RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

If you were to take avater of fire pyre ring might be a good option then all your cold is turned to fire, including herald of ice, you then save a gem slot for faster projectiles or faster casting. If you run herald of thunder it will only be half the lightning as fire dmg unfortunately.
Last edited by Fhark on Nov 4, 2014, 1:32:07 AM
I tried pyre and the dps is skyrocketing, but pyre don't give me life, mana, mana regen, and I really need those mods on my ring
I'm level 79 with only 4073 life... Is this normal? I have most of the Life nodes, and RaizQ has 2k more life then me, how can I achieve 6k? most of my equipment pieces have Life mod on it
How can you know you are ready for atziri without wasting 1 sacrifice set? xD
first of all great built and even better guide !! respect and thanks for all the time you invested in this so we can try it as well !!

my first character over lvl 80. as soon as I find a midnight piece somewhere i'll try atziri.

Now i just got my doryani's catalyst and i played around a bit with the gems.

I put the rf, increased burning damage and increased area of effect into it and i got a HUGE DAMAGE BOOST compared to my previous 4 link glove setup that included concentrated effect.

Am I missing some important reason here why you don't use it in that way?
"
exile109 wrote:
first of all great built and even better guide !! respect and thanks for all the time you invested in this so we can try it as well !!

my first character over lvl 80. as soon as I find a midnight piece somewhere i'll try atziri.

I put the rf, increased burning damage and increased area of effect into it and i got a HUGE DAMAGE BOOST compared to my previous 4 link glove setup that included concentrated effect.

Exile, just to confirm mine understand, you mean that using RF as a 3link only into Dory increased the degen? Any idea why that happened? ur degen also increased?

I am asking because i cannot see a reason that justify the damage increase you have noticed, since as a degen RF should not have benefits of proliferation, or i am wrong?

Thanks
Last edited by Viperrox on Nov 5, 2014, 1:34:15 PM
"
Viperrox wrote:
"
exile109 wrote:

Exile, just to confirm mine understand, you mean that using RF as a 3link only into Dory increased the degen? Any idea why that happened? ur degen also increased?

I am asking because i cannot see a reason that justify the damage increase you have noticed, since as a degen RF should not have benefits of proliferation, or i am wrong?

Thanks

To be honest I am not an expert on how these mechanics work and how it affects each other, i just had the idea to try it out.

The result is that my incinerate damage went WAY UP !

just to give you an idea,

with rf on and herald of ice on my incinerate damage in the 4L setup is about 1900.

in the 3L doryani I am up to about 3100 now !!

Last edited by exile109 on Nov 5, 2014, 4:13:40 PM

:-)

Last edited by exile109 on Nov 5, 2014, 4:14:03 PM
That does not work, just tried it =)
"
zleng wrote:
That does not work, just tried it =)

very weird. still working for me, switched back and forth about a dozen times to make sure.
Anybody else try this?
RAIZ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info