to pick up a decent amount off dw block nodes. This means Cybil's (level 37) and something like Crest of Perandus can carry you a long way! DW block is something that should be prirotized after life and mana regen but depending on your playstyle you may feel comfortable switching earlier.

You may also be short on some dex until you get to the underside of the tree so using a dex based amulet may be something to look into!

With the addition if the -mana cost rings/amulet from Elreon Incinerate can easily be leveled from 10 to end game. Since this was my first character and I didn't have access to those items yet I prioritized mana regen during the lower levels to be able to sustain Incinerate. I had no problem doing so and this was my initial priority which you can change depending on if you get Elreon jewellry

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31r68kzrbWbM_vSctqE9WGDyxkB7f-eiDCYLHRnEo-rQM6-6ycJMnmuBile-IHNxFnSpT-Td_xi1HU1LXz8HFUEJJsewYiEKMNo_6gh6ksQdjVUvw1dsL5Y7LvWHiSVGVLp1jJpUHHl3yFr8DHh9B

Also note that you may not be able to run all of your auras (looking at you Discipline) until you get EB, taken the few aura reservation reduction nodes, and have a higher level Discipline.

Playstyle
This build is created around the double dipping of Cybil's Paw and block. Cybil's Paw gives you 6% spell damage per 5% block (does not include spell block) and since we are using 2 of them we gain 12% spell damage per 5% block. The tankier we are, the more damage we do. We are also using Rainbowstride boots and Stone of Lazwhar amulet to convert 75% of our block to spell block. The goal is to get Incinerate into the 3rd stage as fast as possible for maximum damage and this is done through cast speed. With the two Cybil's Paw weapons we skip out on having a Life Leech gem because the Life Gain on Hit is enough to sustain to the damage and the potions will recover any chunk damage to our life. This build is tanky enough to face tank and shotgun when needed and even do solid damage at ranged for those mobs that you don't feel comfortable face tanking. With Incinerate hitting easily 10+ times per second, the support gem Blind is a great way to cut the enemies attack hit % in half and is a great tool you will have in your toolkit!

Gearing
You will need around 13 dex (153 needed for max level vaal haste, 140 dex is what the tree gives and that is enough for level 17 vaal haste which is only a loss of 1% cast speed when active so may be something you can skip) and 9 str (109 needed for max level reduced mana) on your rare gear total if you do not want to spend any extra points in the tree. Not hard to do at all but something to keep in mind when searching for rares.

Weapon: Cybil's Paw is by far your best option. When DW these we gain the Life Gain on Hit With Spells for both giving us the ability to forgo a Life Leech gem. Eventually we will DW these but until then I suggest pairing the Cybil's Paw with a Crest of Perandus until you have enough points to get a decent amount of DW block. Because the Cybil's Paw is a claw the end game goal is to corrupt 3-6% block while DW on each. Now this is not needed but any extra DW block we can is a huge help!

Helmet: A rare helmet with high life and resists is recommended. If you can get it on armor/es helm that would be ideal but not manditory.

But what about Three Dragons?
No

Chest: You have two options when it comes to the chests. I feel the best option, but by far the more expensive option, is the Lightning Coil. The reason this is so much more expensive then the other option is that you want 4B2G (3B3G can also work, see gems section). To get this color combination it cost me 6300 chroms and that is actually less that it should on average.

The other chest option, and the more affordable by far, is the Cloak of Defiance. Getting 4B2G (3B3G can also work, see gems section) on a Cloak of Defiance is really as that is 0 off colors. I have run Atziri on a 5L Cloak of Defiance just to make sure it was viable and had no problems doing so, tho my personal preference is the Lightning Coil but I completely understand that getting those colors is not realistic for everyone.

Both chests are solid options and will improve your survivability a ton but note that the auras will change depending on which chest you choose! Also note that you could get away with a rare cloak but it will cost you a few extra points to pick up MoM in the tree. It is highly recommended you use one of the two unique chests though!

Amulet: The go to amulet is going to be a Stone of Lazhwar. Getting a high cast speed roll/mana roll is solid but getting a + % block corruption is the end goal. It is not needed but any extra block we can get is a huge bonus!

Rings: For the rings you will need 2 rare rings with priority on life, resists, and if you can get it, mana regeneration, cast speed, and possibly some dex/str. Getting enough mana regeneration on rings will allow you to move some points into more damage in the tree but that is a luxury and mandatory.

