[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Twincinerate DW Cybil's 7800 DPS Tooltip Incinerate - *W/ Atziri* - CHEAP

I got BBBBGG on my lightning coil randomly while trying to get 3blues. Any idea how much this brings the cost up? It's only a 5link atm on rampage
Last edited by Aggnog on Sep 16, 2014, 7:07:39 PM
"
Aggnog wrote:
I got BBBBGG on my lightning coil randomly while trying to get 3blues. Any idea how much this brings the cost up? It's only a 5link atm on rampage

I am assuming "how much this brings the cost up?" is asking how much value do these colors add. While I am sure other builds could use these colors, I have no idea how much value it would add because it would be pretty a pretty niche market for selling. I wish I could give you a number but I have no idea. Grats though!
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
So i managed to snag a few parts for this build:

Once i get to the 60's i will farm up 150 fuses to get a 5L on my cloak and put on the rest of my gear so i can run the right purity. I think i will sacrifice on fire RES so i can run purity of fire.

I have pissed away 50 fuses that SHOULD have been saved up for the 5L but I fell for the gamblers fallacy and screwed myself over. I burned through all my jews and alts so im back to the beginning.

The other option i have is once i get my masters to six, i can use their discounted sales to get more bang for my buck.

I will say this, even with my terrible resists and 1.9k life... this TEARS THROUGH almost all mobs like butter. I had a 5L chest sitting with a red socket so i threw in LL for some sustainability till i can get my cloak up and running.

Am i headed in the right direction?
"
Griever114 wrote:
So i managed to snag a few parts for this build:

Once i get to the 60's i will farm up 150 fuses to get a 5L on my cloak and put on the rest of my gear so i can run the right purity. I think i will sacrifice on fire RES so i can run purity of fire.

I have pissed away 50 fuses that SHOULD have been saved up for the 5L but I fell for the gamblers fallacy and screwed myself over. I burned through all my jews and alts so im back to the beginning.

The other option i have is once i get my masters to six, i can use their discounted sales to get more bang for my buck.

I will say this, even with my terrible resists and 1.9k life... this TEARS THROUGH almost all mobs like butter. I had a 5L chest sitting with a red socket so i threw in LL for some sustainability till i can get my cloak up and running.

Am i headed in the right direction?

Yeah, leveling gear looks a little rough but Incinerate can carry pretty damn hard atm. You will see a huge difference when you get get a Spell Echo in there (You might even consider it over Added Chaos with only 2 blue sockets). Looks like you have decent start and a the gear for end game just waiting to be linked so you will be solid. Good luck on the linking :)
I'm playing a version of this build starting as a shadow, in beyond league.

I had a Lightning Coil but sold it to buy a Cloak of Defiance instead as I personally think it's superior for this build. This character used to be a wander but I decided to refund a lot of points and now I have this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAx4HHgj0CVgNfA5IEZYUUhUgFecWvxjbHNwdyh9BIuImlSjbKPoppSpNLOk0kzWSPydBh0V8RZ1HfkfiSVFJsUp9SshOKlNSVUtXyVuvXLBd8mHiY3BlTWegakNrF25pbqpzs3_Ggh6Cx4TZh3aMNpMnlSCVLpeXmuCdY6KjpDmksbQMtfK2Qbc-vOq-p8BUwYvB88S40IHT_NX418_YvdsL26fdDd_v5Y7quuvu74jv4_Br8NX5N_no_MX-Cg==

I have 8 points unspent that I really don't know where to put. I'm considering aura nodes (I'm running Discipline, Clarity, HoI) and/or the block nodes north east. The elemental damage nodes in the shadow start look pretty good as well, as does Harrier. Any suggestions? Keep in mind that this is for beyond.

My gear:
Last edited by Hookt on Sep 17, 2014, 2:54:16 PM
"
Hookt wrote:

I had a Lightning Coil but sold it to buy a Cloak of Defiance instead as I personally think it's superior for this build. This character used to be a wander but I decided to refund a lot of points and now I have this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAx4HHgj0CVgNfA5IEZYUUhUgFecWvxjbHNwdyh9BIuImlSjbKPoppSpNLOk0kzWSPydBh0V8RZ1HfkfiSVFJsUp9SshOKlNSVUtXyVuvXLBd8mHiY3BlTWegakNrF25pbqpzs3_Ggh6Cx4TZh3aMNpMnlSCVLpeXmuCdY6KjpDmksbQMtfK2Qbc-vOq-p8BUwYvB88S40IHT_NX418_YvdsL26fdDd_v5Y7quuvu74jv4_Br8NX5N_no_MX-Cg==

I have 8 points unspent that I really don't know where to put. I'm considering aura nodes (I'm running Discipline, Clarity, HoI) and/or the block nodes north east. The elemental damage nodes in the shadow start look pretty good as well, as does Harrier. Any suggestions? Keep in mind that this is for beyond.

