[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Twincinerate DW Cybil's 7800 DPS Tooltip Incinerate - *W/ Atziri* - CHEAP

I was able to get this with all the chromes I had available, and was wondering how much dps diffrence would I have with fire penn over added chaos?

EDIT : I was able to get 3 blue 2 green ^^ but the question still stands perhaps for other people
Last edited by kayklown on Sep 20, 2014, 7:43:41 PM
Hey, quick question, in the first video that you kill atziri, is it a lighting coil build or Cloak of Defiance build? thx.
"
kayklown wrote:
I was able to get this with all the chromes I had available, and was wondering how much dps diffrence would I have with fire penn over added chaos?

EDIT : I was able to get 3 blue 2 green ^^ but the question still stands perhaps for other people

It can work but the DPS difference will depend on the mob's resistance so there is no exact number I can give you. It is very doable, but not optimal.

"
lxdestiny wrote:
Hey, quick question, in the first video that you kill atziri, is it a lighting coil build or Cloak of Defiance build? thx.

The video contains Lightning Coil kill. I did purchase a 5L CoD and tested to make sure it worked pretty much the same and it was still no problem.
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
Hi thanks for your reply, since it is the lighting coil build, I have another question: the damage reduction of lighting coil is only for physical damage, and atziri's fire circle(dont know how to call it) is pure fire damage, why did you only lose about 1/3 of your life when hit by fire circle in the video? I have 4000 life and 75% fire resistance, but I was killed by only one fire circle (the big one) today.
"
lxdestiny wrote:
Hi thanks for your reply, since it is the lighting coil build, I have another question: the damage reduction of lighting coil is only for physical damage, and atziri's fire circle(dont know how to call it) is pure fire damage, why did you only lose about 1/3 of your life when hit by fire circle in the video? I have 4000 life and 75% fire resistance, but I was killed by only one fire circle (the big one) today.

I prefer the Lightning Coil but CoD works as well. For Atziri I switch off Dicipline and switch in Purity of Fire (extra 5% with aura nodes) so I have 80 fire resist plus have a Ruby Flask (10%) up for each one so I am at 90% fire resist.
Hey Mollari, I've decided to follow your build on Beyond league but made some tweaks in the tree for my liking.

Level 92 (oak+passive+passive bandits)
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAvryzP09WHt9KyLXybqrYvTWS_gqmV03j_o864fJFtz756EGH3Q0s6RUgKk0_JxjbW6_T_FywCVjbp8GLtkFOKu_jY3A0k0p9h3ZnoPzFHarhiEZxSbHXz_k374iTJ7QMwcV_xhzc2wuCHohCj_rsGElR8NUHHpUujDZQQi1HJpVh4lVLFr8fQQMe0NDrjs_pk_wuCC9v2RNwux3KKNvf76yYEQ9MLRSwVcY6WIPbXyp0VfFsNtjsVSqNSRsIZ8u95oGTOr0nGDwo-oLHV8kNfOq6U1JFnZrg6-4=

Last points go into the MoM cluster with replacing ur armor (COD in my case) with a very high ES/life 6link carnal armor which is arguably easier to roll with new masters.

Regarding coil vs cod vs (yea, I actually consider another option of a super crazy 6link carnal armor which you can switch to when you reach 95's and become less restreicted to skill points i.e u can just pick that MoM which is 2 stepps away from block nodes) a very solid 6link. (Also, cool story with 4 blue on a coil).

Coil is good, rhoas with powerful crit on turbo map won't oneshot you, but other than that, theres not much else in physical department that can kill you. On the other hand - elemental damage and ontop of that, total life pool, is what gonna absolutely suffer if you go with coil instead of COD or super good 6link.

COD: herald of ice + clarity + haste + reduce mana as your main auras. If you are at 4000 unres mana which is easily doable with the tree I've linked above (76% es, 78% mana), you will be sitting at around 1500 unreserved and ~4300 hp with tier 1 life rolls on the remainder of ur gear (162% on tree which means (38+12*92(level 92) + 40 (80str on tree)+ 40(oak)+140(2 rings)+130(belt)+90(helmet)+80(gloves))*2,62 = (1104+38+40+40+140+130+90+80)*2,62 = 4354 hp) which makes your buffer almost 6k. Thats provided we roll BOTTOM rolls on every tier 1 life on items. We can also factor in the 109 life on possible super-good 6link carnal and this would add up to almost 4700 life and MUCH MUCH higher mana pool because of crazy ES on the carnal armor(provided you roll a good one) compared to COD.

