[BEYOND] Atziri Farmer with 5-link Incinerate - 5k+ Life 75/75 block 60k+dps

"
RamziKhoury wrote:
Guys

1-Are there any gems that we should stop leveling???

Like enduring cry keeps demanding more strength and it's annoying...

2-What other beneficial aura (non resistance) can i run cause i have extra mana?

We need more details.
Mostly i made this build for speed lvling in new leagues with low cost gear.... Cuz you can just go up to 71 maps eazyly with crest of perandus and stone of lazhwar.... 75/38 block .... And 4-link...

Also you can do Atziri so early in new leagues and put on farm status with lower cost gear then other builds safely...
All this in HC..

Now what we have.....
In a new HC league we cant get to 75 block / 38 block that easy with life / mana / AA...
So no fast diving to maps and going up to 71s for loot...

No max block / spell block for atziri...

Instead if i cant go max block for safety... Only 1 way left is to go much more life...
Well if i go max more life... Why not life regen... Why not RF... Hello Raiz's RF incinerator...

Another thing in my mind is building a character i call immortal incinerator... But it s kinda hard to pull out... you have to cast immortal call before each pack fight..

You need
1- Enough mana regen only to do dps with incinerate.
2- 2x Enduring cry nodes
3- All increased duration nodes
4- Self Cast long immortal call / enduring crys.. Like 10sec
5- +4 Max Resist Shield
6- Empowered by mana reserve / innerforce nodes Purity of Fire

You can reach 98 fire resist (maybe more) easyly with flask and get immune to physical dmg 10sec.+ with this. But dont think i will try this out early on league.
Peace Verko
Last edited by verkodiablo on Dec 8, 2014, 8:50:10 AM
"
verkodiablo wrote:

Instead if i cant go max block for safety... Only 1 way left is to go much more life...
Well if i go max more life... Why not life regen... Why not RF... Hello Raiz's RF incinerator...

Exactly! this build is dead thx to 1.3

go crit+Freeze or righteous fire with every spell... welcome to the new meta!
(yes you're right its the old meta, but with even less builds)
Last edited by azraelb on Dec 8, 2014, 10:21:50 AM
hello im back im the guy who ripped hes 6L cod with vaal orb xD when i did that i quited poe but now im back and i wanna know if this build is still usable in 1.3? i died becuz i was checking poe xyz and i was standing into poison in a 70lvl map lol yea funny shit right here i started as templar and wanna know if this build can work ?
no answer huh?
I urge you to remake this build, it is definitely not dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3vVktUiIXo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK38UkSZWKQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info