[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Twincinerate DW Cybil's 7800 DPS Tooltip Incinerate - *W/ Atziri* - CHEAP

I decided to skip the aura nodes altogether as Discipline doesn't give me a net increase in mana even after the nodes, so now I run only Clarity and Herald of Ice with an unreserved mana pool of 1700 for CoD. I have so much regen from the tree and gear by now that I don't notice the loss of Discipline on my regen.

I need +10str on gear so I was looking around the tree to see if I can grab a node somewhere that actually lead to something useful instead of getting it on gear and I came across the Battle Rouse cluster south of the Scion life wheel. What do you guys think about it? 3% of damage gained as mana on hit sounds pretty sweet with a Cloak of Defiance build, and the 8-8-12% mana are pretty solid as well.

Yeah, leveling gear looks a little rough but Incinerate can carry pretty damn hard atm. You will see a huge difference when you get get a Spell Echo in there (You might even consider it over Added Chaos with only 2 blue sockets). Looks like you have decent start and a the gear for end game just waiting to be linked so you will be solid. Good luck on the linking :)[/quote]

So i went on some ledge runs last night for fun and managed to get 2EX drops from boxes and 2 unique rings. Suffice to say, i was flipping stoaked!

I considered buying a TR but saw there was an CoD that was priced for 2ex and bought it! I also bought a bunch of rares and cycled in my dual cybils so i can check where my resists lay. Right now im slowly filling the caps.

I need to get to 57 before i can equip the gauntlets but once i get there i will fill out the remaining resists with a purity aura/the crap ring i am wearing/crafting onto the prism ring.

I did a test run on ledge and seriously, i didnt even need to put clarity on... the mana didnt even move....

i didnt have time to find a helm yet so im sure i can score a decent one without break the bank to fill in the resists.

Here is my passive tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABB2MIZwlYFSAYPBjbHNwi4ij6Kk0qUyzpLUctqDWSOuE_J0GHRZ1GcUfiSn1KyE3jUEJTUluvXLBilWegbqqCx4MJh3aMNpMnkzqa4KQ5plexkLJwtAy18rc-t9a9J8GLy73QgdP82L3bWdun3Q3r7vJF-ej8xf4K_o8=

Any suggestions on where i should invest my time in first? Gear? Passives?

^ I'd say definitely go to EB next.
"
Hookt wrote:
I decided to skip the aura nodes altogether as Discipline doesn't give me a net increase in mana even after the nodes, so now I run only Clarity and Herald of Ice with an unreserved mana pool of 1700 for CoD. I have so much regen from the tree and gear by now that I don't notice the loss of Discipline on my regen.

I need +10str on gear so I was looking around the tree to see if I can grab a node somewhere that actually lead to something useful instead of getting it on gear and I came across the Battle Rouse cluster south of the Scion life wheel. What do you guys think about it? 3% of damage gained as mana on hit sounds pretty sweet with a Cloak of Defiance build, and the 8-8-12% mana are pretty solid as well.

You're honestly better off just getting 10 str on an item. (rings/belt/gloves) are pretty easy sources for only 10 str. I personally do not think it would be worth 4 points instead of getting 10 str on gear.

--------------------------

"
Griever114 wrote:
Here is my passive tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABB2MIZwlYFSAYPBjbHNwi4ij6Kk0qUyzpLUctqDWSOuE_J0GHRZ1GcUfiSn1KyE3jUEJTUluvXLBilWegbqqCx4MJh3aMNpMnkzqa4KQ5plexkLJwtAy18rc-t9a9J8GLy73QgdP82L3bWdun3Q3r7vJF-ej8xf4K_o8=

Any suggestions on where i should invest my time in first? Gear? Passives?

While you may not need the mana regen now you probably still want to move up to EB because your mana pool is now partially your life pool with Cloak of Defiance on. Otherwise I would pick up Iron Reflexes and move into the Dervish block cluster and get that 10% block.
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
"
MollariGaming wrote:
You're honestly better off just getting 10 str on an item. (rings/belt/gloves) are pretty easy sources for only 10 str. I personally do not think it would be worth 4 points instead of getting 10 str on gear.

I think I agree. There aren't a lot of mods on gloves anyway so getting the str there should be no problem.