Iron reflexes - while I like the concept of IR, I feel like its a waste of a stat w/o grace and any external investment into the evasion/armor nodes. I'd much rather stack evasion gear and go with block/evasion entropy (gotta block some hits, avoid another) and obviously use 1 less aura (60% from grace would rape your mana pool that you would want to keep high for MoM)

Haste can alwysa be swapped away for purity of light/fire (or even both for atziri for instance and with herald + 2 purities + clarity you will still be at 1k mana unreserved).

Plz, I'd love your opinion about my ideas.
Last edited by ZhenyaDM on Sep 22, 2014, 3:51:25 AM
"
ZhenyaDM wrote:
Hey Mollari, I've decided to follow your build on Beyond league but made some tweaks in the tree for my liking.

Level 92 (oak+passive+passive bandits)
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAvryzP09WHt9KyLXybqrYvTWS_gqmV03j_o864fJFtz756EGH3Q0s6RUgKk0_JxjbW6_T_FywCVjbp8GLtkFOKu_jY3A0k0p9h3ZnoPzFHarhiEZxSbHXz_k374iTJ7QMwcV_xhzc2wuCHohCj_rsGElR8NUHHpUujDZQQi1HJpVh4lVLFr8fQQMe0NDrjs_pk_wuCC9v2RNwux3KKNvf76yYEQ9MLRSwVcY6WIPbXyp0VfFsNtjsVSqNSRsIZ8u95oGTOr0nGDwo-oLHV8kNfOq6U1JFnZrg6-4=

Last points go into the MoM cluster with replacing ur armor (COD in my case) with a very high ES/life 6link carnal armor which is arguably easier to roll with new masters.

Regarding coil vs cod vs (yea, I actually consider another option of a super crazy 6link carnal armor which you can switch to when you reach 95's and become less restreicted to skill points i.e u can just pick that MoM which is 2 stepps away from block nodes) a very solid 6link. (Also, cool story with 4 blue on a coil).

Coil is good, rhoas with powerful crit on turbo map won't oneshot you, but other than that, theres not much else in physical department that can kill you. On the other hand - elemental damage and ontop of that, total life pool, is what gonna absolutely suffer if you go with coil instead of COD or super good 6link.

COD: herald of ice + clarity + haste + reduce mana as your main auras. If you are at 4000 unres mana which is easily doable with the tree I've linked above (76% es, 78% mana), you will be sitting at around 1500 unreserved and ~4300 hp with tier 1 life rolls on the remainder of ur gear (162% on tree which means (38+12*92(level 92) + 40 (80str on tree)+ 40(oak)+140(2 rings)+130(belt)+90(helmet)+80(gloves))*2,62 = (1104+38+40+40+140+130+90+80)*2,62 = 4354 hp) which makes your buffer almost 6k. Thats provided we roll BOTTOM rolls on every tier 1 life on items. We can also factor in the 109 life on possible super-good 6link carnal and this would add up to almost 4700 life and MUCH MUCH higher mana pool because of crazy ES on the carnal armor(provided you roll a good one) compared to COD.

Iron reflexes - while I like the concept of IR, I feel like its a waste of a stat w/o grace and any external investment into the evasion/armor nodes. I'd much rather stack evasion gear and go with block/evasion entropy (gotta block some hits, avoid another) and obviously use 1 less aura (60% from grace would rape your mana pool that you would want to keep high for MoM)

Haste can alwysa be swapped away for purity of light/fire (or even both for atziri for instance and with herald + 2 purities + clarity you will still be at 1k mana unreserved).

Plz, I'd love your opinion about my ideas.

I think your tree and reasoning is solid. When chosing between MoM/CoD and LC you will end up valuing different passives.

With LC I do not personally need the regen from Quick Recovery because I was able to get that on my rings. With MoM/CoD regen holds a much higher stat weight over the cost of your spells/AA as it is essentially the cutoff for LC. Knowing that I will not need as much regen, this allows me to use those points in other areas as I see fit.

