Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[BEYOND] Atziri Farmer with 5-link Incinerate - 5k+ Life 75/75 block 60k+dps

1-week HC race 90 in 2 days 21 hours played SOLO
http://i.imgur.com/39T6iCt.jpg

Current Stats:

Lvl 92
Dropped life for some more deeps for Atziri. Gonna get to 5.5k+ when i have a 6-link.
Hp : 4972
Mana : 3461
Unreserved Mana with tempest shield + herald + clarity : 2100
Unreserved Mana with tempest shield + herald + clarity + purity of fire + purity of light : 370
Mana Regen : 325.5
75 Block / 75 Spell Block
Deeps : 5599 deeps with 5-link
Running %25 stronger by Inner Force Arctic Armor.

My pc cant handle streaming... But a friend who have similar tree with shadow is streaming how powerfull incinerate in maps : http://www.twitch.tv/godztv

This Build is Fast ??
Yes This build is pretty fast when lvling and pretty fast when doing maps. My played time when ding 90 with less then 10 ex gear is 2 days 4 hours : http://imgur.com/bhSnzWL >> No boost / no rush / no untainted and only solo lvling / mapping!

This Build can do All lvl maps/bosses?

Yes. This build can do any lvl map and boss including Courtyard / Palace pretty fast.

Do you need Cloak of Defiance or Ratpith to start this build ?
No.

You can do up to lvl 72 maps with just cybil's + crest of Perandus + sh1tty 5-link + stone of lazhwar

New master crafting system solves resist or mana regen problems...

Build without Cloak Of Defiance and Ratpith ::

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMDHgQHBLMGIwbpBx4HpQj0DPcOSBBYEZYUTRZvFr8W8xpsHoEfAh9BJKomPCaVJ2ErDSycLR8vnTI0Nj02xTbpOlhCS0WdSVFJskuNTLNPfVFgU1JVS1XGXcZd8l4fXypgbWHiYqxqQ2sXbIxtbH7if8aAVoIQgh6DOIPbhcWHZYw2lSCVLprgnYCdqp2uogCio6cIqZWvbK-3tMW1BLVIuJO86sBUwfPFitgk2wvd89-w377jauOE5CLnC-nV6-Tr7vAf8NXzvvrS_xw=

What if i have Cloak Of Defiance and Ratpith?
Then you can do up to 78 maps with easly with this spec.
Build for 75/75 block with cloak of defiance and ratpith :

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMDHgQHBLMGIwbpBx4HpQj0DPcOSBBYEZYUTRZvFr8W8xpsHoEfAh9BIuokqiY8JpUnYSycLR8vnTI0Nj02xTbpOlhFnUlRSbJLjUyzT31RYFINU1JVS1XGW_ddxl3yXh9fKmBtYeJirGpDaxdsjG1sfuJ_xoBWghCCHoM4g9uHZYw2lSCVLprgnYCdqp2uogCio6cIqZWvbK-3tMW1BLVIuJO86sBUwfPFitgk2j3bC93z37DjauOE5CLnC-d06Nbp1evk6-7wH_DV87760v8c

The Game Changer

If you can afford and lucky to find and buy this item :

it is a game changer. You dont need %4 block , 3 is enough dont overpay for 4 block!

How is it a game changer?
You can get rid off Templar nodes and block nodes under them and go Scion life circle and get Inner Force on the way. Your Tempest shield will give 5 block instead of 4 block thx to Inner Force and Athletism nodes.

Here is the perfect tree for endgame :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMDHgQHBiMG6QceB6UI9AkhDH0OSBBYEH8RlhZvFr8XLxo4GmwegR8CH0Ei6iSqJNgmlSdhKPorDSycLR8yNDY9NsU26TpYOuFBh0WdSVFJskuNTLNPfVFgUg1TUlVLVcZV1lv3XfJfKmHiYqxk52aeakNrF2yMbWx-4n_GgFaApIIQgh6Cx4PbhW2HZZBVlSCVLprgnaqdrqKjplenCKeEqZWvt7TFtUi3PriTvOrAGsBUwfPGntWB2CTYvdo92wvfsONq44TnC-d06Nbr5Ovu8NXyRfO--ej60v4K_xw=

Will update this with lvling passive trees and tactics/improvements.

