[BEYOND] Atziri Farmer with 5-link Incinerate - 5k+ Life 75/75 block 60k+dps

Hi!

I try out your build and having fun so far. I have not a lot currency and no CoD and Rathpith yet. So I run the first skill tree. But whats with mitigation there? I have ES items, but ofc no ES cause of EB. There is no AR/EVA too. So how should I survive? Without MoM and CoD it seems hard to go with that build? Or does the CwSt setup this job?

Thank you for helping me.
Last edited by Ir4kandj7 on Sep 15, 2014, 2:26:53 AM
Until getting CoD and Ratpith your only defence is from 75 block from crest of perandus with 48 spell block and running AA.
Thats why you shouldnt do 72+ maps until getting the required items.

Other then that with a 5 link shitty ES chest you ll have enough dps to burn down the maps before mobs come to you up to lvl 72 maps.

Peace

Verko
Ah ok thank you. DPS is amazing. Currently lvl 58. And I forgot about Arctic Armour. Will add this to my gems asap.
Loving this build so far except for the lack life leech. I have to carry health pots with me everywhere. Not using CoD yet, still trying to 5L it, does it makes much of a difference? The health you get from cybil's is just so low. I was thinking about using a life on hit gem once I 5L my CoD.
As far as i know life gain on hit gem does not work with spells.

This is a hp build you will carry hp pots x2 (maybe 1) always for sure.

CoD prevents 1-hit dead situations. Also most of the small - medium hits you dont even notice cuz of AA + mana portion. With high mana regen (300+) it makes huge difference.

For cybil's paw > you need faster casting speed and +8 cybil for good life gain. 0.08 cast speed makes around 10-11 hit per second. with lmp effect 30x8 = 240 life gain per target. If you have 6-link and put faster casting gem on your last slot you will have minimum 360 life gain per target.

Peace
Verko
"
verkodiablo wrote:
As far as i know life gain on hit gem does not work with spells.

This is a hp build you will carry hp pots x2 (maybe 1) always for sure.

CoD prevents 1-hit dead situations. Also most of the small - medium hits you dont even notice cuz of AA + mana portion. With high mana regen (300+) it makes huge difference.

For cybil's paw > you need faster casting speed and +8 cybil for good life gain. 0.08 cast speed makes around 10-11 hit per second. with lmp effect 30x8 = 240 life gain per target. If you have 6-link and put faster casting gem on your last slot you will have minimum 360 life gain per target.

Peace
Verko

awesome thanks. Also, I am using three dragons with this build, much more dmg now, or maybe it just feels that way :)
Three dragons with shock nodes is %50 dps increase.

But the dps is so awesome i never needed tho.
so i bought a max cast speed cybil paw thinking thats the best stat but has 6 life gain on hit for 12chaos. was that a bad deal? and the stages from incinerate increase life gain?
What bandits did you go with?

I imagine Oak-Point-Point?
Stage of incinerate not increase the life gain. And 12 cast 6 life gain for 12 chaos uhmm thats abit much but seems cybil's price is rising.

Bandits Oak - point - point yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info