RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Well thank you Raiz! I completed my first Atziri run at lvl 83! :D

All you have to do is learn the videos, I had no cloak, lvl 18 gems and still won. The right flasks are all that is needed to win :)
Just killed Atziri my first time ever with this build, level 82 and level 17 incinerate.
Great build!
Just wanted to say thanks for the build. Atziri down at level 81 on Rampage. Met my goal of getting a kill before the end of the league. Did it without inner force or athleticism and lvl 18 gems. Was a bit tough. Screwed up first run and couldn't get past double Vaal, but second run went pretty well and kill Atziri only dying once to a silly mistake. Thanks again!
This is nuts, the damage mitigation on this build is so unreal.

Thanks for a wonderful share!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
why avenger/surgeon flask?
amazing build! ty! best build ive played so far.
So did anyone kill uber atziri with this build? Is it even doable?
Last edited by xDarkTemplar on Nov 23, 2014, 11:12:50 AM
The build's creator posted a video of attempting uber Atziri toward the end of the leagues and he dies to the Vaal twins unless I'm mistaken.
Censored.
What's the best place to solo exp at level 77? Should I keep running level 66-67 maps?
I don't have inner force yet.
So, I just started playing a few weeks ago, and I still have no idea what I'm doing in terms of itemization and acquiring currency. Could there be anyone that is proficient with this build, guide me through some things and possibly hit m up with some freebies? I already have a decent cloak and phoenix. Just need help with the regen in terms of life and mana. Thanks guys! My IGN: Vera_Drakes_First_POV

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info