RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Since this is no longer a budget build with ROTP costing as much as it is atm in most leagues, is this a viable build without RF ? Im leveling one myself atm and if we put aside Atziri will this build be able to do high lvl maps without RF ?
"
Dmentor wrote:
Since this is no longer a budget build with ROTP costing as much as it is atm in most leagues, is this a viable build without RF ? Im leveling one myself atm and if we put aside Atziri will this build be able to do high lvl maps without RF ?

If you want incinerate without RF, there are a ton of very good guides on the forums. The premise of this build is to utilise RF to boost incinerate's damage, so if you don't want to accept that premise, you'd be better off looking in the witch/scion/shadow section for the countless max block/MoM/AA incinerate guides there.
Last edited by MIJOTHY on Oct 28, 2014, 8:19:57 AM
"
Dmentor wrote:

You can do high level maps without RF, its just not a very good clear speed... overall this build is not that good for mapping, other builds have a better clearspeed and can run harder mods like Half/No Regen, -max res/ Ele Weakness.

This build is very good at killing Atziri but i would say thats not possible without RF
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Oct 28, 2014, 2:40:41 PM
Hi, im working on that build at the moment. Im just wondering what is a good amount of life to have if i plan on using both doryani belt and scepter for fighting Atziri Thanks
Last edited by maarthor on Oct 28, 2014, 6:49:32 PM
Level 80 now and in my experience this build IS NOT tanky. I died many of times and this build can tank only fire damage. It is extremely sensitive to lighthing and cold damage and you always have to be extremely careful, you cannot face tank monster without risk. You also have the same experience?
"
perafelix wrote:
Level 80 now and in my experience this build IS NOT tanky. I died many of times and this build can tank only fire damage. It is extremely sensitive to lighthing and cold damage and you always have to be extremely careful, you cannot face tank monster without risk. You also have the same experience?

I too am level 80 and have died a total of 4 times; all deaths were due to sheer stupidity/idiocy/cockiness on MY part-NOT due to the build. Any build can die if not played smartly.

I personally find this build pretty darned tanky; tho I did choose survivability over deeps... ie atm I use a life leech gem instead of fire pen in my 5l chest (not COD yet).

BTW, Thanks RaizQT for the guide and video's; am hoping to finally have my first successful Atziri run soon hehehe.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Oct 29, 2014, 5:38:53 AM
I just lvled purity of fire to 20. Should i flip it? I want to vaal it, but is it better to get 20/20 and the vaal it?
"
BakedButters wrote:
I just lvled purity of fire to 20. Should i flip it? I want to vaal it, but is it better to get 20/20 and the vaal it?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Purity_of_Fire

All 20 Q'ing will do is give you 20% increased area of effect. Good if you are always in a party as a buffer/culler. It does nothing for you, however. I believe this is true for all auras except the Heralds.

Personally, I don't bother Q'ing auras; Vaal it and hope for the best hehehe
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

Is it even worth it to corrupt a Purity of Fire gem? the best thing you would get is +1 fire resist while you risk it being deleveled
"
dorgax wrote:
Is it even worth it to corrupt a Purity of Fire gem? the best thing you would get is +1 fire resist while you risk it being deleveled

A level 23 Purity of Cold/Fire/Lightning gem gets an additional 1% max resist. Several ways of achieving level 23;

a. Vaal PoF to 21, then link it to a level 3 Empower
b. Vaal PoF to 21, then place in a +2 item such as Alpha's Howl
c. Link level 20 PoF to a Vaal'd Level 4 Empower

Each person needs to look at his/her own stash of gear and currency, then decide if it is worth it. I'm poor on rampage so I'll be happy with level 19 in a Geofri's Crest lmao.

Edit; corrected a mistake

Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Oct 29, 2014, 5:14:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info