RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
kolyaboo wrote:
The build's creator posted a video of attempting uber Atziri toward the end of the leagues and he dies to the Vaal twins unless I'm mistaken.

Yea. even the mobs were pretty terrible tzo takedown, he almost died at the entrance of the map. its a great build for merc though
how do i go to 89 fire res from 88? :)
Last edited by kaliXL on Nov 26, 2014, 1:48:25 AM
"
kaliXL wrote:

75% base
1% From the Barbarism notable passive.
8% From the Rise of the Phoenix unique shield.
5% From Purity of Fire level 20 (4%, affected by 26% buff effect increase)

You need to take Inner Force (and 2 nodes before that) keystone and Athleticism notable for total 26% buff effect increase. That will increase +max fire resistance of Purity of Fire from 4% to 5%.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
"
SmallGiant wrote:
"
kaliXL wrote:

75% base
1% From the Barbarism notable passive.
8% From the Rise of the Phoenix unique shield.
5% From Purity of Fire level 20 (4%, affected by 26% buff effect increase)

You need to take Inner Force (and 2 nodes before that) keystone and Athleticism notable for total 26% buff effect increase. That will increase +max fire resistance of Purity of Fire from 4% to 5%.

Shoot!
So +1 from buff improvement
and via this response I'm assuming when I'm on 21% buff effect 4.84 max fire res is rounded down to 4%

This means inner force and Athleticism has to be taken at the same time, not one before other :x
killed this bitch witch this gear

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwCcQQHBLMFLQj0C2EMXwx9EFgQfxEtFFIb-hynHwIl3ycvJ-0o-iqNLJwtHy7_MjQ1kjbYOlg8LUGHRZ1HfkkbTLNM_1BQU1JTpVXGXypfP2BLYSFlTWh0akNrF2wWdFV07XgNeWh673yDga-CHoLHg9uE2YTvhxmHZZSglSCZK5rgogCiD6QZqW6smK9sr7exBbXytz64k7jQvOq9gb6KwFTBBMHzxFjE9sWKxp7Grs362L3aOtpi2wvi6uOf6-7sVe8O8B_xbPno_Ev-Cg==
ign- Fredziu_cie_zabije
Last edited by Fredu on Nov 27, 2014, 8:04:49 AM
I'm thinking about putting together a MF character on Standard that can solo Atziri and I'm wondering if this might be a good build to work off of. I have a legacy rise, 6L cloak and a doryani's already, so that seems like a promising start.

I'm mainly wondering what the key benchmarks are for Atziri. It doesn't need to be as airtight as it would on HC as I can afford to die some.

How much max HP, max mana, and mana regen/sec should I be shooting for? That will give me a good sense of how much MF I can fit.
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
During the bandits act 2 quest, would it be wise to go for the passive point or go for the life with oak for this build?
"
Raye wrote:
"
Nemesis21074 wrote:
During the bandits act 2 quest, would it be wise to go for the passive point or go for the life with oak for this build?

As OP says, Oak for HP definitely.

"
Fredu wrote:
idont understand. i have v good gear, 5 life 1300 unreserved mana, max ress and i couldnt even kill vaals - due to shitty dmg....

Well, first it's hard to say since you didn't actually link your incinerate setup... (chest)

I'm guessing lvl19 and 5link which should kill the twins easily, it did for me at lvl 84. But where's your purity of lightning? Why arctic armor with reduced mana, it does nothing for AA? What's your tooltip dmg with RF up?

Fix your sockets (PoL helps vs twins too) and make sure to not kill 1 before starting on the other since enrage will rape you.

How you can have so many Q20 and LVl21 gems and still have problem with the twins is beyond me... how do you even get that gear if the easiest mechanic of Atziri troubles you?

I guess you've watched OP's videos at least, they're quite informative and helped me a lot.

i chcanged atlethicism for fire dmg and now i owned her ass. aa is with reduced cuz of auras - i have no more space for gems. purity of lighting- where? no space gems setup is perfect- 6l as the author said
ign- Fredziu_cie_zabije
They realised the new templar tree.. I know that we can't yet see exacly.. but some people have guessed which I think should be quite close to what it will be.. Do you guys think it will effect the build alot?

::EDIT so i did redo the tree a little bit.. lose 4% life but gained 24% fire dmg.. also, this is no points at templar (which they change obvs)

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQLv-iD18_wQR5aAtheA2pbr6KtfIB3DWSpBni6ti9G_phIf4KJd-E77c-hNl07UGHxq5uaXrv-egcpzwtxLhgS4LHDF_E9tX4BS0o-gx9U6Un7cRY6-4Qf_xLJ9Wa4LiTxp5sFkWdzfqHGVNSfIMRLSycEFiHZa-3MjQfAgQHg9tMs1XGRX4tHzpYDlyVIKyYavprF8Hz8Wy86oIeNtjAVNsLSRtqQwj0Ko3sVWh02mKUoOvkXyoYkVBHFCCnMJ7NVbVj_QYOA8YUcQn2ZU0UUg==
Last edited by lillbysen on Nov 27, 2014, 2:52:59 PM
I watched the Lifesprig Atziri Kill video and watched his health pretty closely. It seemed that the lowest he dropped was to around 3k.

Assuming we are porting this build to softcore and don't mind dying occasionally, is it safe to say that you could get away with 4k-ish health?
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info