Example Endgame Gear :

"

Cast When Stunned or CWDT?

I prefer Cast When stunned. Why Cast When stunned superior to CWDT :

With CWDT gem >>> mobs attacks you and you block. Some hits pass the block and you get dmg and cast immortal call after damage.

With Cast When Stunned >>> Mobs attacks you and you block and stun happens. You cast immortal call. And not take damage from the attacks after the block/stun iniated. And you block ALOT with 75/75. Not all blocks stuns you but big hits that blocked stuns you. (charges for example)

GMP or LMP ::
I used both gems, personally i prefer LMP all the time... GMP rarely hits with 5 streams and at range it sucks... LMP all the way...

Gem Priority : Incinerate (quality!) + LMP + Echo + Added Chaos + Fire Penetration
Herald Of Ice Rocks Dps!!!
for 6-link quality added light with 3x shock nodes

Flask setup i am using when mapping :

Peace
Verko
Last edited by verkodiablo on Dec 3, 2014, 4:39:55 PM
FIRST! :P
yay for lvl 90 in played 2 days 22 hours

http://imgur.com/eo0Wnl6
Last edited by verkodiablo on Sep 8, 2014, 9:08:38 PM
how is that dps comparison if you take spell damage instead of cast speed when you start?
what skill did you use to level up before changing to incinerate?
For lvling i start using incinerate when lvl 19 with lmp. If you have lifesprig wand 2-link will be enough.
When lvl 31 you can add spell echo with lifesprig or you can go for 4-link > added chaos + spell acho

That 4-link will be enough for loooooong time.

Cast speed is very important > more cast speed faster you go for 3x more dps mod.
Also more cast speed > more life gain from hits.

You definitly not have to go for any dps nodes except witch start area till late game 80+
you will have amazing dps with just that nodes...

Instead of dps , try to get life > mana > mana regen > block

At start go for the EB and start using ES items
After taking Es and mana regen nodes on the way go to the block nodes between Witch and templar > they give amazing resistances..

Pick up +30 dex or str nodes until you get it from items / block nodes under shadow start. You can regret orb and put somewhere else later.
how can you run all the auras you have there without any mana reserve passive?
can you upload video of atziri? or whole apex?
Last edited by zcrim on Sep 10, 2014, 5:27:11 AM
I didnt try Atziri yet. Want to go top 50 on lvling 1st. And i need 6-link to not loose char and make sure. DAmn unlucky on linking > 350 fusing burned > 0 6-link.

I do not run all the auras there.

I run Clarity + Herald of Ice + Tempest Shield normally. Tho i do not need the clarity actually.

On some bosses like Courtyard boss > i run purity of light
I turn on some purity for some situations...
Last edited by verkodiablo on Sep 10, 2014, 7:51:32 AM
Rocking this and it is fun so far. (lvl 55 melting everything)

Few questions, I have noticed cast when stunned doesn't hit off both EC and IC sometimes, so I get blank IC casted or just EC without IC, does it get better as lvled? How would you compare it to CWDT setup?

What would be ideal implicit on lazhwar? 1% to max res? 4% block chance to free up 2 nodes? How much impact does -phys attack from attack have?

Seems like this can facetank allot of stuff when maxed block, anything scary in higher lvls? Beyonders etc?

Thanks.
So far i killed all beyonders except i never meet abaxoth higher then 73 maps so dunno how hard it would be in 77 maps.

In 78 maps i can facetank everyshit so far but i am running blue maps :( i am poor to roll maps.
Did Melee End boss Beyonder on 77 Shipyard 2man party and solo tanked with Onslaught mod map.

I would say %4 block is the best >> free 3x nodes with deleting the block nodes under the templar and taking 2x 2 from other block nodes makes it 3x free nodes to put. since i am planning on taking reduced mana reserved and effect nodes + if can 6-link %30 shock duration and %5 chance to shock nodes with quality 20 added lightning.

I am just using -phys cuz i am poor:)
Last edited by verkodiablo on Sep 10, 2014, 10:50:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info