yay for lvl 90 in played 2 days 22 hours

http://imgur.com/eo0Wnl6

Teach me master!
Torment Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121704
lvl 92 and lvl 20 gems hype

bandits : Oak kill kill
"
verkodiablo wrote:
So far i killed all beyonders except i never meet abaxoth higher then 73 maps so dunno how hard it would be in 77 maps.

In 78 maps i can facetank everyshit so far but i am running blue maps :( i am poor to roll maps.
Did Melee End boss Beyonder on 77 Shipyard 2man party and solo tanked with Onslaught mod map.

I would say %4 block is the best >> free 3x nodes with deleting the block nodes under the templar and taking 2x 2 from other block nodes makes it 3x free nodes to put. since i am planning on taking reduced mana reserved and effect nodes + if can 6-link %30 shock duration and %5 chance to shock nodes with quality 20 added lightning.

I am just using -phys cuz i am poor:)

Cool, and what's your take on cast when stunned vs CWDT? I understand CWS procs on shield blocks, but seem unreliable to me that it might not proc both skills. Just had an unpleasent experience with bunch of blue whip demons in lunaris where most of them went through my 70% block and CWS hasn't procced IC at all, bringing me to under 10% (I was lvl 67 at the time)

Trying to see does it get better with more block/higher lvl gem or cwdt might be better (kaoms boots might be good choice then too)

Thanks
Well , i read when Cast when stun procced you use immortal call before the damage.
When cwdt procs after the damage.
When gem is lvl 15+ and Quality i never have a problem.

Not wanna jinx it but almost 93 and doing 78 maps and never had a near death experience. So i would go cast when stunned all the way.

Also new gloves hype been huntind for days +27 chaos resist now. Waiting 6-link to exalt my belt
Last edited by verkodiablo on Sep 12, 2014, 8:56:30 AM
"
verkodiablo wrote:
Not wanna jinx it but almost 93 and doing 78 maps and never had a near death experience. So i would go cast when stunned all the way.

...beside all those cb-fuckers, right my friend? ;)
"
verkodiablo wrote:
Well , i read when Cast when stun procced you use immortal call before the damage.
When cwdt procs after the damage.
When gem is lvl 15+ and Quality i never have a problem.

Also new gloves hype been huntind for days +27 chaos resist now. Waiting 6-link to exalt my belt

Ok, cool, was wondering if it gets better at higher lvls and if it is reliable. Mine is at lvl 16 and I still have 13% more block to get. If it works the way you said, that means that a potential big hit can get negated before it even does damage, that sounds awesome.

Still loving the build and finally got all the uniques needed, now just to get those lvls. :)
GJ With the build, looks really solid! Could we get updated gear list and flask setup, aswell if it's possible would like to see some gameplay?
Last edited by Matkja on Sep 13, 2014, 10:03:22 AM
Great build, man!

Does quality on CWS really matter? Tooltip says its only increased damage.

Quality on CWS doesnt matter yea i mixed it up with some other gem.

Also 1 of my fans blow up so my pc cant handle streaming but i will try to upload some 77/78 map videos... Palace dominus etc.. all easzy peasy with this build.

The items showned on the list at 1st page is the current items and gems i am using. I renew when i get a new piece / link etc.

Peace.
Verko

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info