RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
4phex wrote:
Thank you for the answer... not for the formulation.

When I said doesn't add much I didn't mean the DPS tooltip, more the feeling when playing it.

sry if it came over to harsh was meant to be was a ";)" at the end... not a native speaker so sry if it was to harsh

Yesterday i did Atziri 5 times... after the first 3 i started wondering why the hell splitphase took so long... then i realised i still had Item Rarity Gem in place of Faster Casting Gem in my Incinerate Link... So i can vouche for "Atzirikiller with only 4 Link" asw advertised in the OP ;)

Whil i was at it i tried facetanking the double flameblast now that i have Innerforce... if it does not crit and Flask up you take like 10% damage, if it crits you barly survive.. but basicly totaly tankable.

Stormcall still hurts really really bad if you try to tank to much of it even with Flasks up...

But again.. totaly badass build... doing Atziri with 4L+ Item Rarity.. never thought i could do that ^^
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
im running this build, whith one improvement

lvl 23 purity of fire, with inner force i do have 90 % fire res + flask immunity ( even without flask nodes) ;)
Ign:_chaoss_
I read a couple of times that with flask nodes you get +10 or even +13 % max fire res. If i calculate the 3 flask nodes + inner force i only get 5 * 1,26 * 1,3 = 8,19 which is rounded down to 8%. So im getting a maximum of 97%.
Can someone plz explain me that ? Thx
Has anyone tried using The Blood Dance in this build? This can provide 3% (or 4% if we take frenzy charge at bandits) hp regen on its own. I'd imagine this can free up some skill points.

How is The Three Dragons working with the skills in this build? Are the stacks lasting long enough?

Secondly I'd like to know which of the two heralds (Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder) should be used now? Does it make sense to even run both? I also heard some people use Curse on Hit with them, but I am unsure about the mechanics behind that?
Last edited by Irongunner on Nov 2, 2014, 10:54:48 AM
I've been levelling up a character using this build and is now at L73.

Equipment:
Spoiler

A lot of the gems are there for levelling, not because I use them yet. Not exactly optimal, but it works :-)

I use Belly since it's what I got. As it would be hard to get the right colours for Incinerate, I haven't even tried.
Everything apart from ROTP and Doryani's Invitation is self-found.

One gem combination I use a lot is this one:

Throw that into a group of monsters, and they'll be busy killing each other while you roast away at the non-turned ones. Conversion trap can be levelled up to increase the trap time, but I don't bother.

One thing that should be mentioned. At L65 everyone should get a Doryani's Invitation (fire version). Before that, I had to use the flasks constantly. After, I rarely need to.

I have some problems with Porcupines Goliaths and Devourers, plus anything shooting a lot of projectiles. I guess I have to get Arctic Armour up at some point, but at the moment I'm levelling that gem to get it Q20 first.
Last edited by Cyzax on Nov 3, 2014, 1:15:57 PM
Post 89 where do you recommend going on the tree? Just stack more life? I was toying with spending 2 points for a +30 dex node in the short term to try and eleviate some of the dex constraints on my gear but probably just need more health at this point? Thoughts?
Watching the video really made me want to start over and I just got to merciless lol.
I have managed my first Atziri kill with this build (Lvl85, PoF LvL 20, PoL LvL 18) :) Thanks!
2 death, once at the 3 girls, and once at Atziri, but those were beginner mistake, this was my first try ^^

4.9K Life
790 Unreserved Mana with PoF, Clarity & PoL

EQ

Sorry for my bad english.. ^^
Spoiler
sry if it came over to harsh was meant to be was a ";)" at the end... not a native speaker so sry if it was to harsh

np, I'm still wondering what's the best for a 6L. If you take avatar of fire (not far from athletism)
inci + gmp + spell echo + fire pen + added cold + cold to fire

is better than

inci + gmp + spell echo + faster casting + fire pen + faster projectiles ?

Spoiler
Has anyone tried using The Blood Dance in this build? This can provide 3% (or 4% if we take frenzy charge at bandits) hp regen on its own. I'd imagine this can free up some skill points.

I don't think it's good : no life, no res, reduce cast speed (we leech from ele dmg)

Spoiler
Post 89 where do you recommend going on the tree? Just stack more life? I was toying with spending 2 points for a +30 dex node in the short term to try and eleviate some of the dex constraints on my gear but probably just need more health at this point? Thoughts?

I'm wondering the same, playing in std, I'm thinking about avatar of fire (see my point about 6L just up there) + the reduce mana reservation just up to avatar of fire, to take HoT + HoI and have still a good mana pool.

Spoiler
What are your thoughts on Cast When Stunned rather than CWDT since you don't have Unwavering? Also what are your thoughts on Dream Fragments?

Cast on stun + lightning wrap is an option, but I think the classical cwdt is better. For freeze I use the remove frozen from flask and I'm fine with it.

And to conclude this is my skill tree, it's EXACTLY the same as Raiz but I take a slightly different route to the witch node, which allow me to take a +30 DEX for one point, while you need 2 points for a +30 DEX in Raiz original tree. I have +29 on gear, +30 on tree and can't level up my gmp to level 19 :(
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQQHBLMFLQthDF8MfQ5cEFgQfxv6HKcfAiXfJ9Un7Sj6Ko0snC0fLv8yNDWSNsU22DpYPC1Bh0V-RZ1JG0yzTP9QUFNSU6VVxlhjWfNfKl8_YEthIWh0akNq-msXbBZuaXTteA15aHrvgh6Cx4PbhNmE74cZh2WQVZSglSCa4KIAog-kGacIqW6smKyqr2yvt7Xytz64k7zqvorAGsBUwQTB88RYxLjE9sWKxp7GrsbY1fjYJNi92mLa3dsL4urjn-vk6-7sVfAf8Wz56PxL_go=

Last edited by 4phex on Nov 3, 2014, 8:27:40 AM
Just stopped back by to thank you for the excellent build guide. I was able to kill Atziri for my first time at 86 got the fire belt. Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info