Gloves: For the gloves a rare pair of gloves with life and resists is needed. Great place to grab str/dex as well. If you have an open suffix on your gloves a level 7 Haku can put 1-2% global block on your gloves which can help you hit that next DPS threshold for 2 divines.

Belt: Just a solid rare belt with high life and resists is all you need. You could use the fire version Doryani's of you so desired but the leech wouldn't do much. Overall you would be better with a solid leather belt with life, resists, and any stats you need.

Boots: For the boots you will want Rainbowstride. They are easily the best and really only option for this spec. Getting 25% spell block conversion is the goal but not absolutely needed. The ES and mana rolls are obviously the higher the better.

Flasks: I have chosen to use 2x Seething Divine flasks (1 frozen/chill removal and 1 bleed removal) along with an Atziri's Promise, Rumi's Convocation (INSANELY GOOD FOR THIS SPEC AS WE GET DMG AND 75/75 BLOCK CAPPED DURING THE DURATION), and a +20 flask charge immunity to curse Jade Flask. The reason we are using a Jade flask is because with Iron Reflexes, the Jade and the Granite (Rumi's) will stack allowing us to get 10k+ armor in those really hairy situations. The jade also has a longer base time than a Granite giving us longer immunity to curses. Without the +20 flask charges you will only get 1 use out of the jade but I feel still the best option.

My normal flask setup

Note your flasks may need to change a bit if you use Cloak of Defiance!

Block
There has been some confusion about where the block is coming from. In the first video I have 61% chance to block (it is now 70% chance to block which you can check out in my gear/stats breakdown later in the guide) and I will breakdown where this block is coming from.

Block from DW: 15% (this is block you get just from equiping 2 weapons)
Block from tree: 43% block
Total without any corruptions: 58% block

Corruptions
Cybil's: 3-6% block while dw per claw for 6-12% total
Stone of Lazwhar: 2-4% block

Haku
Gloves (suffix): 1-2% global block

Possible total with perfect corruptions + Haku would be 75% chance to block.

Scaling Incinerate
Incinerate gains 100% more damage multiplier for every stage up to a maximum of 300%. Every 4th cast without moving or interrupting Incinerate, you gain 1 stage. This means it takes 12 casts to hit the maximum damage potential. Now you may think that grabbing every single cast speed node available is the way to go but you have to consider how much cast speed we can gain from other sources.

Cybil's Paw x 2: 16-24%
Stone of Lazwhar: 10-15%
Ring x 2: 10-14%
Quality Faster Projectiles: 10%
Quality LMP/GMP: 10%
Cruel Bandit: 4%

This gives us a total of 60-77% cast speed available from outside of the skill tree! Now I am not saying cast speed in the tree is worthless, but what I am saying is that there are a lot of sources of cast speed and utilizing all of them allows for more points allocated in the tree as opposed to spent on cast speed nodes that do not lead to anything. Example would be Nimbleness leads to nothing for 12% cast speed for 3 points whereas the 12% cast speed nodes near the Shadow start lead to 12% elemental damage and 16% elemental damage nodes.

Also note that while the support gems like Added Chaos and Added Lightning only gain 30% damage effectiveness they are still the best options and I will touch on the support gems a little later!

Gems
These gems are in order of importance so a 4L would be the first 4 gems and so on.
5L/6L

Incinerate (B) -> Spell Echo (B) -> Lesser Multiple Projectiles/Greater Multiple Projectiles (G) -> Added Chaos Damage (B) -> Faster Projectiles (G)/Blind (G) -> Added Lightning Damage (B)/Added Cold Damage (G)

Incinerate - Quality on this gem is a HUGE bonus as it provides 2% projectile speed per 1% quality allowing Incinerate to shoot further!

Spell Echo - Spell echo is an amazing support gem but it really shines with Incinerate. Not only do you get the more cast speed multiplier but it also means that every other cast of Incinerate is free and thus halving the cost of the spell! Quality on echo is also spell damage (2% quality = 1% spell dmg) so its a huge boost.

LMP VS GMP - This can easily come down to personal preference but I will speak from my experience. There is really no completely wrong answer but I feel LMP is better 90% of the time and use it 100% of the time.

