New upcoming unique.

"
Myrmi wrote:
i upgraded to eternal 16.12.2013 and ,my idea for item was pretty simple
-very low level boots (lv1-10)
-+50% running speed at full life
-you take more damage
-some random stats

they are risky but fast and fun for speedruns (i asked to make them common unique drops)

after that they reply my questions once about 3-6weeks, this was really frustrating...
then they raised item level to lv 27,changed full life to ES and dropped running speed to 40, i reply that i dont like it coz the whole point for low lv race boots its gone, and then they nerfed stats and put to 16.
i took 9 moths to make these and i have already stopped playing game so i dont care anymore, about my new avatar i have asked about 5 times and its still not done or they forgot whole thing.

same thing with my first item http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essentia_Sanguis
when i started make those i have faith that melee will be fixed someday. they launch my claws same day as ghost reaver keynote (next to claw+CI tree) so they become useless at day 1)

hahhahahahahahah

Another satisfied customer....ROFL

good job GGG.....

sounds like the process of "designing a unique item" basically involves getting shit on by the devs for months at a time. most people aren't into that kind of thing ;)

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Indeed. 0/0 is undefined

Depends on the context.

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
and thus neither full nor low.

If this is how you choose to define it, sure.

Mathematically, it's not that simple, at all. Get your hands dirty in analysis/topology some time and you will see there are endless exceptions to this kind of thought.
Last edited by Veruski on Aug 14, 2014, 8:42:14 AM
"
adania wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
"
SmilingCat wrote:
Dev successfully derails thread from its original subject. Epic success.

The original subject has been fulfilled. Not every dev that noticed this thread posted here.

The original subject has been fulfilled, but Myrmi's satisfaction was not.

GGG 1 : The people 0

Yet.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
We're happy to delay the item for now, though many of the assumptions of players on these threads doesn't match what our testing with the item has shown. We're happy to spend more time on the item if you think we can improve it.

i asked to delay those and make what they can do.
Last edited by Myrmi on Aug 15, 2014, 7:06:13 AM
"
Myrmi wrote:
"
We're happy to delay the item for now, though many of the assumptions of players on these threads doesn't match what our testing with the item has shown. We're happy to spend more time on the item if you think we can improve it.

i asked to delay those and make what they can do.

Thanks for troubling yourself a bit more for the community, hope the end result is closer to what you want as well! see if you bother them about the avatar a bit more too.
Pity about the claw... not sure if they will ever do a boost to it but at least its usable for a bit and can spec out of ghost reaver for a while before getting a better claw. Hmm, if Im not mistaken claws are getting better next patch as well, we'll see.
Oblivious
its "done" ... boots are in the game

nothing about my avatar. asked 3 times after my last post.

all this toke almost year (16.12.2013 -> 13.12.2014)

"
Sunflow wrote:

Palace Dominus.
Last edited by Myrmi on Dec 12, 2014, 10:00:04 PM
"
Myrmi wrote:
its "done" ... boots are in the game

nothing about my avatar. asked 3 times after my last post.

all this toke almost year (16.12.2013 -> 13.12.2014)

"
Sunflow wrote:

Palace Dominus.

Were you satisfied with the final outcome?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
Myrmi wrote:
i upgraded to eternal 16.12.2013 and ,my idea for item was pretty simple
-very low level boots (lv1-10)
-+50% running speed at full life
-you take more damage
-some random stats

they are risky but fast and fun for speedruns (i asked to make them common unique drops)

after that they reply my questions once about 3-6weeks, this was really frustrating...
then they raised item level to lv 27,changed full life to ES and dropped running speed to 40, i reply that i dont like it coz the whole point for low lv race boots its gone, and then they nerfed stats and put to 16.
i took 9 moths to make these and i have already stopped playing game so i dont care anymore, about my new avatar i have asked about 5 times and its still not done or they forgot whole thing.

same thing with my first item http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essentia_Sanguis
when i started make those i have faith that melee will be fixed someday. they launch my claws same day as ghost reaver keynote (next to claw+CI tree) so they become useless at day 1)

I seriously have no idea why lvl 1-10, 50% movement speed boots with MORE DAMAGE TAKEN wouldn't be added. On high lvl they are useless, because of the more damage taken. Even massive 50% move speed can't justify wearing boots with no stats and with more damage taken.

If you find these at the beginning of the race tho, you can run fast, but this will be far more risky for you, because of the damage taken. Not to mention you'll have to keep your ES/hp up.

Instead, they made them totally useless, in every case. This makes 0 sense, I'm totally with creator of the boots - GGG fucked up at designing these, and honestly, this is not the first case. Cherubim's thingy is beyond shit, because of GGG "remarks". Not asking for BiS items, like Shav's, because they have only good parts about them (which is bad and boring), but making item not worth wearing EVER is a terrible design, wasted time, and disappointment for everyone.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Dec 13, 2014, 1:33:34 AM
Jesus GGG.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui

"
krirys78 wrote:

i knew GGG wants make our characters die more often and item with CoD in it proves it!
Spoiler
GGG sux :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info