[BEYOND] Atziri Farmer with 5-link Incinerate - 5k+ Life 75/75 block 60k+dps

how did you reep verko? :(
Well was pretty dumb...
Was depressed and bored...
Went to Atziri facerolled double vaal like 10sec each...
Went in to atziri trio without immortal call or summon skele or even enfeeble they 3-shotted me... Was too cocky

Anyway speed lvling back now lvl 84.5 soon 90+ and round 2!
would taking cast speed for bandit cruel reward be better for dps?
you dont need much dps with this build...
you will have MORE then enough alrdy...
But you will need the defence / life / mana / mana regen / block

so no.
i would definitly prefer oak - kill - kill as bandits
also would it make sense to link lets say herald of ice to cold to fire, since we took some fire damage nodes, so it would buff the damage. almost you said we do have enough damage :|
"
Giften wrote:
also would it make sense to link lets say herald of ice to cold to fire, since we took some fire damage nodes, so it would buff the damage. almost you said we do have enough damage :|
supports on heralds increase mana reserve. for non mom builds thats fine but you need as much mana as you can get.

how do you feel about the "avoid interuption from stuns while casting" nodes right above wtich start to cut over to the life/mana cluster and go around instead of going up through the fire damage?
or what about block recovery. i feel like i get stunned alot
Last edited by mayainverse on Sep 19, 2014, 12:04:33 PM
Most of the people ask about the "avoid interuption from stuns while casting" nodes...

Well i use cast when stunned gem linked with immortal call so i want to get stunned. And never had any issue with stuns so far in any lvl maps 66 to 78.

for Herald of Ice linking i do not have the free gem slots on my gear so cant do that. Also updated the new gear i have that i ripped 93 char.
I was wondering, once you add Added Lighting wouldn't the majority of your damage be non fire (herald, added chaos, added lighting). I'm not sure if Fire pen would be more efficient than something like faster casting.
how is dps compared to flameblast? Way lower? And why you need that mana potion you dont have enough mana regen ?
Last edited by APCY on Sep 19, 2014, 12:41:56 PM
"
APCY wrote:
how is dps compared to flameblast? Way lower?

No other spell in game can reach this much dps with this much safety.

For flask setup that was my lvling flasks using this atm for 76+ maps

Last edited by verkodiablo on Sep 19, 2014, 12:54:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info