When it comes to IR, especially with LC since I do not need a mana flask, being able to run Rumi's and a Jade (which also doubles as my curse immune) that can bring me up over 10k armor (49% physical reduction) is a great tool to have at my disposal and I am sure has saved my ass more then a few times but I also like to run the most rip maps I can find (I pretty much only run 90%+ quantity maps unless the rolls are solid). With MoM/CoD your flask choices will differ and you probably won't have room for it so it does lose a little value but it also gives you the option for armor/es and ev/es rares to cover your needs. I do not put much weight in EV at such low % chance to dodge so I personally would prefer more predictable damage but it is totally up to you. The carnal is definitely an option but it better be a DAMN nice one to account for the extra 10% MoM on COD.

It looks like it is very solid and I hope people understand that while the guide has a few passive trees laid out, your playstyle, league, and your access to gear, all can contribute to variations to the tree. I wish you the best of luck on your character.
Last edited by MollariGaming on Sep 22, 2014, 11:34:40 AM
I should really stick to 1 build for once but this looks too interesting, how is your tooltip deeps if you just have a 5L? I have a 5L CoD from my Icespear build that I'm currently running and will never ever get a 6L in my life

I assume Added Lightning is the thing to drop too?

I have a level 76 Witch that is currently specced into a similiar variant for an Incinerate build, is there anyway this would able to be modified into yours or would I have to reroll?
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Sep 22, 2014, 7:28:48 AM
Hey Mollari,

So I fell into a bit of wealth and upgraded my gear. I got a decent Drillneck to drop and made close to 6ex on it. I have made some tweaks on my gear and got my resistances up to 75%. So far, no problems at all except for the random one shots that happen (i.e., when im down on flasks/stunned and CoD procs my mana pool to plumet)

Most of my deaths now are from being over zealous. But its been smooth sailing so far.

here is my gear. Can i get any suggestions where to go?:

My tree is as follows:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4HHgdjCGcJWBGWFSAWvxg8GNsc3B9BIuImlSepKPoqTSpTLOktRy2oLggvbzWSOuE_J0GHRZ1GcUfiSVFKfUrITeNOKlBCU1JVS1uvXLBd8mHiYpVnoG6qcLt_xoLHgwmHdow2j_qTJ5M6k_yVLprgnWOkOaSxplexkLJwtAy18rZBtz631r0nwYvLvc_p0IHQ0NP82L3ZE9tZ26fdDeWO647r7uwY8NXyRfno_MX-Cv6P

I plan on hitting Dervish and a cluster of Life/ES nodes and Eldritch battery for last.

Thanks for AWESOME build. I have tried many other builds and they have been either cost prohibitive, not working well when not geared well or just didnt "work" for me.

I ACTUALLY feel like i can contribute to the team now.

I am leveling discipline now but only have like 30 mana when i activate it with Hearld of ice and clarity so I dont know what im doing wrong. maybe its not having eldritch battery for extra mana?
Last edited by Griever114 on Sep 22, 2014, 7:38:10 AM
"
Griever114 wrote:
Hey Mollari,

So I fell into a bit of wealth and upgraded my gear. I got a decent Drillneck to drop and made close to 6ex on it. I have made some tweaks on my gear and got my resistances up to 75%. So far, no problems at all except for the random one shots that happen (i.e., when im down on flasks/stunned and CoD procs my mana pool to plumet)

Most of my deaths now are from being over zealous. But its been smooth sailing so far.

here is my gear. Can i get any suggestions where to go?:

My tree is as follows:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4HHgdjCGcJWBGWFSAWvxg8GNsc3B9BIuImlSepKPoqTSpTLOktRy2oLggvbzWSOuE_J0GHRZ1GcUfiSVFKfUrITeNOKlBCU1JVS1uvXLBd8mHiYpVnoG6qcLt_xoLHgwmHdow2j_qTJ5M6k_yVLprgnWOkOaSxplexkLJwtAy18rZBtz631r0nwYvLvc_p0IHQ0NP82L3ZE9tZ26fdDeWO647r7uwY8NXyRfno_MX-Cv6P

I plan on hitting Dervish and a cluster of Life/ES nodes and Eldritch battery for last.

Thanks for AWESOME build. I have tried many other builds and they have been either cost prohibitive, not working well when not geared well or just didnt "work" for me.

I ACTUALLY feel like i can contribute to the team now.

I am leveling discipline now but only have like 30 mana when i activate it with Hearld of ice and clarity so I dont know what im doing wrong. maybe its not having eldritch battery for extra mana?

Discipline doesn't add mana, it adds energy shield so that why is your mana and mana regen is low. Once you get eldritch battery, your mana pool will go up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info