[BEYOND] Atziri Farmer with 5-link Incinerate - 5k+ Life 75/75 block 60k+dps

I don't think the anti interuption on stun makes you get stunned less just makes it so you keep casting through it. also don't think(not 100% sure) that block and stun recovery reduces block/stun chance it just reduces the animation time kind of like how cast speed reduces cast time.

so is cybils paw really that good or is it used mostly as a starter weapon for getting into maps then upgrade to a good rare later on? just seems to me like the life on hit barely does anything even when im not taking damage but am not full life i see my life go up really slow even when attacking a large group of 7+ mobs.

seems like mana regen + proj speed + spell damage + cast speed would be a really sick wand that you can roll on a rare.
cybil's paw :: 90 spell damage + 12 cast speed

+8 life per target > 24 with lmp > 0.09 cast speed with only 3x cast speed nodes and gear makes 11 hit per sec. > 11x 24 = 264 hp per sec per target thats pretty neat. If you can add 6-link faster casting it will be 15 hit per sec. thats very good healing per target
Can you update ur gear?
Ok while RE-lvling after rip at Atziri Trio i just happen to lay my hands on the Game Changer :

1st >> 3 is enough dont overspend for 4 block. With the %25 effect of buffs on you your tempest shield will give 5 block instead of 4 block!!!

This is the perfect tree :

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMDHgQHBiMG6QceB6UI9AkhDH0OSBBYEH8RlhZvFr8XLxo4GmwegR8CH0Ei6iSqJNgmlSdhKPorDSycLR8yNDY9NsU26TpYOuFBh0WdSVFJskuNTLNPfVFgUg1TUlVLVcZV1lv3XfJh4mKsZOdmnmpDaxdsjG1sfuJ_xoBWgKSCEIIegseD24Vth2WQVZUglS6a4J2qna6io6ZXpwinhKmVr7e0xbVItz64k7zqwBrAVMHzxp7Vgdgk2L3aPdsL37DjauOE5wvndOjW6-7w1fJF87756PrS_gr_HA==

You dont need the Reduced Mana Reserved Nodes if not doing Atziri so lvl 88 finished tree

Current Gear :

"
Last edited by verkodiablo on Sep 19, 2014, 5:52:08 PM
why did you get rid of the templar nodes losing 8% block is alot.

how much mana do you have left after using clarity purity of fire/light herald of ice and tempest shield?
Last edited by mayainverse on Sep 20, 2014, 2:43:34 AM
I am still 75/75 block... So loosing templar nodes and getting scion wheel is more life..
Also with this way i got Inner Force that gives boost to AA.

I have 2k mana unreserved with using Herald of Ice / Clarity / TEmpest Shield.
I am not using purity of light/fire while mapping.
When situations forces me to use 1 of them (palace dominus / courtyard boss / unique beyond bosses) i turn on 1 of the needed > makes 1k mana unreserved.
Last edited by verkodiablo on Sep 20, 2014, 4:19:04 AM
what do you do for atziri then since you need both purities. also how do you feel about fire leech on stone of lazhwar.
whats your life. and 2k unreserved is crazy.whats your max at? i only have 2.8 k max
Last edited by mayainverse on Sep 20, 2014, 4:47:27 AM
Currently lvl 88.5 re-lvling and breaking my speedy lvl 90 record.

Current stats with lvl 18 gems :

5094 HP
3403 Mana > 1838 unreserved
75/75 max block
%25 stronger by Inner Force AA lvl 18
303.2 mana regen
4133 Tooltip DPS with lvl 18 gems

For Atziri i plan to take Reduced Mana Reservartion nodes and run 2x purity and drop clarity.

%3/4 block chance on stone of lazhwar beats %1 leech imo cuz you can alternate the skill tree and perfect it.

wow u got 600 more mana than i do and i even have deep thoughts. the + effect also gives resist with purities. worth to respec 2 of the bandits to passive point? atm have phys damage and + power charge(was another build but didnt like it)
Last edited by mayainverse on Sep 20, 2014, 5:03:44 AM
So how is dps compared to arc or flameblast? I mean clear speed is hgher or about the same?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info