New upcoming unique.

I am pretty sure the creator has something is his mind.40% isnt something negligible.

30% physical dmg is though,but we all saw that in the era of codt+ic,physical isnt much of a problem.

He is into something,i cant grasp yet the senario.Maybe he will use something with blood magic.Maybe he wanted it early for racing through.Maybe he wanted a movement speed char.After some speed,you are essentialy not being able to get hit much,if at all.

I am sure to try those.Something eludes me,but ill find it..
Bye bye desync!
"
Lynerus wrote:
How can you even keep ES up...

I was running thru mobs like 5mins ago not even by them and i was getting hit lol (maybe desync :D)

On top of this dumb stat you take 30% more damage lol for 10% more speed IF YOU CAN KEEPES FULL (i wouldn't be able to) so its lose lose?


For 1k why do people not make some OP items for real ITS 1K!!!! this is alot of money...


Yes, because GGG isn't involved in the balancing process at all...
"
Lynerus wrote:
How can you even keep ES up...

I was running thru mobs like 5mins ago not even by them and i was getting hit lol (maybe desync :D)

On top of this dumb stat you take 30% more damage lol for 10% more speed IF YOU CAN KEEPES FULL (i wouldn't be able to) so its lose lose?


For 1k why do people not make some OP items for real ITS 1K!!!! this is alot of money...


Powerful stats does not equal meaningful design. This player and GGG had a niche in mind.
Maybe a lightning teleportation build with acrobatics, Es-reg, block and evasion?
IGN Corelica
Last edited by Chesto on Aug 13, 2014, 10:13:51 AM
that screen shot was posted a long ass time ago, i remember the art for those boots
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorskullart/
https://www.facebook.com/victorskullart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
I could ignore this unique forever if GGG didn't have the weird design of allowing them to drop anywhere in the game.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
I could ignore this unique forever if GGG didn't have the weird design of allowing them to drop anywhere in the game.


Yeah, kinda sucks. Enables higher socket count for some items but overall, low level uniques dropping way past their level of efficacy is lame.
"
Charan wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
I could ignore this unique forever if GGG didn't have the weird design of allowing them to drop anywhere in the game.


Yeah, kinda sucks. Enables higher socket count for some items but overall, low level uniques dropping way past their level of efficacy is lame.


I think low level uniques could stop dropping after act 1 merciless, that way people could farm merveil for high Ilvl quill rain or stuff like that, and others could have a better chance to get higher level common ones.
Last edited by Renahud on Aug 13, 2014, 10:32:24 AM
"
Charan wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
I could ignore this unique forever if GGG didn't have the weird design of allowing them to drop anywhere in the game.


Yeah, kinda sucks. Enables higher socket count for some items but overall, low level uniques dropping way past their level of efficacy is lame.


Economy would collapse. It will make rich people even richer (if it is even possible?). They should have done it right from the start, but now all they can do is to play around it.

Tho it would be nice idea for a temporary league, lower the droprate but turn a drop table into a..."drop ladder"?
Котейка рубль бережет
"
Charan wrote:
Doesn't seem fake to me.

I'd like to hear about the design process and philosophy behind these boots. I strongly doubt there isn't something to them. As others have so callously noted, 1k isn't a small amount, so I'd like to believe there's method to this seeming madness.


i upgraded to eternal 16.12.2013 and ,my idea for item was pretty simple
-very low level boots (lv1-10)
-+50% running speed at full life
-you take more damage
-some random stats

they are risky but fast and fun for speedruns (i asked to make them common unique drops)

after that they reply my questions once about 3-6weeks, this was really frustrating...
then they raised item level to lv 27,changed full life to ES and dropped running speed to 40, i reply that i dont like it coz the whole point for low lv race boots its gone, and then they nerfed stats and put to 16.
i took 9 moths to make these and i have already stopped playing game so i dont care anymore, about my new avatar i have asked about 5 times and its still not done or they forgot whole thing.

same thing with my first item http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essentia_Sanguis
when i started make those i have faith that melee will be fixed someday. they launch my claws same day as ghost reaver keynote (next to claw+CI tree) so they become useless at day 1)
Last edited by Myrmi on Aug 13, 2014, 10:55:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info