RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
4phex wrote:
Flasks
Spoiler
flask nodes at passive tree is a must? i took ash, frost, storm instead of them.

Yes it's a must, improving your ruby flask helps a lot in terms of survivability, but if you don't feel it necessary take someth else, personnaly I waited to get flask nodes before trying atziri

Mana leech with 6L
Spoiler
Using mana leech

If you have a 6L and lacks mana regen on gear, I think it's good, because taking hits, loosing mana to a point where u cannot cast inci is very bad. But the best is to have 40/50% mana regen on rings amu chest.

RF immune
Spoiler
1. How much fire resistance do need to be immune to Righteous Fire?

You need 12.3% life regen from tree, pof of fire lvl 20 + rise of the phoenix (its 89 fire res if I remember well). With this you will degen 1hp/sec which is nothing.

Gems 20/20 needed
Spoiler
2. Which skill gems do you consider the most important to get 20/20?

Check QA in the first post from Raiz he explained it which one are the most important. If you have time and GCP all are good to 20/20.

WED
Spoiler
3. Why not get Weapon Elemental Damage from Discipline and Training to Athleticism? Sure it's 1 extra point away, but Weapon Elemental Damage seems to be better in the long run rather than starting from Barbarism only to get 3 +10 Strength points.

You don't make weapon damage with rf nor incinerate. That's why you take increase elemental damage and not weapon elemental damage.
Basically Rulep go read entirely the first post, and some game mechanism about elemental dmg/weapon elemental dmg / RF / Incinerate.

I can't believe I asked those questions I knew I heard the answers somewhere and there is no gems linked to the weapon.
Here is my gear setup, it's slightly different.
Really happy that I tried out this amazing build!
At crucial moments Cast when Stunned + Cold Snap can really help out.

Gear Setup
Hi, i'm playing path of exile for a while (2 years) and it's the first build that allowed me to kill Atziri without any help. I could level up and find everything i needed (except doryani's catalyst of course) by msyself -i'm now lvl88 with a tooltip of 3818 dps with RF.

I managed to kill Atziri at my first attempt. I could kill every map bosses and i'm pretty safe even in 78 maps.

In 3 weeks, i got more currencies than in 3 months with other builds (around 15 exalt left with all gems upgraded to 20%)

So I want to thank you for this great build !!!

Maybe was answered already but why elemental weakness instead flamability?
Note: You can make a poor man's Doryani's Catalyst with the Headstones :-)

This wand is not particularly good, but it was what I had, and I liked the extra projectile speed.
Last edited by Cyzax on Nov 8, 2014, 8:53:57 AM
how do u know with this build when you are ready to do/try atziri farming?

is there a certain gear point, or damage/life point?
Last edited by Marysvillain on Nov 8, 2014, 3:10:22 PM
"
Q : What is your CWDT level?
A : We Keep our CWDT at lvl 10, enduring cry at 11 and immortal call at 10. The increased duration we level because it is a support gem and does not need to be below the CWDT lvl. We only lvl our gems this high because we need them to proc often enough to not get 1 shot but not too low so that any elemental damage can trigger it while our enduring cry is on cooldown resulting in a new immortal call with close to 0 duration because we dont have endurance charges.

Hello, there!
CWDT, enduring cry and imortall call lvl's stays the same at all times? if, yes, then how do you CAP them?

p.s. Build looks really great, want to try this!
What would
be like in this build? I have a cloak now but thought I might try this sometime.
"
Rutheford wrote:
What would
be like in this build? I have a cloak now but thought I might try this sometime.

Incinerate can´t crit.

Why would you use a CRIT Bosting Chest for a build that has nothing that can crit?

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Because the other stats are great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info