LMP - Will do less damage than GMP when you have the ability to shotgun all projectiles but will do more damage on mobs that are not in shotgun range. With ranged mobs and mobs dying before they get into full shotgun range it will be doing more DPS. Since you are not getting full shotgun on 90%+ of the mobs then LMP is higher damage a much larger portion of the time and therefor my support of choice.

GMP - Will do less damage when you are not able to shotgun all 5 projectiles. Since that is not something that happens often, I feel that LMP is a better option. GMP does have a wider range which may allow for more Spell Life Gain on Hit but I have never run into a situation that I would have survived with GMP and not with LMP soley based on the amount of mobs in front of me.

Added Chaos Damage - Very solid choice and allows us to skip Fire Penetration gem with the quality giving us a small 10% bonus to our chaos damage. Quality priority on this gem is not nearly as high as the other gems.

Faster Projectiles - Some might argue this gem but the flexibility of a second green gem slot cannot be overlooked. Faster Projectiles will give us projectile speed (incinerate length) as well as overall projectile damage (which includes added x damage gems). With a high level Faster Projectiles and quality Incinerate you are actually able to hit mobs that are off screen giving you huge range. The quality on Faster Projectiles is 10% cast speed which is a very nice bonus!

Blind - Blind is the support gem you will switch in for Faster Projectiles on bosses (looking at you Museum trio and Atziri trio) that have very high attack damage. Blind will cut the chance of the enemy to hit you by 50%! It has a low chance to be applied but because Incinerate hits so many times per second it should always be up on the target! This is also really helpful in parties or very rip maps! The quality on Blind is blind duration but since we are constantly hitting the target it can be ignored.

Added Lightning VS Added Cold - This really comes down to how much you want to min/max your character depending on your chest. 3B3G is easier to get on a Lightning Coil but is a bit of a dps loss (a couple hundred on tooltip, not huge). I feel the absolute best setup is 4B2G but for many, the probably cost effectiveness of Added Cold over Added Lightning when coloring may far outweigh the small damage gain from Added Lightning Damage depending on your chest selection.

Added Lightning - Added Lighting Damage will add a very nice damage boost to your Incinerate as your 6th link but the big bonus comes from the quality. The quality on Added Lightning Damage is chance to shock (1% per 2% quality). With the shock changes in 1.2 being only 1 stack max and 50% increased damage, it is a very nice damage boost! If you are using a Cloak of Defiance I would recommend using Added Lightning Damage (4B2G) because it will maximize your DPS and still not require any off colors.

Added Cold - Added Cold Damage will add a solid damage boost to your Incinerate as your 6th link with the bonus being pretty worthless at chance to freeze. If you go the Lightning Coil route it is a lot easier to get 3B3G so this may be the convenience gem of choice. It is only a few hundred DPS loss over Added Lightning Damage but for the cost in chroms, it is very effective. This will probably be used more on the Lightning Coil chest due to the fact 3B3G would only technically be 3 offcolors (note still not an easy hit on chroms but far easier than 4B2G). If you have the currency and want to absolutely min/max I would chose Added Lightning Damage.

4L
Reduced Mana (R) -> Purity of Lightning -> (B) - Purity of Fire (R) -> Elemental Weakness (B)/Enfeeble (B)
Cast When Damage Taken (R) -> Enduring Cry (R) -> Increased Area of Effect (B) / Increased Duration (R) -> Immortal Call (R)
Reduced Mana (R) -> Clarity (B) -> Discipline (B) -> Herald of Ice (G)

While I use a Lightning Coil and always have Purity of Lightning active, if you are using Cloak of Defiance you may not need it, and Purity of Fire in your links. If you want to run Atziri though, it is recommended you have room for both even if they are not active all the time. See the aura section for more info!

3L
Vaal Haste (G) -> Increased Duration (R) -> Elemental Weakness (B)
Lightning Warp (B) -> Faster Casting (B) -> Reduced Duration (R)

Auras
The auras will change depending on which chest you are using.

Lightning Coil
Purity of Lightning -> Clarity -> Discipline -> Herald of Ice
Note for Atziri or high fire damage bosses you can drop Discipline and replace it with Purity of Fire.

Cloak of Defiance
Clarity -> Discipline -> Herald of Ice

In my current setup switching in Cloak of Defiance I have about 1350 mana left over to be used as an MoM sponge.