My gear:

Hello, Im not OP but i'm playing the scion variant of this build in beyond, i'm level 91 atm doing 77/78 maps and all i can say is get your block up, stack that block until you cap.

My best advice is keep buying paws and corrupting them, then reselling them, unfortunately the process is a bit more expensive atm since paws have gone up a bit in price, but still, its manageable. Dont be discouraged if you dont get it, eventually it happens

Other choice after you have every block node possible in tree, is aiming for a Rumi's Concoction, with it i was able to cap both spell block and block, and it allows you to facetank pretty much any content including beyond bosses in high level maps.

For me the block is just hte deal breaker in beyond, increases both your DPS and EPH greatly, takes the build to the next level and allows you to do much harder content safely, at least this was my experience. Atm i'm block and spell block capped with 3.3k GMP dps, while rumi is up, another benefit is that you're able to run huge pack size maps with tons of beyond mobs that pretty much give you infinite flask charges for rumi

Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Sep 17, 2014, 3:48:22 PM
Oh, and get a CWDT setup going, Immortal call is invaluable, even block capped, it sinergizes perfectly with the build, if block fails it just adds another layer of defense, specially if you're not capped, your IC procs and if you have it linked to increased duration, it will give you 3-4 second buffer to shake off stuns, leech life back, regen mana, get flask charges or whirling blades away, its a MUST imo.
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Running this in beyond, only lowbie so far (45ish).
A few questions:

1. You say "if you invest too much in cast speed you might have problems maintaining a lvl20 AA". When you cast you stand still, when you stand still maintaining AA costs 5 times less then while moving so assuming brain fart on your behalf or I'm missing something.

2. Flame totem gets the life on hit from cybils and man is it glorious regen, might be a lowbie thing though but using it with great success atm for culling, distraction, killing scary stuff offscreen.

Thanks for a great guide, a cool twist to a tried and tested concept.
"
yotmato wrote:

Hello, Im not OP but i'm playing the scion variant of this build in beyond, i'm level 91 atm doing 77/78 maps and all i can say is get your block up, stack that block until you cap.

My best advice is keep buying paws and corrupting them, then reselling them, unfortunately the process is a bit more expensive atm since paws have gone up a bit in price, but still, its manageable. Dont be discouraged if you dont get it, eventually it happens

Other choice after you have every block node possible in tree, is aiming for a Rumi's Concoction, with it i was able to cap both spell block and block, and it allows you to facetank pretty much any content including beyond bosses in high level maps.

For me the block is just hte deal breaker in beyond, increases both your DPS and EPH greatly, takes the build to the next level and allows you to do much harder content safely, at least this was my experience. Atm i'm block and spell block capped with 3.3k GMP dps, while rumi is up, another benefit is that you're able to run huge pack size maps with tons of beyond mobs that pretty much give you infinite flask charges for rumi

Hey. Yeah I was thinking the block nodes in the shadow side were the ones to get right now. I'm wondering however if it might be worth it to get the three 18% resistance nodes north of sentinel, to get to the scion block nodes. Seems not really worth it at first glance, but those resistance nodes are actually pretty legit. It would also free up some resistance on rings for offensive stats and chaos resistance, which I feel is super needed in beyond especially when using MoM as the chaos degen isn't a hit and therefore takes full damage on health. What do you think? Maybe spec away from the duelist health and instead just fill the scion life wheel when I have points over.
"
Hookt wrote:

My gear:

With 8 points I would personally put 5 into Gemini. This would add 8% block bringing you up another 2 block thresholds (assuming 44% atm which would be 29% tree and 15% dw) which would gain you survivability and another 24% spell damage. You always have the option of getting more life in the Scion wheel if you feel it is needed as well but if you are comfortable with your life, block, cast speed, or heading over to influence look to be the best options.

-------

"
Joo wrote:
Running this in beyond, only lowbie so far (45ish).
A few questions:

1. You say "if you invest too much in cast speed you might have problems maintaining a lvl20 AA". When you cast you stand still, when you stand still maintaining AA costs 5 times less then while moving so assuming brain fart on your behalf or I'm missing something.

2. Flame totem gets the life on hit from cybils and man is it glorious regen, might be a lowbie thing though but using it with great success atm for culling, distraction, killing scary stuff offscreen.

Thanks for a great guide, a cool twist to a tried and tested concept.

1. That is probably a moment where I stopped mid sentence to fix something elsewhere in the guide as I thought of it and came back mid sentence and finished the sentence without the same train of thought. Mistake on my part and has since been fixed.

2. It very well may be a nice addition for leveling but I think once you get the 5L with faster proj and a quality Incinerate you are able to offscreen things yourself.

Glad you like the build so far and let me know how it turns out for ya!

---------------

@yotmato

Glad you're liking the build as well! Thanks for tossing some info hookt's way. Good stuff!

Last edited by MollariGaming on Sep 17, 2014, 4:48:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info