Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

New upcoming unique.

"
Lynerus wrote:
How can you even keep ES up...

I was running thru mobs like 5mins ago not even by them and i was getting hit lol (maybe desync :D)

On top of this dumb stat you take 30% more damage lol for 10% more speed IF YOU CAN KEEPES FULL (i wouldn't be able to) so its lose lose?

For 1k why do people not make some OP items for real ITS 1K!!!! this is alot of money...

Powerful stats does not equal meaningful design. This player and GGG had a niche in mind.
Maybe a lightning teleportation build with acrobatics, Es-reg, block and evasion?
IGN Corelica
Last edited by Chesto on Aug 13, 2014, 10:13:51 AM
that screen shot was posted a long ass time ago, i remember the art for those boots
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
I could ignore this unique forever if GGG didn't have the weird design of allowing them to drop anywhere in the game.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
I could ignore this unique forever if GGG didn't have the weird design of allowing them to drop anywhere in the game.

Yeah, kinda sucks. Enables higher socket count for some items but overall, low level uniques dropping way past their level of efficacy is lame.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:

Yeah, kinda sucks. Enables higher socket count for some items but overall, low level uniques dropping way past their level of efficacy is lame.

I think low level uniques could stop dropping after act 1 merciless, that way people could farm merveil for high Ilvl quill rain or stuff like that, and others could have a better chance to get higher level common ones.
Last edited by Renahud on Aug 13, 2014, 10:32:24 AM
"
Charan wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:

Economy would collapse. It will make rich people even richer (if it is even possible?). They should have done it right from the start, but now all they can do is to play around it.

Tho it would be nice idea for a temporary league, lower the droprate but turn a drop table into a..."drop ladder"?
"
Charan wrote:
Doesn't seem fake to me.

I'd like to hear about the design process and philosophy behind these boots. I strongly doubt there isn't something to them. As others have so callously noted, 1k isn't a small amount, so I'd like to believe there's method to this seeming madness.

i upgraded to eternal 16.12.2013 and ,my idea for item was pretty simple
-very low level boots (lv1-10)
-+50% running speed at full life
-you take more damage
-some random stats

they are risky but fast and fun for speedruns (i asked to make them common unique drops)

after that they reply my questions once about 3-6weeks, this was really frustrating...
then they raised item level to lv 27,changed full life to ES and dropped running speed to 40, i reply that i dont like it coz the whole point for low lv race boots its gone, and then they nerfed stats and put to 16.
i took 9 moths to make these and i have already stopped playing game so i dont care anymore, about my new avatar i have asked about 5 times and its still not done or they forgot whole thing.

same thing with my first item http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essentia_Sanguis
when i started make those i have faith that melee will be fixed someday. they launch my claws same day as ghost reaver keynote (next to claw+CI tree) so they become useless at day 1)
Last edited by Myrmi on Aug 13, 2014, 10:55:54 AM
The first thing I thought of when I saw these was "runner's shoes". The low level means it would be usable for that starting with normal Merveil. Brightbeak+Leap Slam is probably better but that was the only thing I could think of.

"
Teplokot wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:

Economy would collapse. It will make rich people even richer (if it is even possible?). They should have done it right from the start, but now all they can do is to play around it.

Tho it would be nice idea for a temporary league, lower the droprate but turn a drop table into a..."drop ladder"?

The economy would collapse? That would imply those uniques are being traded a lot. If that was the case then people wouldn't be hating them as much.
"
Renahud wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:

I think low level uniques could stop dropping after act 1 merciless, that way people could farm merveil for high Ilvl quill rain or stuff like that, and others could have a better chance to get higher level common ones.

Or they could remove the level based socket limits from uniques altogether and impose upper limits for drops. That'd be fun, and force higher players to either farm lower zones for things like 6l searing touch or, shock, deal with lucky low level players.

But eh, all too late now. The system that is and will be means that uniques aimed squarely at low level, such as these boots, can and will drop for people who have no use for them.

I think it's stupid. It'd be like playing D and D with the same loot table for level 20 monsters as level 2, just with more options. So you slay that huge dragon and it might drop a scroll of light...or a Wish ring.

People would house rule that shit out asap.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info