RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

i use these two. yeah my wand doesnt have elemental damage for rf but it has high spell damage for incinerate, fire damage for rf and incinerate and projectile speed. and leech from doryani's.

is the wand suitable for the build or should i change to doryani's?

my tooltip damage with incinerate/gmp 3500, for the rf 410(i dont know calculating rf damage :) ) and 4200 life.

still the gems aren't level 20 because i leveled them to 20, made q20 and re leveling.

at the first tab i have q20 incinerate level 16 too.

Last edited by karapipi on Nov 10, 2014, 10:23:50 AM
"
Marysvillain wrote:
how do u know with this build when you are ready to do/try atziri farming?

is there a certain gear point, or damage/life point?

Trial and error I would guess, I have killed her twice, only attempted her 3 times total. I started as a Scion, the only difference is one life point between scion and marauder. Lvl 84, missing the ele damage nodes near scion, 3 of the fire damage nodes in witch tree, and the life nodes up in upper left. 5 Link Cloak, gems are non Q and only lvl 18. I am on Rampage, so obviously I can afford to do the trial and error bit, but any deaths have been due to me learning the mechanics of the fight(such as her fire pen in main form). Tooltip DPS is 2700 with GMP and RF turned on. 4800HP and 900 unreserved mana for the fight( I turn off HoT for this fight and turn on PoL). Hope this helps
Yo guys!
Im actually on around 140 fire resistence running purity of fire, when my max rest fire is 86%(on merciless, of corse).
So my question is, that 36% extra fire resistance from purity of fire (gem lvl 16 actually) its suposed to be an extra of that max 86% max resistance (going to 120 fire resist)? or my maximum fire resistance is always gonna be 86%??

Thx!
Is better to use 4l rare chest or Tabula Rasa?

just made this mom corruption
What is the most important roll on a cloak of defiance +mana or +mana reg or evasion&energy shield?
Q : How to know where you are ready for atziri

A : Really depends on how you feel : / I would recommend to be at least 85+, to have the mandatory 12,3 % life regen + Purity of fire lvl 20 + inner force/athletism (to run righteous fire), a cloak of defiance 4L, 4500/5000 hp, 750/1000 unreserved mana, at least 150% mana regen on gear, gems level 20, 2.5K dps incinerate tooltip. I tried to be exhaustive to give a minimum, but a player with good reflex, who dies very few can prolly try it with lower requirement.
Watch carefully the video guide about atziri, cuz with more of those requirement you can be wrecked pretty easily by bosses. Vaal and atziri are fine, but the trio always scares me.
Answer by iamsamsara
"
Trial and error I would guess, I have killed her twice, only attempted her 3 times total. I started as a Scion, the only difference is one life point between scion and marauder. Lvl 84, missing the ele damage nodes near scion, 3 of the fire damage nodes in witch tree, and the life nodes up in upper left. 5 Link Cloak, gems are non Q and only lvl 18. I am on Rampage, so obviously I can afford to do the trial and error bit, but any deaths have been due to me learning the mechanics of the fight(such as her fire pen in main form). Tooltip DPS is 2700 with GMP and RF turned on. 4800HP and 900 unreserved mana for the fight( I turn off HoT for this fight and turn on PoL). Hope this helps

Q : Why do not use infernal mantle ?

A : It's possible, but not the same build, with this you need to take the keystone MOM on the tree, so you need to sacrifice some important nodes, and it gives 30% mana redirection instead of 40 with Cloak (big difference). In addition, with Raiz build you reserve more than 50% of your mana with auras + the mana you loose when taking hits, you will be very fast low mana and then taking 100% more spell damage, so it doesn't fit.
But there is a build if I remember well using, infernal mantle + shafel, it's an incinerate only no righteous fire.

Q : Is better to use 4l rare chest or Tabula Rasa?

A : Rare chest IMO.
So, i almost killed atziri twice... in 4 runs... 0 successful, im lvl 86, i feel like the only nodes i need to be able to solo her is inner force and the last one behind it.. But I also feel like i will be loosing too much Life if i take those nodes
I have 522.9 life regen and a total of 4174 life, should i take those 2 nodes?
I have 87% fire resist
Last edited by Morsetonn on Nov 13, 2014, 10:16:15 AM
Why don't you vaal your gloves?
There is a chance to get a +1 lvl or an ele weakness on hit?
- Profession?
- Demon hunter.
- But demons don't exist.
- You're welcome.
I remember that build that uses mantle + shafel.

It's PewPewPews by Appels_Zijin_Gezond.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/703843/page/1

That's a great build also. I built that one also and it works very well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info