Note you have the ability to add Purity of Lightning (Double Vaal) or Purity of Fire (Atziri) if you need to but you will not have much mana left over for MoM to be very effective. I do feel these auras outweigh the loss of available mana on certain fights though.

Gaining +1 max res on Purity of Lightning/Fire through the tree
If you are running Lightning Coil you probably will want the +1 max (bringing you up to 80 but only when the purity gem hits level 20) which means you will need to pick up both Influence and the extra 6% aura effectiveness before leadership. Those combined will up the Purity auras another +1 to max and are really handy. Depending on your feelings as well you may be interested in doing the same thing for the Cloak of Defiance but I would put it as a nice boost for Lightning Coil.

Curse(s)
The curse is pretty straight forward and being a blue socket allows you for some wiggle room if you need it. Elemental Weakness is the highest damage curse due to the fact we are dealing every element of damage. Incinerate is fire, Herald of Ice is cold, and Added Lightning Damage is lightning. If you need a defensive curse you can always switch in Enfeeble which is also blue so you will not have to change any gem colors.

Reflect / Corrupting Blood / Stun
Reflect
Reflect with incinerate is not problem at all when you are running Arctic Armor. As your hits are small and fast Arctic armor pretty much eats the bulk of it and the Spell Life Gain on Hit takes care of the rest. If you are leveling and are not running Arctic Armor though you may need to be a little careful but it will not be bad.

Corrupting Blood
Corrupting Blood can be really scary for Incinerate builds because of the cast speed we end up getting large stacks on ourselves very quickly. You should always be running at least one staunching (bleed removal) flask in any zone where you can encounter Corrupting Blood.

Stun
Depending on how much life you have, being stunned can occur. To counter this, use of the Rumi's (or granite) plus the use of a Jade flask can give you a huge bonus to your armor. I get up to 10.2k armor with both popped which comes out to about 49% physical damage reduction. Also you have the ability to switch in Purity of Fire for bosses which may deal high fire damage to help mitigate against stun. Overall has not been a problem at all but something to keep in mind.

Map Mods
Depending on your regen half regen may be a no go but I would stay away from no regen for sure. I have run some Blood Magic maps using only Purity of Lightning and Herald of Ice without a problem but you may want to stay away from those as well.

Other then that you have the ability to run every other map mod.

Atziri
While the video shows a 6L please note that I have completed this fight with a 5L Cloak of Defiance as well just to make sure it was possible. Obviously the damage is a little lower but the results were exactly the same.

When clearing the trash I would recommend switching in Blind for Faster Projectiles just to make sure you should have no problems. Do not forget to switching in Faster Projectiles for Double Vaal and Atziri though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHnQUunC1po - Atziri walkthrough

Double Vaal
My flask setup

Switch Purity of Lightning in For Discipline of just add Purity of Lightning depending on your setup.

Double Vaal is pretty straight forward. You will want to have a 3rd stage Incinerate rolling when the bosses pop up burning the first one down as much as possible before it submerges. You will quickly move to the other Vaal burning Vaal Haste in an attempt to either kill, or get this Vaal as low as possible. When it submerges or dies, you will move back to the original and kill it. Just make sure you do not kill one without the other already being low.

-------------------------------

Trio
My flask setup

Switch Blind in for Faster Projectiles.

The Trio fight starts wight you aggroing the Titty Bitch. If you do not move too far into the room you can do this without aggroing the Cycloner behind her. If you do end up aggroing him, it is not a huge problem and really changes nothing but just something to keep in mind.

The first add we will kill is the Fire Dude. We want to make sure we burn him down in a corner so we do not put the chaos puddle that spawns on his corpse in the middle of the room. From there we move over to the Cycloner and again aim to kill him in a corner. Keep your eye out for the bleed and remove it with your flasks if needed. Last but not least, we will move to the Titty Bitch. She will not allow us to shotgun her so we have to stay at range a bit and I save Vaal Haste for her. Be vigilant about moving out of physical rain ability she puts in an area and continue to burn her down. Having a curse immune flask to keep the adds from putting Vulnerability on your is a huge plus.

-------------------------------

Atziri
My flask setup

Switch Purity of Fire in For Discipline of just add Purity of Fire depending on your setup. Also make sure you have Faster Projectiles instead of Blind for this fight.

