[BEYOND] Atziri Farmer with 5-link Incinerate - 5k+ Life 75/75 block 60k+dps

if u care about clear speed i think u should try poison trap. probably best budget clear speed in game.
"
APCY wrote:
So how is dps compared to arc or flameblast? I mean clear speed is hgher or about the same?

lvl 88.5 > played time 1 day 22 hours atm...Yes it s faster. Incinerate is the best spell in the game atm > you have dps and you have it safely with all the defensive mechanisms plus no reflect issue
corrupting blood and lightning thorns however are extremely dangerous you get 20 stacks of CB in 1second most of the time if you react fast enough you are fine but if its a mob that has really high base damage you could die in half a second.
"
mayainverse wrote:
corrupting blood and lightning thorns however are extremely dangerous you get 20 stacks of CB in 1second most of the time if you react fast enough you are fine but if its a mob that has really high base damage you could die in half a second.

Never had a problem with lightning thorns BUT That Corrupting Blood is the killer. 2x staunching and Enfeeble is your friend.
I dont relly understand why not cwdt and instead cast when stunned? Because of block?
what do you think of using alpha's howl as a helm?
Possible to use Lightning Coil and Alpha's if you have enough mana regen to sustain AA. More powerfull auras. Thats something i am thinking of for future.

As for Cast when stunned gem >>>> i get stunned by the hits that i do not block and getting stun procs the immortal call before the damage.

CWDT procs after u take damage
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1027143

This build is similar to urs but in cons its says its not that fast for clearing maps? What do you guys think.
its not meant for a clear speed build. its still has good enough clear speed and blue fire looks cool.

i wonder if HoI can reliably freeze stuff with a 20/20 added cold.

verk what did all your new gear cost you? took me like 8 hours to just buy okish belt/gloves/rings and couldnt really get any max mana on any of them. did you allready have alternate set saved?
maybe you should do cast when damage taken for enduring cry since for cast when stunned each spell procs dont always cast at same time so only like 20% of the time you are going to get both EC and IC to proc together.
Last edited by mayainverse on Sep 20, 2014, 8:58:55 AM
"
APCY wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1027143

This build is similar to urs but in cons its says its not that fast for clearing maps? What do you guys think.

If some1 saying clear speed is slow... Thats bullshit... I am gonna upload a picture of how fast this build is in 2-3 hours. Any1 can feel free to race with that picture solo/not boosted / no untainted paradise.

For gear i had a spare 6 socket CoD to 6-link. after i ripped i 5-linked it. Rest of the gear costed me 3-4 exalt. and amulet costed 60c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info