[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Twincinerate DW Cybil's 7800 DPS Tooltip Incinerate - *W/ Atziri* - CHEAP

"
Griever114 wrote:
Hey Mollari,
I am leveling discipline now but only have like 30 mana when i activate it with Hearld of ice and clarity so I dont know what im doing wrong. maybe its not having eldritch battery for extra mana?

"
Invited wrote:
Discipline doesn't add mana, it adds energy shield so that why is your mana and mana regen is low. Once you get eldritch battery, your mana pool will go up.

Exactly what he/she said. Discipline is used in tandem with EB to boost your mana pool for higher regen so without EB Discipline can be ignored (still level it though). You may also need the other 4% mana reduction before being able to use Discipline as well but that will depend on your gear and Discipline level.

Glad you are liking the build :D

---------------

"
I should really stick to 1 build for once but this looks too interesting, how is your tooltip deeps if you just have a 5L? I have a 5L CoD from my Icespear build that I'm currently running and will never ever get a 6L in my life

I assume Added Lightning is the thing to drop too?

I have a level 76 Witch that is currently specced into a similiar variant for an Incinerate build, is there anyway this would able to be modified into yours or would I have to reroll?

It can absolutely be modified to be close. Obviously the scion gives 6% block that the witch doesn't get but it can be pretty damn close.

Added Lightning would be the gem that you would drop for a 5L. My damage has gone up a bit and keep in mind my gems are all 20/20 but my damage goes from 6L 7738 to 5L (minus Added Lightning) 6291. Still very solid damage and normal Atziri capable for sure.
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
Last edited by MollariGaming on Sep 23, 2014, 7:24:46 AM
Hey Mollari!

So i managed to secure a Untainted paradise made and scored 3 more levels. I used a passive refund and managed to get eldritch battery and activated discipline..... well, now things are looking better :O.

Im at like 2.1k mana and 843 usable.

Right now im at 3.1k life (I have missed a cluster of life nodes) and at roughly 3k life. should i attempt atziri? i dont want to waste midnight fragments. or should i keep farming maps to get enough currency to 6L my chest and then build up my life pool. Outside of new gear and getting 20/20 on my gear, im not sure where to go.
"
Griever114 wrote:
Hey Mollari!

So i managed to secure a Untainted paradise made and scored 3 more levels. I used a passive refund and managed to get eldritch battery and activated discipline..... well, now things are looking better :O.

Right now im at 3.1k life (I have missed a cluster of life nodes) and at roughly 3k life. should i attempt atziri? i dont want to waste midnight fragments. or should i keep farming maps to get enough currency to 6L my chest and then build up my life pool. Outside of new gear and getting 20/20 on my gear, im not sure where to go.

I think my first Atziri kill on this chr was around 80ish with 3.5k life ish. It was the 4th day of the league so my gems were all like 18-19 but I did have a 6L coil as RNJesus blessed me with a 6L in 55 fuse. That being said, there is no magic number to once I hit X I can kill Atziri. Atziri becomes a ton easier the more familiar you are with the fight and its mechanics (goes for each boss in there) so that plays a large factor. On Rampage Midnights are like 8-10c so it is not a huge gamble if you try and fail. Wish I could be more specific but there isn't really a point at which once X reaches X you can do Atziri there are too many factors that play into it. Good luck though!
Hi there Mollari.
Very cool stuff =) I love your builds, actually your moltenstriker is the first char i ever did (i startet POE when rampage came out) and im now at lvl 90 kicking atziris-ass with my binos and everything is super fun, thanks for dat =D
I just overlooked this build really quickly because my second char (now 80smth) is a classic Cybils/Rathpit Incinerate (thread: 1032129), and i struggle a little to see the advantages of your Twincinerate. Sure you get +8life on hit and 12% faster casting, but thats about it. The passives just seem inferior to me, your missing out on the energyshield/life from the rathpit and most of all: The item you need to get sweet blockage (corrupted block) are quite expensive for noobish hobos like me xD

Anyway, like allways an awesome guid, thanks alot =) Greetings from switzerland
"
MollariGaming wrote:
"
Griever114 wrote:
Hey Mollari!

I think my first Atziri kill on this chr was around 80ish with 3.5k life ish. It was the 4th day of the league so my gems were all like 18-19 but I did have a 6L coil as RNJesus blessed me with a 6L in 55 fuse. That being said, there is no magic number to once I hit X I can kill Atziri. Atziri becomes a ton easier the more familiar you are with the fight and its mechanics (goes for each boss in there) so that plays a large factor. On Rampage Midnights are like 8-10c so it is not a huge gamble if you try and fail. Wish I could be more specific but there isn't really a point at which once X reaches X you can do Atziri there are too many factors that play into it. Good luck though!

Thanks for the advice! I think i will wait another 2 levels till 80 so i can get my last 2 life nodes. Im farming maps with ease and run spare fragments to complete the atziri sets. I think i will give one set a go :)
Added a block section to the guide because some people had trouble figuring out where the block was coming from!
Updated my gear to reflect 70% chance to block now. :) The max would be 74% but my goal was always to get 70% as that is the last possible DPS boost threshold. The DPS with the extra block is now up to 7800 :)
Last edited by MollariGaming on Sep 30, 2014, 9:10:13 PM
Yo! Watched you stream this AM (for me) and it was a fun build to watch. Might roll a Beyonder with it since I am fresh there (2x Rampage toons). Posting in thread to "bookmark" haha.

Also: Solo cull method was cool to see done so well, not sure I want to level 2 toons in Beyond though haha. I am a "casual" player in terms of the time I have available to play.
Hi Mollari,

I may have a small problem. I was using an allready lvled char(as i started your build i think around lvl 40) and didnt want to complete respec it. so i took your tree and modified it for my already spent spoints. now my problem is I'm not sure if i can gain enough life/mana with it.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4HHgdjCGcOSA-rEZYWvxg8GYoe3x9BJpUo-i2DLaguCEGHRZ1JUU9WUzVTUlVLXfJh4m-efXWCHoLHgwmIQow2j_qTOpP8lS6XBprgm7WdY6SxsZCzP7c-t9a7470nvrzBxcM6xKLKSsu9z-nQ0Ni92wvbWeWO647r7uwY8NX56P4K_ro=

Thats how far along I'm now. Hoped to get the aura and life nodes next then go to mana nodes left below scion life wheel and then make my way down block node

Finished tree should look like:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4HHgdjCGcJWA5ID6sRlhSpFecWvxg8GNsZihqPHt8fQSP2JJ0mlSj6KaUtgy2oLggxnjWSOuFBh0V8RZ1JUUp9SshNkk4qT1ZTNVNSVUtWLVb6W69csF3yYeJiWmegbqpvnnC7c7N9dYIegseDCYd2iEKMNo_6kzqT_JUulwaXl5rgm7WdY6OKpLGmV6lusZCzP7Xytz631rvjvSe-vMGLwcXDOsSiykrLvc_p0NDTftP82L3bC9tZ26fdDd7l5Y7rjuvu7BjuDu968Gvw1fJF9tr56PsJ_MX-Cv66

Hope you can say if its good or i should respec points.

best regards
Asrael
Hello OP,

I am using this build in Beyond, thanks for your creativity.
I have few questions that need your comment. Please help,

1. I plan to use LC, so needs clarity,purity of light and HOI Maybe Discipline or Grace, could charisma be a choice to increase unreserved mana?

2. If charisma is taken, and we can also take ballistic mastery. And we might be able to use added cold to replace faster projectile.

3. How do you deal with freeze and stun?

Thank

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info