Atziri is pretty straight forward. For the add phase we will position ourselves so our Incinerate will engulf her whole body which will kill the adds before they reach her. About as easy as this phase can get.

When Atziri is just herself be vigilant about moving out of the double Flameblast and making sure you pop a ruby for each smaller Flameblast if you do not plan on moving.

During the split phase we will want to find and focus on the add casting the Flameblast. It is best to position yourself facing towards another split add (NOT THE MIRROR) so you can gain the extra benefit from the Life Gain on Hit with Spells but is not absolutely needed. We will shotgun the Flameblast add down either flasking for the damage we are standing in or moving out of it. Using your 1 use of Vaal Haste is recommended sometime in one of the split phases but up to you which one as there are 3.

The fight is then rinse and repeat until she is dead.

My Stats

My Gear

Thanks
Thanks for taking the time to check out this guide! If you have any feedback (good or bad) please let me know and I can improve the guide as needed!

My other guide(s):

Mollari's Self Cast Multicharge Discharger AKA Blue Flame Moose (no Voll's!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/959214

Mollari's Molten Strike Bino's Crit Dagger 155k/222k Tooltip DPS! - *With Atziri*
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/959748

Solo Culling
Because Incinerate cannot crit it is a great ability to use to help you gain the most from your maps using what I like to call the Solo Cull method. The solo cull method requires you have a map device in your hideout and you can find more information on how that works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97gu4iDMbkY - Solo Cull walkthrough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj2cJlF7rFA - 90% Quantity Double Boss Palace Level 78 Solo Cull
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
Last edited by MollariGaming on Oct 9, 2014, 10:34:45 AM
Im torn between this and a MF Dual striker!

Life is too hard!
Hey Mollari,

Thanks for the deatiled description and video, great job! I love your builds so much, recently i played with your bino molten strike build and have pretty cool experience.

From times to times i always check hitbox.tv/Mollari, but you always offline :(

Keep up the good work!

Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
"
Griever114 wrote:
Im torn between this and a MF Dual striker!

Life is too hard!

I am assuming the MF stands for magic find. The video I did the other day may be quite helpful for your decision making on how to maximize profit with solo culling!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97gu4iDMbkY

"
fbzzs wrote:
Hey Mollari,

Thanks for the deatiled description and video, great job! I love your builds so much, recently i played with your bino molten strike build and have pretty cool experience.

From times to times i always check hitbox.tv/Mollari, but you always offline :(

Keep up the good work!

I went back to twitch sadly. I HATE the delay but Hitbox doesn't have the viewer base of random people stopping by. So you can catch me back on Twitch with the stupid 45 second delay at twitch.tv/MollariGaming

Glad you like the molten strike build! :)
Last edited by MollariGaming on Sep 12, 2014, 4:25:06 PM
Thanks for the guide; looks like fun!

One minor correction, though, I'm pretty sure this guide was made Sep 12, 2014, not Oct 12, 2014. =P
IGN Domination: Blindsight_Marauder, Blindsight_MF
"
MollariGaming wrote:
3L
Vaal Haste (G) -> Increased Duration (R) -> Increased Duration (R)

I don't know if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread, but as far as I know, stacking support gems isn't a thing so this must be an error.
"
eZek0 wrote:
"
MollariGaming wrote:
3L
Vaal Haste (G) -> Increased Duration (R) -> Increased Duration (R)

I don't know if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread, but as far as I know, stacking support gems isn't a thing so this must be an error.

That is a copy/paste error! It should be 1x Increased Duration and 1x Elemental Weakness. I will fix it! Thanks for catching that!
What's the rational behind Added Lightning Damage? I feel like Added Cold Damage might make it waaay easier to color the Lightning Coil appropriately, with virtually no DPS loss.
IGN Iiyoru (Ambush League)
"
DLimited wrote:
What's the rational behind Added Lightning Damage? I feel like Added Cold Damage might make it waaay easier to color the Lightning Coil appropriately, with virtually no DPS loss.

You're right I forgot to add that in as I ran 3B3G for the longest time before getting enough chromes to attempt the 4B2G.

I also added the Atziri walkthrough! If you guys have questions feel free to ask away!
Alright, thanks for explaining that!

Also, really impressive build. I will probably try it next league, as it seems really effective!
IGN Iiyoru (Ambush League)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info