[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Twincinerate DW Cybil's 7800 DPS Tooltip Incinerate - *W/ Atziri* - CHEAP

"
. it's almost impossible to find +block corrupted cybill's or stone with reasonable price ( 6-7ex for +2% stone is not reasonable :P ).

I happen to have a stone on standard if you want it no charge.If i recall its +3 to block.

edit:just happened to have looked and I must have gotten rid of it,sorry to get hopes up.

Did not see option to delete post,so did the edit.
Last edited by Wannabe on Oct 19, 2014, 2:42:38 AM
"
Duskcaller wrote:
I decided to give this build a shot - I give it two thumbs up. Levelled from level 11 using Incinerate (an Elreon ring meant mana was not an issue at all), and I hit 75 today and got my last block node (more life is the next objective).

I'm using a Geofri's Crest for my Arctic Armour, linked to Empower. Net gain for Arctic Armour with just level 2 Empower is three levels. At some point I think I might be able to grab Inner Force for even more robust AA. I've still got 2 sockets free in the helm... Vaal Haste plus Increased Duration is very tempting (once I have a Vaal Haste...).

My Cloak of Defiance is only 5-linked at the moment, with the 6th socket free. I've been using the 6th socket for Smoke Mine for strongboxes, with Detonate Dead in reserve for corpse disposal (For example, Zana rolled Acton's Nightmare as one of her dailies).

I'm loving the combination of solid damage output combined with multiple layers of defence to keep the character alive. Cold resists are a little low at the moment, but outside of that, character feels pretty tanky.

Glad you're liking it so far :)
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
Last edited by MollariGaming on Oct 21, 2014, 1:26:14 PM
Posted on the other thread too..

Very different builds but.. do i get more damage from this build or from RaizQ's?
The patch 1.3 skill tree is out. The Chance to Block while Dual Wielding was nerfed. Why?
"
willpoy wrote:
The patch 1.3 skill tree is out. The Chance to Block while Dual Wielding was nerfed. Why?

Because they hate us :/

I had just gotten my two Cybil's Claws only to see they they nerfed block severely.
Everyone has "to do" lists. Strange how guys lists are just a bunch of names...
From my point of view since i used the max block/spellblock version with a rathpith.....for me (since i tweaked the new tree to get max block)one of the cheapest OP builds just became more gear dependant.....And from personal view an opinion yeah it should become that way....u dont need 100 ex worth of gear but u dont need 10 also....more of an in between budget......
Can anyone attest to how this build holds up post-dw-block-nerf? I love the concept, and have most of the gear ready to go...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info