Also you wrote in the OP that getting bench craft cast speed on gloves was possible, but I see no such craft. What am I missing?
"
Hookt wrote:
"
MollariGaming wrote:

I think I agree. There aren't a lot of mods on gloves anyway so getting the str there should be no problem.

Also you wrote in the OP that getting bench craft cast speed on gloves was possible, but I see no such craft. What am I missing?

That was supposed to be removed. I had to marked to double check (someone had told me it was possible) but after I didn't see it I forgot to remove that part. Good catch!

Got this for 60 chaos on beyond! So good.
First off, thanks a lot for the very nicely written guide! I plan to go through Beyond with this build, if possible, and I'm super excited!

Would it be possible for you to have more leveling trees for varying amounts of passive points, or a bit more detail on which direction in the tree to prioritize? Right now, I'm not very high level, but I see how this build is pulled in 2 very different directions: south for lots of DW block & 2 important defensive keystones (I can't afford a CoD just yet haha), and north for mana/mana regen, EB, and a small chunk of DW block, and I'm not sure as to which direction I should focus on first, especially since I'm levelling in Beyond.

Speaking of Beyond, I think I"m doing something properly, as my 2 highest chars, both of whom got to lv ~50, died to very avoidable deaths from Vagan & Haku!
"
First off, thanks a lot for the very nicely written guide! I plan to go through Beyond with this build, if possible, and I'm super excited!

Would it be possible for you to have more leveling trees for varying amounts of passive points, or a bit more detail on which direction in the tree to prioritize? Right now, I'm not very high level, but I see how this build is pulled in 2 very different directions: south for lots of DW block & 2 important defensive keystones (I can't afford a CoD just yet haha), and north for mana/mana regen, EB, and a small chunk of DW block, and I'm not sure as to which direction I should focus on first, especially since I'm levelling in Beyond.

Speaking of Beyond, I think I"m doing something properly, as my 2 highest chars, both of whom got to lv ~50, died to very avoidable deaths from Vagan & Haku!

I personally went up to the shadow section first, there is decent life, damage, and regen nodes up there. The DW block you do not need to worry about until you get get roughly 25%ish in the tree (15% from just dw) to reach the block you will have when leveling with a Crest of Perandus. While IR is great, the amount of travel points to go down there and get it probably are best saved until you are going down there to pick up more than just that.
Hi Mollari, thanks for replying!

This tree is one I've put together, to tentatively use with my incinerate char in Beyond. I kept it to 97 points as the highest I've gotten a char to is the high 70s, and that was in an SC challenge league -> Standard.

Stats to note:
97 passives spent
138% max life
51% inc max ES
80% inc max mana
100% inc mana regen
Battle Rouse, 3% mana gained when hit
42% inc chance to block while dual wielding
No aura nodes, as I'll easily be able to run Clarity+Herald of Ice without them
Took the MoM keystone
Except for the DW block, I went into the Witch instead of Shadow area; I felt that the life+mana from the Heart & Soul cluster was too good to pass up, especially since it allowed me to pick up the Practical Application cluster.

Were I on Rampage, I could get a Cloak no problem, but since it's such a strong defensive item, it costs 60 chaos minimum on Beyond.

As far as the rest of my gear goes, I'll have no trouble getting my hands on a Stone of Lazhwar, and in time, Rainbowstrides, and I've already got the 2 Cybil's.

I'll probably have a 4L for quite a while, especially if the 4L I'm using has good life/resists and all. In that 4L, I'd probably have:

Incinerate (15% quality) -> Spell Echo -> LMP -> Added Cold/Blind

I'll have to tinker with it and see for myself how well the char performs both offensively and defensively with this setup, and depending on those results, I may replace Added Cold with Blind. I know that Added Chaos makes Incin a lot more damaging, but I'm thinking that chilling mobs with the combined damage from Added Cold & Herald of Ice will help out a little defensively. This also saves me the trouble of having to rechrome when I want to be extra-cautious and use Blind, which should be very strong with any kind of block, even post-nerf.

Do you think my planned setup (tree, links) would work on a tight budget?
Last edited by malboro_urchin on Sep 20, 2014, 12:49:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info